What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

Biiig eyes is african origin negrito trait.African blacks has the largest eyes in the world .

Big eyes does fall more in line with beauty assessments because it makes a person more baby like ,but most ps surgeons and experts always points out it's the eye shape that matters,in their terms big eyes actually means clear eyes that elevates natural beauty of the eye.In fact too large of an eye are dismissed just like too small of an eye .

Two most appealing and popular ethnicities globally that also drives the pop culture are East Asians and Western Caucasians,both have the so called "smaller" sets of eyes than African blacks ,south asians ,south east asians,all with stronger negrito ad-mix.

That's a sweeping generalization.
Even East asians-chinese ,japanese,koreans all have their distinct look.

Tibeto burman/sinotibetans are a much different stock than Austronesian origin ethnicities like Cambodians that speak Austro asiatic based language.They deserve their own ethnic label,because they can appear somewhat similar to both eastern and far south eastern asians

Burma has 55% Austronesian ,and 35% tibeto-burman/sino-tibetan,and the rest are indian etc,so it's ignorant to define what is typical "burmese" look,it's like a salad,as diverse as it gets.

And North East India is tibeto-burman/sino-tibetic based region with small Polynesian migration through the Bangladesh corridor.
The only community with Austroasiatic origin(cambodia/indonesia/thailand) in NE india is Khasi ethnicity that migrated from far southeast.

This is a khasi
Meghalaya Traditional Dance High Resolution Stock Photography and Images -  Alamy

This is an indigenous Naga -

Khasi meghalaya

What if I said they were mongolians? would you've known ?

A northeast Indian doing mukbang in korea speaking in meteilon,she looks uniquely north east Indian but would you've caught if I said this was korean?she can also pass off as korean

Since ,it's a model/actress thread, some examples of pretty northeast Indian girls from indigenous ethnicities.

Nagaland
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Pin on north east girls

Their skin tone is a shade ligher than south east asian but a shade darker than the urban koreans /northern chinese.

Manipur

^
just a normal girl from m a n ip u r,she looks uniquely NE,,but with a little bit of makeover,she can walk right into any kpop girl group's in terms of visual.

Below is a descendent of royal family of Ma n i p ur, but would anyone notice if she actually slipped in some chinese historial fantasy drama?
ElGpwV3VcAI4jl-

There,the woman can get as pale as any East asians from far east.

Mizoram
A beautiful Mizo girl Hmangaihpari from Durtlang, Aizawl in Kawrchei, Mizo  Traditional Attire. #mizoram_fas… | Simple dresses, Beauty full girl,  Traditional dresses

Nagaland & manipur has some of the tallest women in India ,but mizo women are smol .

Even various NE states and their ethnicities look somewhat distinct,to generalize.

I only consider these three real n e regions of India,even if there has been an influx of immigrants from all nearby regions ,so the immigrants can give a slightly different perspective,rest of the NE states are filled with BD immigrants .
In old T r i pu ra, me gh al aya,A s s am,,there's some migration from far south east through current bangladesh,where south east asians were the earliest settlers,they assimilated with locals . Now Those states are filled with Ban g l e d e sh i immigrants.

Hence it would be appreciated if NE indians are refered as NE indians instead of "look like x y z" ,they are genetically and culturally indigenous .

There is no such thing as NE indians.... these so called tribes are minor irritants and interlopers from what is now Burma.

They do not belong in the subcontinent and neither will they ever be accepted by the people of the subcontinent.

There is no such thing as NE indians.... these so called tribes are minor irritants and interlopers from what is now Burma.

They do not belong in the subcontinent and neither will they ever be accepted by the people of the subcontinent.
There is indeed NE indian,as per as de jure international recognition is concerned. We can talk when other countries,starting from china, recognizes the region as a separate entity.Much of the population would gladly welcome.

I don't remember warranting someone with mainland Indian deposition to give an entitled disquisition on a matter he's totally oblivious to .

The people from the region has been there for thousands of years,they don't really fancy being labeled as Indian or being part of India ,given the option ,they all might possibly choose to be separate,for them what the south Asian folk think of it is irrelevant,for them the south asians are all outsiders that used the leeways provided by the British to annex and control the region by late 19th century. No shared history or culture.

Why do we need a thread on the enemy actors? Should be closed or deleted.

Back
Top Bottom