What's new

Indian Models And Actresses

It's shame that such threads are even running. In the era of information warfare, where Bollywood and Indian media industry has appeared as a psychological weapon, both against Pakistan and Islam alike, we should strictly discourage such threads on PDF. @waz @HRK @Irfan Baloch and rest, kindly purge PDF from such crap.

For poondi my firedns used to take me to the mall. Now it is available on PDF
It's shame that such threads are even running. In the era of information warfare, where Bollywood and Indian media industry has appeared as a psychological weapon, both against Pakistan and Islam alike, we should strictly discourage such threads on PDF. @waz @HRK @Irfan Baloch and rest, kindly purge PDF from such crap.

Delhi, I think I have told that before.

I dont remember.....As Muslim is it difficult to find Muslim girl there ? Just curious. I think large majority of Delhi population must be Hindus.

I dont remember.....As Muslim is it difficult to find Muslim girl there ? Just curious. I think large majority of Delhi population must be Hindus.
LoL, man. Do you think only Muslim "men" live in Delhi? :o:

No, bro. 12% of Delhi is Muslim, the Oldest core of the city "Old Delhi" where every architecture exists was Muslim before partition constituting 33% of whole city's population, I originate from there. This was the ancestral home's location then we shifted elsewhere.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballimaran_(Delhi_Assembly_constituency)

PS : Different Muslim dynasties ruled Delhi for thousands of years, Delhi must have been predominantly Muslim at that time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Delhi

It's actually easier for a Muslim to get a Muslim girl given the Sanghis's imagined onslaught of Love Jihad by attractive Muslim guys who are paid to entice innocent Hindu girls.

Back
Top Bottom