What's new

INDIAN MIG 21 BISON CRASHES

MAJOR REASON FOR MIG 21 CRASHES

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians can't fly an airplane,let alone make one。

LCA is a knob of flying metal that will never see operational deployment,not even when the design、the airframe、the radar、the avionics、the landing gear etc are all foreign。

Even the paint job is done with imported paint。

every thing that starts with " J" seems JUNK in the context of CHina... series of J15 J17 JF 12, 13, 14, 17 and now J7 ( a , b , c, d, e .f . g ). first correct the series of your JUNK Fighters.

NO..... they made JUNKS IN 1500s :thinktank:

Jamorey, baat crashes ki nahin ho rahey....rather the reason for crashes. Samjha !!!

Then lets talk about both paf and iaf has fishbeds they both crash now and then for IAF its always human erroe but for PAF its mechanical failure ?

Guys- just leave the Pakistanis to their buisness. Within the next 5 years all these relics will be gone and will have been repaced by machines 4/5+ times better than them and then what will they say?

Yes I believe so, if the chief of the DRDO says its 65% indigenous then who are you to contest him otherwise?
What are your credentials?
Who makes you the foremost expert on which planes are indigenous by what percentage?

LCA Tejas - Birth of Indian Fighter Aircraft[/url

The fact that 70% indigenous equipment claim was already passed by DRDO back in 2003 as per my link is enough to challenge most of the statements regarding indigenous equipment.

Not completely indigenous ... but still indigenous ...
You answered all of your own questions here yourself son.

HUD - CSIO, Chandigarh.
Majority of the airframe both metal and composites - Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) & Tata's Advanced Materials Ltd (TAML)
Mission Computer - The hardware unit development was done by ASIEO, Bangalore and software design & development by ADA.
Control & Coding Unit (CCU) -The hardware is developed by RCI, Hyderabad and software by ADA
Display Processors (DP) of LRUs in the Tejas - ADE, Bangalore
Mission Preparation & Data Retrieval Unit (MPRU) - LRDE, Bangalore
Integrated Digital Avionics Suite (IDAS) - ADA
USMS Electronic Units - by DRDO subsidiaries
Open Architecture Computer (OAC)-ADA
Digital flight control computer (DFCC) of the Fly by Wire system - Aeronautical Development Establishment
Hydraulically retractable tricycle-type landing gear - HAL
EW suite (Mayavi) - Defence Avionics Research Establishment (DARE)
MAW - Defence Avionics Research Establishment (DARE)
RWR - Defence Avionics Research Establishment (DARE)
Multi Mode Radar-Jointly developed as an Indian – Israeli venture

And I would like to see a link that says that IAF prefers Derby over Astra, otherwise its just gas.
And I hope you have heard of Sudarshan laser-guided bomb, or is it not enough Indian for you?

:lazy::lazy::lazy: We heard it the 1st time you said it.

Notice the word "assistance", and not "completely designed by foreign vendors".
I hope that sticks.

So?

OH really?
The DRDO chief says its 65% and where do u think Naik got his info from?

However for your sake lets take into consideration what you just claimed.
So the link you earlier gave also stated this,

Now we know that all you do is scour for dirt.
[url=http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Bangalore/LCA-Tejas-flies-into-IAF-fleet/Article1-648453.aspx]LCA Tejas flies into IAF fleet - Hindustan Times
True.
And your link also says that quite a few thing are not indigenous, whereas it has been deemed indigenous as of today, making Tejas 65% indigenous.
The fact remains that you will always stick to the old links to satisfy ur monotony, but that'll change soon.
I can't imagine how your trolling life will be after Tejas is inducted.

Like I said sunny boy the fact that you can mention few indian inputs does not mean that tejas does not have foreign hand in PD, design etc
A foreign engine with just 1 indian weapon ,even JF-17 with 4 indigenous pakistani weapons beat lca in that account,israeli hand in radar, laser pods and all the stuff mentioned before is still imported which basically puts all your meaningless claims of indigenous to rest as you yourself know the grim reality.

Tejas is still more Indian than JF-17 is Pakistani.
Please don't trivialize India's input by comparing it with Pakistan's involvement in JF-17.
If a Chinese member had berated me I would have accepted his rantings, however you are a completely different story.
What has Pakistan ever attempted on its own?

Yeah right :coffee:
Keep your denial to yourself, till the Chinese actually say something JF-17 still has no place in PLAAF
Of course they are testing it, so does that mean they'll induct it?
I would like to see the link where the PAF's airchief says so.

Oh really?
You mean like this.

PAF’s ” Flying Coffin ” Mirage aircraft crashes near Jhang, pilot killed

PAF’s ” Flying Coffin ” Mirage aircraft crashes near Jhang, pilot killed | idrw.org

PAF aircraft crashes, pilot killed - PakTribune

Do please climb off that pedestal you have created for yourself, coz frankly speaking it is simply annoying.
Tejas is progressing albeit late.
There's a hindi proverb that goes like this "der aaye drust aaye", and ur claim makes no sense I hope you know that Tejas is replacing the Mig-21s.
Now it seem I don't really need to burst any bubble.
Your claims are defunct without me doing anything.
And regardless of whatever you say reality is, it changes as per situations not as per some fanboy's stigmas.

First show us a link of PLAAF saying

"JF-17 has no place in PLAAF"
while PAF airchief is on record stating just the opposite.

just learn about the crash record of Indian mig-21's, i mean you'v crashed more Mig-21's than the entire standing fleet of PAF so gimme a break.

But for argument's sake same can be said about LCA ... they are testing it ... and then increasing the time frame for FOC what does that show u??

LOL! apply the same standards here as well as you do for JF-17 in PLAAF rather than resorting to one standard for LCA and another for JF-17

Yes LCA is more indigenous than JF-17 , AS a matter of fact who here ever said that JF-17 was indigenous and all
we always called it a joint venture, unlike our indian fanboys obsessed with the word indigenous and coming here again and again only to get emasculated after they are shown the reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Indian MIG 21 BISON CRASHES

very good news:pop::victory::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that 70% indigenous equipment claim was already passed by DRDO back in 2003 as per my link is enougj to challange most of the statements regarding indigenous equipment.

Like I said sunny boy the fact that you can mention few indian inputs does not mean that tejas does not have foreign hand in PD, design etc
A foreign engine with just 1 indian weapon ,even JF-17 with 4 indigenous pakistani weapons beat lca in that account,israeli hand in radar, laser pods and all the stuff mentioned before is still imported which basically puts all your meaningless claims of indigenous to rest as you yourself know the grim reality.
First just learn about the crash record of Indian mig-21's, i mean you'v crashed more Mig-21's than the entire standing fleet of PAF so gimme a break.
Same can be said about LCA ... they are testing it ... and then increasing the time frame for FOC what does that show u??
LOL! apply the same standards here as well as you do for JF-17 in PLAAF rather than resorting to one standard for LCA and another for JF-17

Yes LCA is more indigenous than JF-17 , AS a matter of fact who here ever said that JF-17 was indigenous and all
we always called it a joint venture, unlike our indian fanboys obsessed with the word indigenous and coming here again and again only to get emasculated after they are shown the reality.

Blah,blah,blah. Why are you even mentioning the JFT on this thread? If any non-Pakistani member did the same on a JFT thread do you know what we'd get? Bans,infractions,warnings etc.

Leave it pal.

The fact that 70% indigenous equipment claim was already passed by DRDO back in 2003 as per my link is enough to challenge most of the statements regarding indigenous equipment.

just learn about the crash record of Indian mig-21's, i mean you'v crashed more Mig-21's than the entire standing fleet of PAF so gimme a break.

But for argument's sake same can be said about LCA ... they are testing it ... and then increasing the time frame for FOC what does that show u??

A) How many JF-17 China has? which Sq? how many Sq? show us then prove your PAF office correct? actions speaks louder then words.

B) IAF fly more plane then PAF, even in Kargil time the IAF sorted flies in months that is equal for a 2 year PAF flying, look at the records you will find it. Therefore more plane FLY more prone to Accident.

C) thats shows that indians on learning curve and next thing will be more mature and early, like in case of copters. LCH.

d) If you apply the same Standard of your JF-17 then India's SU-30MKI fit in it, with india making engine of the plane in india while you import from russian imported engine with no PAK component in JF-17.

Can you show any pak made component in JF-17?

e) Which 4 indigenous Pak weapon JF-17 can have?

f) Even your Joint collaboration failed to produce engine, so your JF 17 is as good as LCA . don't brag when you cant have engine also.

g) Some of F-22 Components made by other countries, and some US Fighter/Transport planes components came from China so as per you that means F-22 and other planes also no US indigenous plane , Nor any china plane is indigenous because all use Russian /other Countries engine.

India never called SU-30MKI an Indian plane , which has more indian component then what PAK can possible we have in JF-17, while PAK started calling JF-17 , PAK plane.

This is getting ridiculous, you are just ranting the same thing over and over again.
Making a mountain out of a molehill won't change the fact that Tejas is 65% indigenous right now.
So what if something was claimed 11 years ago, why can't you challenge something of today.

Let me just prove your link wrong.
Since you are intent on taking everything out of context.
Your link says,
"Only 30 per cent of the airframe is Indian"
My link says,
"Tejas is 65% Indian as of now"
So what is left to question?
And no your link is not even barely touching what you are trying to impress on everyone.

Yes I did answer all of my questions, it seems like you are the one finding it difficult. Thus you are repeating the same thing over and over again.
FYI no one said that Tejas is completely indigenous, we only said it is indigenous.
I hope you can dig that.

Do refrain from calling me a boy, and stop forcing your insecurity of knowing nothing onto me, coz frankly that's pathetic.
Go do your math, the inputs I mentioned are definitely not few.
And again foreign companies had a hand in the design and did NOT do the whole design. Which means DRDO had a hand in designing it, albeit it was a shared design.
Clearly the inception of Tejas was in India, that should automatically make it indigenous, but clearly you are a genius who can never be wrong.

LOL now this is simple trolling.
Pray tell what 4 PAKISTANI weapons JF-17 employs?
Ra'ad is not even tested on JF-17.
And please don't say the Hafr series bombs, copies of Durandal, or the Mk-80 licensed bombs that AWC makes coz even OFB makes dumb bombs that Tejas has used during its bombing tests.
Keep on crying and ranting the same thing you are only proclaiming yourself a troll.
Foreign Laser pod, or engine doesn't make the Tejas not indigenous.
No matter what you say about Tejas being not indigenous, it is written in fine print that Tejas is 65% indigenous. Try changing that.

You just keep proving yourself a troll.
This is what I said
"JF-17 still has no place in PLAAF"
so stop taking my comments out of context.
BTW stop trying to skip the main point.
Provide the link that has your chief saying that JF-17 will see its place in PLAAF, I am waiting.

Exactly we have crashed more planes than PAF has in in its arsenal, and still IAF is the 4th largest airforce in the world with the crashes.
Keep on sticking to the past coz that is the only place where you can have some semblance of satisfaction.
However you know what the truth is NOW.
"A small defect in an otherwise inconsequential part on the MiG-21 caused several accidents of the much-maligned fighter before the defect was noticed and rectified under the Indian Air Force's new flight safety measures, which have seen accidents this year decrease 50 per cent over the rate of the last decade."

IAF brings down accident rate to a new low | News - Oneindia News

That shows me that India is still young at the fighter jet game, unlike Pakistan which neither has the money nor the expertise to even dare to attempt at making a fighter jet on their own.

How is that even possible untill Tejas is ready you can do cinch in comparing it in the same standards as JFT for PLAAF.

So what you are trying to say is,
JF-17 with hardly any Pakistani equipment can become a joint venture and Tejas with 65% indigenous equipment cannot be indigenous?

LOL you are the ones obsessed with proving us wrong even though you have zilch of a case.
Unfortunately for you, you still are not able to read the fine print, so let me spell it out for you.
T E J A S---I S---6 5 %---I N D I G E N O U S---R I G H T---N O W...........

emasculated?
Like the way you are feeling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom