What's new

INDIAN MIG 21 BISON CRASHES

MAJOR REASON FOR MIG 21 CRASHES

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you retarded ? Why are you editing my post while quoting it :guns:

My Original Post (I see no Pak-Fa in that)

sorry dude my bad, I meant to reply to windjammer

Even Auntie Wiki will enlighten you to your hearts content.

As for PAK-FA.

Joint development the way ahead for Russia-India military ties

The hallmark of cooperation between Russia and India in the aviation sector is the joint development and manufacturing programme of fifth generation fighter aircraft (FGFA) for the Indian Air Force. According to the Centre for Analysis of World Arms Trade’s latest estimates made in late October, the countries intend to start serial production of the FGFA in 2020. The plane – an Indian version of the Russian T-50 fighter – will be built at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) production facilities. The Russian fifth generation fighter, code-named T-50, should be deployed in the Russian Air Force after 2017.

India’s Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Norman Anil Kumar Browne has stated that it will be a single-seat plane equipped with practically the same components as its Russian twin. Some of the equipment, however, such as onboard computers, will be different, as is the case with the Sukhoi Su-30MKI fighter upgraded for use by India.

According to Russia’s United Aircraft Corporation, the Russian side will supply 117C engines, as well as stealth technology for the Indian planes. India plans to manufacture onboard computers, software, a targeting system, and other onboard systems for its fifth generation fighter. This is keeping in line with Indian participation in the programme for the India-licensed manufacture of the Russian multi-purpose Sukhoi 30MKI fighters at Indian factories. As a result, Russian-made components in the serial model should make up 60 percent, compared with India’s 40 percent.

Joint development the way ahead for Russia-India military ties | Russia & India Report

Even Auntie Wiki will enlighten you to your hearts content.

Still, no definite contribution of Pakistan in the design highlighted by your Auntie Wiki except "Mou for joint design and development" :)

Do you have a list of Pakistani designed components that were a part of this plane when it was inducted in PAF in 2010 ?

Still, no definite contribution of Pakistan in the design highlighted by your Auntie Wiki except "Mou for joint design and development" :)

Do you have a list of Pakistani designed components that were a part of this plane when it was inducted in PAF in 2010 ?

Or patents held :)

I requested a prospectus of JF-17, however sadly i been told the Hindi version is not published yet.
In any case, i don't expect it to be as diverse as the LCA. :D

This is a pertinent question. How much of JF 17 is really Pak made. Any new Technologies developed? Any innovations made at least in Processes? It is important because you are calling it a joint development. Besides your involvment becomes irrelevant if the developed product is of this generation and not of the cutting edge. Because you are learning nothing.

BISONS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MOST ADVANCED AND SECURE OF ALL MIG 21'S, YET THEY ARE CRASHING IN LARGE NUMBERS

One actually needs to be good to fly them ;)

But yeah, they are old.

Makes me wonder why the Vietnamese don't suffer so many crashes(?)

So basically you are saying

Get Rid of this 1
7vUrb.jpg

Buy this 1
Munw2.jpg

obama-not-bad-face128b-1.png

So....you are admitting that Indian pilots aren't "good"?

Bear in mind Bangladesh along with Pakistan and Myanmar do operate the F-7. And how many crashes do we have with those ripoffs? ;)

So....you are admitting that Indian pilots aren't "good"?
Hey! What kind of nutritious diet do you take,to nurture your brain into such a complex mass of neural stem cells........that the above quoted conclusion put forth :confused:

Hey! What kind of nutritious diet do you take,to nurture your brain into such a complex mass of neural stem cells........that the above quoted conclusion put forth :confused:

My health is fine.

Do tell me, how often do Vietnamese MiG-21s and those Chinese rip-offs crash compared to Indian MiG-21s? :rolleyes:

My health is fine.

Do tell me, how often do Vietnamese MiG-21s and those Chinese rip-offs crash compared to Indian MiG-21s? :rolleyes:
I'm after the secret stuff you take to turbo charge those neurons (akin to Limitless).The answer to your question lies in those images Loki :lol:

BroTip # RR Silver Spur(80's/90's)

I'm after the secret stuff you take to turbo charge those neurons (akin to Limitless).The answer to your question lies in those images Loki :lol:

BroTip # RR Silver Spur(80's/90's)

Why, thank you for the prompt response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom