What's new

INDIAN MIG 21 BISON CRASHES

MAJOR REASON FOR MIG 21 CRASHES

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:... extremely lame cop out ;)

I am ok reading that list in urdu too, if you have.. :)

You are loosing the plot dude.....can't pick a bit of sarcasm.....keep taking the tablets....you be fine. :lol:!!

You are loosing the plot dude.....can't pick a bit of sarcasm.....keep taking the tablets....you be fine. :lol:!!

heh heh.. any update on that list ?? Any language (human) will do that shows Pakistani designed / patented components in JF 17 ;)

heh heh.. any update on that list ?? Any language (human) will do that shows Pakistani designed / patented components in JF 17 ;)

Are you nuts or just deliberately trolling....the F-16 at one point was being produced by at least three European countries, are you able to find what each of them was manufacturing.....more over you think each country China/Pakistan would release detail on the airwaves as to what part or how much each one is contributing.......Digest or digress, just like the K-8, the JF-17 is being jointly produced. ..... sleep on that for now.....:)

Are you nuts or just deliberately trolling....the F-16 at one point was being produced by at least three European countries, are you able to find what each of them was manufacturing.....more over you think each country China/Pakistan would release detail on the airwaves as to what part or how much each one is contributing.......Digest or digress, just like the K-8, the JF-17 is being jointly produced. ..... sleep on that for now.....:)

So no list of definite items that Pakistan contributed to JF 17 ? Except requirements and money that is ?? ;)

So no list of definite items that Pakistan contributed to JF 17 ? Except requirements and money that is ?? ;)

comon don't embarrassed him everyone knows , PAK cant produce anything in JF-17 other then airframe. if they would have manufactured then those ppl would have been gaga .....

with their J-17 , you talk SU-30MKI indian jointly produce with russia..... thats is what comparison rightly. :)

Actually the PAC website does mention the Pakistani contribution in JF-17.
You decide for yourself if it is really that significant...................

http://www.pac.org.pk/elec_dtu.html

You can gloat as much as you wish, there is at least one person on the forum, who i know was linked to production of avionics of the JF-17 but since your intentions are far from any knowledge acquisition, you can have the owner of being the waste of space.
Oh in case you ever really want to enhance your knowledge on the JFT project, there is a dedicated thread "JF-17 Information pool."

You can gloat as much as you wish, there is at least one person on the forum, who i know was linked to production of avionics of the JF-17 but since your intentions are far from any knowledge acquisition, you can have the owner of being the waste of space.
Oh in case you ever really want to enhance your knowledge on the JFT project, there is a dedicated thread "JF-17 Information pool."

I know both.. But still couldnt find a single list that highlights with clear distinction on what components of JFT were developed by Pakistan as a part of JV. Will be really grateful if any of the members point that list out.

PS: I hope you know that an individual of Pakistan working with a research facility in China does not translate to Pakistani contribution. Because that way a large percentage of developments by the likes of Microsoft, Intel and even NASA will become Indian and Chinese contributions :)

This is getting ridiculous, you are just ranting the same thing over and over again.
Making a mountain out of a molehill won't change the fact that Tejas is 65% indigenous right now.
So what if something was claimed 11 years ago, why can't you challenge something of today.

Let me just prove your link wrong.
Since you are intent on taking everything out of context.
Your link says,
"Only 30 per cent of the airframe is Indian"
My link says,
"Tejas is 65% Indian as of now"
So what is left to question?
And no your link is not even barely touching what you are trying to impress on everyone.

My link also said a little something else that basically is enough to punt all your claims back to where they came from...I'll mention it for where its needed as u'll see in this post..

Yes I did answer all of my questions, it seems like you are the one finding it difficult. Thus you are repeating the same thing over and over again.
FYI no one said that Tejas is completely indigenous, we only said it is indigenous.
I hope you can dig that.

actually people still call it homegrown and indigenous

defence.professionals | defpro.com
India flies indigenous LCA 'Tejas' - Hindustan Times

Indigenous LCA Tejas makes successful flight

The maiden test flight of the most advanced of the nine 'Tejas' aircraft was today successfully carried out, bringing the indigenous Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) programme "very close" to the Initial Operations Clearance.
India flies indigenous LCA 'Tejas'

India's Homegrown Tejas Fighter Still Years Away from Combat Readiness

Do refrain from calling me a boy, and stop forcing your insecurity of knowing nothing onto me, coz frankly that's pathetic.
Go do your math, the inputs I mentioned are definitely not few.
And again foreign companies had a hand in the design and did NOT do the whole design. Which means DRDO had a hand in designing it, albeit it was a shared design.
Clearly the inception of Tejas was in India, that should automatically make it indigenous, but clearly you are a genius who can never be wrong.

shared design of a 65% indigenous fighter...wow ... and you still call it indigenous... :p

By ur definition the criterias such as cost effectiveness, bench marking F-16 A/B then decoupling avionics from the airframe, such and such by Pakistan means that JF-17's inception was in Pakistan so that automatically makes JF-17 indigenous ...

The basic fact is " IT IS NOT"

LOL now this is simple trolling.
Pray tell what 4 PAKISTANI weapons JF-17 employs?
Ra'ad is not even tested on JF-17.

Did any of u guys knew that CM 400 AKG was in service with PAF ? even we didn't know about it so live in your world of official media that starts and ends with IBN and times of india

And please don't say the Hafr series bombs, copies of Durandal, or the Mk-80 licensed bombs that AWC makes coz even OFB makes dumb bombs that Tejas has used during its bombing tests.
Keep on crying and ranting the same thing you are only proclaiming yourself a troll.
Foreign Laser pod, or engine doesn't make the Tejas not indigenous.
No matter what you say about Tejas being not indigenous, it is written in fine print that Tejas is 65% indigenous. Try changing that.

Just like it was written in fine print that tejas is 70% indigenous in 2003.Try changing that!
Again the fact remains that DRDO and HAL and even IAF releases contradictory statements out of which you take the one which suits you the most .....

You just keep proving yourself a troll.
This is what I said
"JF-17 still has no place in PLAAF"
so stop taking my comments out of context.
BTW stop trying to skip the main point.
Provide the link that has your chief saying that JF-17 will see its place in PLAAF, I am waiting.

It was in show news magazine during the dubai show in which JF-17 performed.
I do have a quote though...

Reuben F Johnson, Correspondent - Dubai

The Chengdu Aerospace Corporation (CAC)/ Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) JF-17 Thunder was demonstrated at the Dubai Air Show in November in a bid to market the fighter aircraft as a low-cost alternative to established platforms.

The Chinese and Pakistani manufacturers of the FC-1/JF-17 Thunder are looking to market the aircraft on the international market as a low cost but capable alternative to more expensive established offerings.

Making only its second appearance at a major international air show, the Thunder is being geared towards a number of international markets beyond Southwest Asia and the Middle East.

"Look at the aircraft many air forces are flying in developing countries - MiG-21s, F-5s, F-4s; these are all aircraft where their airframe life is over and they must be replaced," said the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Commander-in-Chief, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman.

"When you look at the capabilities required for a modern fighter aircraft you see that they all come at a high cost. [The] JF-17 comes in at almost one third the cost of any other aircraft with similar capabilities and this is our competitive advantage in the market."

The PAF programme team at PAC in Kamra are now finalising the design for the Block 2 version of the aircraft. PAF and CAC officials listed some of the main features of the next iteration of the aircraft, including a new advanced complement of avionics and an air-to-air-refuelling capability, as well as the development of a two-seat variant. There is also a new version of the aircraft's China Electronics Technology Corporation (CETC) KG300G electronic warfare suite that expands the coverage of its frequency band.

However, there are no plans at present to change out the aircraft's Nanjing Research Institute of Electronics Technology (NRIET) KLJ-7 radar set for an alternative model. PAF programme executives told Jane's : "The KLJ-7 was our choice; the Chengdu team proposed another radar set but we took this one and have now made a number of improvements to it to the point where we are very satisfied with it."

There have been persistent reports that the PAF is also looking at a set of avionics and weapons provided by Denel and other South African industry partners. Denel's A-Darter air-to-air missile is a particularly attractive option as the JF-17 is fitted with the older Chinese-made LOEC PL-5IIE missile.

It is unclear whether the Chinese People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) will ever procure the aircraft. Some PAC personnel have stated that there is a divergence in the programme and that "the JF-17 variant ... developed by Pakistan will incorporate third-country systems and this is not for the PLAAF. [The Chinese] will instead operate the FC-1 version of the aircraft with Chinese-made systems on board."

ACM Suleman did not make this distinction when asked if the PLAAF will also be a customer, saying: "The JF-17 will find its position in the PLAAF, but we do not know when as we are not advised of the Chinese armed forces' timetable."

Ok lemme agree for arguments sake, LCA tejas is 65% indigenous ...

What happens to this
‘‘So who are we fooling by saying that 70 per cent of the LCA is indigenous,’’

This was back in 2003, so now the DRDO claims are at 65% which basically means they LIED to you ??

The fact of the matter is the DRDO and HAL have released statements that are contradictory to one another...

Your airchief says 60%
Hal and DRDO says 65% (the same people that claimed 70% back in 2003)

You say 65% because its the most you have got on a jet claimed to be indigenous.

Exactly we have crashed more planes than PAF has in in its arsenal, and still IAF is the 4th largest airforce in the world with the crashes.
Keep on sticking to the past coz that is the only place where you can have some semblance of satisfaction.
However you know what the truth is NOW.
"A small defect in an otherwise inconsequential part on the MiG-21 caused several accidents of the much-maligned fighter before the defect was noticed and rectified under the Indian Air Force's new flight safety measures, which have seen accidents this year decrease 50 per cent over the rate of the last decade."

IAF brings down accident rate to a new low | News - Oneindia News

That shows me that India is still young at the fighter jet game, unlike Pakistan which neither has the money nor the expertise to even dare to attempt at making a fighter jet on their own.

Again i dare say... "ON YOUR OWN" ....

Reality check :-

"ON YOUR OWN WITH FRANCE,USA,ISRAEL and RUSSIA TO DO THE WORK" :D

How is that even possible untill Tejas is ready you can do cinch in comparing it in the same standards as JFT for PLAAF.

So what you are trying to say is,
JF-17 with hardly any Pakistani equipment can become a joint venture and Tejas with 65% indigenous equipment cannot be indigenous?

LOL you are the ones obsessed with proving us wrong even though you have zilch of a case.
Unfortunately for you, you still are not able to read the fine print, so let me spell it out for you.
T E J A S---I S---6 5 %---I N D I G E N O U S---R I G H T---N O W...........

emasculated?
Like the way you are feeling right now.

Like you yourself say ... Pakistan claims JF-17 to be a JV, never claimed JF-17 to be "home grown" or "indigenous" while having Design inputs,weapons,HUD,software (the entire written by Pakistan software engineers in C++) from Pakistan, it is always called a Joint venture because we know the reality ... we know the fact that we have not got that good of a technological base and so JF-17 for us is a start ... like HAL Marut was for India ...

The only difference is Pakistan has capitalized on it making JF-17 ideal for us while India is still trying to get the 65% indigenous, 60% indigenous as per IAF airchief and 70% indigenous as claimed by the same company back in 2003----- to get operational
:D :D

My link also said a little something else that basically is enough to punt all your claims back to where they came from...I'll mention it for where its needed as u'll see in this post..

Again I read everything and I still found nothing of significance from a 11 year old claim, so back to the drawing board.

SO??????
It IS indigenous, as i said not completely indigenous yet still indigenous.

shared design of a 65% indigenous fighter...wow ... and you still call it indigenous... :p

By ur definition the criterias such as cost effectiveness, bench marking F-16 A/B then decoupling avionics from the airframe, such and such by Pakistan means that JF-17's inception was in Pakistan so that automatically makes JF-17 indigenous ...

The basic fact is " IT IS NOT"

THAT"S COZ JF-17 IS NOT?
And do tell how the JF-17 is anywhere related to the F-16 and and when was it decoupled?
LOL and try to understand the meaning of inception.
FC-1 was an originally Chinese idea not Pakistan's.
So you cannot explain JF-17s shortcomings according to what you continuously imagine.

Did any of u guys knew that CM 400 AKG was in service with PAF ? even we didn't know about it so live in your world of official media that starts and ends with IBN and times of india

:rofl::rofl:
AND CM 400 AKG is Pakistani missile?
Please keep your brain farts to yourself.

Just like it was written in fine print that tejas is 70% indigenous in 2003.Try changing that!
Again the fact remains that DRDO and HAL and even IAF releases contradictory statements out of which you take the one which suits you the most .....

FYI it was 2001 not 2003 go check it out your own link.
Oh please what are you gonna do sue DRDO?
So what if they did do that, it is just 5% difference right now.
The very fact that your territorial opponent has an indigenous material irks you. so you blatantly show your insecurity, for shame.
Again I believe in the claim that is the latest, not the claim which helps me to troll.

It was in show news magazine during the dubai show in which JF-17 performed.
I do have a quote though...

Yes and your link also says
It is unclear whether the Chinese People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) will ever procure the aircraft.
Now again where is a Chinese confirmation?
And again
[The Chinese] will instead operate the FC-1 version of the aircraft with Chinese-made systems on board."

Ok lemme agree for arguments sake, LCA tejas is 65% indigenous ...

What happens to this
‘‘So who are we fooling by saying that 70 per cent of the LCA is indigenous,’’

So what are you trying to imply?
THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE LATEST NEWS SAYS IT IS 65% AND THERE IS NO ONE WHO IS DENYING THIS STATEMENT.

This was back in 2003, so now the DRDO claims are at 65% which basically means they LIED to you ??

THAT WAS BACK IN 2001 AND IT BASICALLY MEANS IT IS 65% RIGHT NOW.
SO WHAT IF THEY LIED? DOES THAT DO ANY THING TO THE AIRCRAFT?

The fact of the matter is the DRDO and HAL have released statements that are contradictory to one another...

Your airchief says 60%
Hal and DRDO says 65% (the same people that claimed 70% back in 2003)

You say 65% because its the most you have got on a jet claimed to be indigenous.

BTW WHERE IS THE 60% CLAIM?

CORRECTION, it should be
Your airchief said 60%
AND IF YOU THINK THAT THE 65% CLAIM IS WRONG THEN THERE A FEW MORE AIRCHIEFS WHO ARE USUALLY PAID TO SPEW CRAP AFTER THEY HAVE RETIRED
BRING US A LATEST CLAIM THAT SAYS THAT TEJAS IS NOT 65% THEN WE'LL TALK.
BETTER YET SINCE YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT IN THE WORDS OF S K Sareen THEN HE MUST HAVE AGAIN SAID POST 2001 THAT TEJAS IS NOT 65%, AND SINCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DIG UP DIRT I WOULD SAY BRING US THAT CLAIM BEFORE GOING ANYWHERE.

I say 65% coz that's the latest info. If there is any LATEST rebuttals to the claim then I will take back my word, till then you have nothing on the table.
However you say it's less coz you can't stand the fact that Tejas is getting indegenized slowly, which will be 75%.

Again i dare say... "ON YOUR OWN" ....

Reality check :-

"ON YOUR OWN WITH FRANCE,USA,ISRAEL and RUSSIA TO DO THE WORK" :D

Again I said "on their own", which was me basically claiming that Pakistan has less than 5% contribution in JF-17.
You have a very nice habit of deconstructing every word as you see fit.
I never once ANYWHERE have said that Tejas is completely done ON OUR OWN.

Like you yourself say ... Pakistan claims JF-17 to be a JV, never claimed JF-17 to be "home grown" or "indigenous" while having Design inputs,weapons,HUD,software (the entire written by Pakistan software engineers in C++) from Pakistan, it is always called a Joint venture because we know the reality ... we know the fact that we have not got that good of a technological base and so JF-17 for us is a start ... like HAL Marut was for India ...

:rofl:
Now that is just complete BS.
Do provide a link that says that Pakistan has inputs in design & HUD?
And FYI Pakistan calls it a JV coz it is a JV, though hardly.
India will have 40% of inputs in the FGFA, and we call it a JV.
Now do we say that JF-17 is not a JV just coz it has not even 40% input?

The only difference is Pakistan has capitalized on it making JF-17 ideal for us while India is still trying to get the 65% indigenous, 60% indigenous as per IAF airchief and 70% indigenous as claimed by the same company back in 2003----- to get operational :D :D

You can stick to the 60% which was 11 years back and I won't be surprised if you stick to that even after FOC and an official claim of 65%.
Correction Pakistan was able to capitalize coz you had to do literally zero work on the JFT. However after dozens of sanctions and road blocks Tejas is 65% indigenous right now and no one is there to say otherwise.:D:D

If they lied about LCA being 70% back in 2003, how can we believe the 65% claim now? It is also a lie.

LCA is actually only 22% Indian.

Again I read everything and I still found nothing of significance from a 11 year old claim, so back to the drawing board.

SO??????
It IS indigenous, as i said not completely indigenous yet still indigenous.

THAT"S COZ JF-17 IS NOT?
And do tell how the JF-17 is anywhere related to the F-16 and and when was it decoupled?
LOL and try to understand the meaning of inception.
FC-1 was an originally Chinese idea not Pakistan's.
So you cannot explain JF-17s shortcomings according to what you continuously imagine.

:rofl::rofl:
AND CM 400 AKG is Pakistani missile?
Please keep your brain farts to yourself.

FYI it was 2001 not 2003 go check it out your own link.
Oh please what are you gonna do sue DRDO?
So what if they did do that, it is just 5% difference right now.
The very fact that your territorial opponent has an indigenous material irks you. so you blatantly show your insecurity, for shame.
Again I believe in the claim that is the latest, not the claim which helps me to troll.

Yes and your link also says

Now again where is a Chinese confirmation?
And again

So what are you trying to imply?
THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE LATEST NEWS SAYS IT IS 65% AND THERE IS NO ONE WHO IS DENYING THIS STATEMENT.

THAT WAS BACK IN 2001 AND IT BASICALLY MEANS IT IS 65% RIGHT NOW.
SO WHAT IF THEY LIED? DOES THAT DO ANY THING TO THE AIRCRAFT?

BTW WHERE IS THE 60% CLAIM?

CORRECTION, it should be
Your airchief said 60%
AND IF YOU THINK THAT THE 65% CLAIM IS WRONG THEN THERE A FEW MORE AIRCHIEFS WHO ARE USUALLY PAID TO SPEW CRAP AFTER THEY HAVE RETIRED
BRING US A LATEST CLAIM THAT SAYS THAT TEJAS IS NOT 65% THEN WE'LL TALK.
BETTER YET SINCE YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT IN THE WORDS OF S K Sareen THEN HE MUST HAVE AGAIN SAID POST 2001 THAT TEJAS IS NOT 65%, AND SINCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO DIG UP DIRT I WOULD SAY BRING US THAT CLAIM BEFORE GOING ANYWHERE.

I say 65% coz that's the latest info. If there is any LATEST rebuttals to the claim then I will take back my word, till then you have nothing on the table.
However you say it's less coz you can't stand the fact that Tejas is getting indegenized slowly, which will be 75%.

Again I said "on their own", which was me basically claiming that Pakistan has less than 5% contribution in JF-17.
You have a very nice habit of deconstructing every word as you see fit.
I never once ANYWHERE have said that Tejas is completely done ON OUR OWN.

:rofl:
Now that is just complete BS.
Do provide a link that says that Pakistan has inputs in design & HUD?
And FYI Pakistan calls it a JV coz it is a JV, though hardly.
India will have 40% of inputs in the FGFA, and we call it a JV.
Now do we say that JF-17 is not a JV just coz it has not even 40% input?

You can stick to the 60% which was 11 years back and I won't be surprised if you stick to that even after FOC and an official claim of 65%.
Correction Pakistan was able to capitalize coz you had to do literally zero work on the JFT. However after dozens of sanctions and road blocks Tejas is 65% indigenous right now and no one is there to say otherwise.:D:D

Im just gonna ignore your little post of your "brain farts" (cool term though) of taking things like CM 400 AKG (as pakistani) as i did not say that, and now your looking for chinese conformation (even though a whole new prototype being tested along with J-10B,J-20 with a whole new array of weapons is confirmation enough for some) ...

however I'd like you to

Just answer this little question ....

If LCA was claimed to be 70% indigenous ... how can you still claim 65% after a whole decade ...

So If DRDO and HAL speaks the truth, your indigenous content dropped by 5% while according to IAF, DRDO and even you the list of indigenous systems Increased ....

HOW IN THE BLUE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ??

unless HAL and DRDO lies... whats the guarantee that they are not lying this time??

And please explain this "partial indigenous" concept...
At what percentage does this apply and who defined this term and is it even existent
so before ranting about facts you should try and face them .... eg something like this ..

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/rs-1500-cr-more-for-combat-aircraft-tejas-as-hal-fails-to-meet-targets/495008/

So serious are the difficulties that ADA and HAL approached foreign aircraft manufacturers last year — including Eurofighter GmbH, which builds the Typhoon. The proposal to appoint a foreign consultant for the Tejas production line remains alive in the MoD.

Senior IAF officers express frustration that HAL has failed to set up a Tejas assembly line, though its primary activity for the preceding decades has been to build foreign aircraft on an assembly line under licence.
What the ADA chief does not explain is: How will HAL, which cannot yet build even two Tejas fighters per year, build 20 fighters over the next three years?

Im just gonna ignore your little post of your "brain farts" (cool term though) of taking things like CM 400 AKG (as pakistani) as i did not say that, and now your looking for chinese conformation (even though a whole new prototype being tested along with J-10B,J-20 with a whole new array of weapons is confirmation enough for some) ...

So what were you saying again?
My original question was how many Pakistani armaments does JF-17 carry?
So perfomance enhancing tests makes the JF-17 legible for the PLAAF? sure anything you say.
And since you can well assume that JF-17 will be inducted in PLAAF you can definitely assume that Tejas is not even 1% indigenous, I see your reasoning now.

however I'd like you to

Just answer this little question ....

If LCA was claimed to be 70% indigenous ... how can you still claim 65% after a whole decade ...

You just won't stop ranting will u?
It is 65% indigenous now so is there any particular source that denies it?
If no then your claims are just fanboy fiction.
True when and if it was ever claimed by DRDO that Tejas is 70% it was refuted but now? Until some one comes and blabs all over the place Tejas IS 65% indigenous

So If DRDO and HAL speaks the truth, your indigenous content dropped by 5% while according to IAF, DRDO and even you the list of indigenous systems Increased ....

HOW IN THE BLUE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ??

unless HAL and DRDO lies... whats the guarantee that they are not lying this time??

Everyone knows Tejas is 65% indigenous and until someone comes and says otherwise, it is just your dire hope to see us falling behind, unfortunately for you that is just.........well dreams which are excessively wet.

And please explain this "partial indigenous" concept...
At what percentage does this apply and who defined this term and is it even existent
so before ranting about facts you should try and face them .... eg something like this ..

I don't even want to dignify that with a response, who are you to say otherwise when scientists say it is indigenous?
Okay let us assume that you are the foremost expert of planes in the world then do tell us what percentage of tejas is indigenous and how?

U r continuously proving the fact that you are an expert in digging up dirt.
The very fact that you just skimmed over the JF-17 question shows how biased you are(Pakistan having inputs in design, F-16 in Jf-17, Pakistani weapons in JF-17, Pakistan contributing literally nothing in the JF-17 et cetra).
Regardless, an honest attempt at making a jet against a less than 5% input in a so called JV is hardly comparable.
Isn't it Crystal clear that India is way ahead of pakistan in R & D?

So what were you saying again?
My original question was how many Pakistani armaments does JF-17 carry?
So perfomance enhancing tests makes the JF-17 legible for the PLAAF? sure anything you say.
And since you can well assume that JF-17 will be inducted in PLAAF you can definitely assume that Tejas is not even 1% indigenous, I see your reasoning now.

You just won't stop ranting will u?
It is 65% indigenous now so is there any particular source that denies it?
If no then your claims are just fanboy fiction.
True when and if it was ever claimed by DRDO that Tejas is 70% it was refuted but now? Until some one comes and blabs all over the place Tejas IS 65% indigenous

Everyone knows Tejas is 65% indigenous and until someone comes and says otherwise, it is just your dire hope to see us falling behind, unfortunately for you that is just.........well dreams which are excessively wet.

I don't even want to dignify that with a response, who are you to say otherwise when scientists say it is indigenous?
Okay let us assume that you are the foremost expert of planes in the world then do tell us what percentage of tejas is indigenous and how?

U r continuously proving the fact that you are an expert in digging up dirt.
The very fact that you just skimmed over the JF-17 question shows how biased you are(Pakistan having inputs in design, F-16 in Jf-17, Pakistani weapons in JF-17, Pakistan contributing literally nothing in the JF-17 et cetra).
Regardless, an honest attempt at making a jet against a less than 5% input in a so called JV is hardly comparable.
Isn't it Crystal clear that India is way ahead of pakistan in R & D?

LOL!.. no particular source saying else... so IAF airchief saying something (60% at IOC-1 in 2011) is not even good enough to be taken as a source i suppose ... I'll just end it here since you'v already exposed your colors ...

You wanted a comment which refuted your claim of 65%--- I gave you your airforce's leader and commander.... but I guess since he is not in your claim's favor you'll resort to
-in the past excuse as that is all you have left ....

which begs the question ....

Why is there disparity amongst Indian claims ...
The source you quote, quoted 70% in 2001 (as you yourself corrected me) and now its saying 65% .... (so this is the level of rationality that you have)

As for "Every one knows Tejas is 65% indigenous "rant...

DUDE WHY NOT GO TELL YOUR AIRCHIEF THAT ... :D

I guess by "everyone" you mean "every one the in the tejas fangirl club" :D

Now as you say dont go in the past ... however just take a look at the present ... the 5% JV is already in numbers in PAF while the flying coffin still awaits the 65% indigenous LCA to replace it... :D

India has better R&D base then Pakistan...who denied that...not me...

My statement stands and so does your frustration about the simple fact that

DRDO and HAL has fed you lies and it is admitted by your own sources something I have mentioned time and again.They are still shoving the word indigenous down your throat to get more money, while PAC is busy shoving new JF-17's in our fleet :D

There was a video posted few pages ago which showed the indigenous content of JF-17, had information compiled from all over this site .... check that out ...

Lastly, Please define "Indigenous" for us ... since "65% indigenous hence indigenous" or "it is ingdigenous not completely indigenous" does not make an effin sense to anyone....

By that standard all chinese fighters are indigenous as they have mostly indigenous things yet Indians call them copies why??

A whild guess..... Cuz they are not Indian for which every double standard applies..

And the awkward moment when you find the one talking about wet dreams is defending something whose own induction is thought to be a wet dream in itself... :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom