Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian men arrested for trying to bury baby girl alive
By Ram Dutt Tripathi
BBC Hindi, Lucknow
Police in northern India have arrested a baby girl's father and uncle for allegedly trying to bury her alive.

The two-month-old baby's father said he had been advised by a spiritual guru to bury her to help secure the good health of his next child, police allege.

Baby Radhika has acute malnutrition and is receiving treatment at a hospital in the town of Meerut in Uttar Pradesh state, 80km (50 miles) east of Delhi.

India has one of the highest female infant mortality rates in the world.

The Indian preference for boys has also led to a skewed sex ratio and campaigners say up to eight million female foetuses may have been aborted in the past decade.

Baby Radhika's life was saved on Wednesday in the Uttar Pradesh town of Pilkhua, not far from Meerut.

"The caretaker of the burial ground informed us that some people had brought a baby for burial, but she was crying," police officer BK Yadav told the BBC.

By the time the police reached the ground, Radhika's parents and uncle had already dug a pit, police say. The baby was wrapped in a cloth along with some religious symbols.

Police said they arrested the father and uncle, but let the mother go on "humanitarian grounds".

Mr Yadav said the mother was in hospital taking care of the baby girl.

Police have registered a case of attempted murder and conspiracy.
BBC News - Indian men arrested for trying to bury baby girl alive

If the administration does not delete this item as being too sickening for the forum, I request my friends, my well-wishers, all whose minds or intellects I have ever stimulated, all whom my writing has given pleasure, everyone, to condemn the criminals with one voice. This is not Hindu, this is not Muslim, no religion is involved, this is a crime against humanity.

Please raise your voices against this infamy.

He is another devil soul

305632_422150037804923_324883320864929_1578099_108955743_n.jpg

Any human of ANY religion must be aggrieved at such disgraceful occurrences. As Joe points out no belief can agree with such doings and the worst of punishment must be given to these scoundrels.
Bless all kids - wherever they are from and from whichever beliefs.......

Please.

It is not about the person posting. It is about the criminals who were trying to kill the little baby.

Please do not fail to speak up against this.

I would have spoken if I knew what to say. This stuff so sickens me that I'm completely at a loss for words. They let the mother go on "humanitarian" grounds? ..and she is taking care of the baby??...the one she joined in trying to bury alive? Criminality & depravity are something that already exists in abundance, the state institutions rush in to complete it with their stupidity. Makes me want to puke.

I would have spoken if I knew what to say. This stuff so sickens me that I'm completely at a loss for words. They let the mother go on "humanitarian" grounds? ..and she is taking care of the baby??...the one she joined in trying to bury alive? Criminality & depravity are something that already exists in abundance, the state institutions rush in to complete it with their stupidity. Makes me want to puke.

Indeed it is a disgraceful incident - we must remember this must and is an isolated incident. In our region we have over 1.5.billion people. There is scope for the odd retard. No normal and loving person of ant creed could look at this incident and feel sick. Appalling and rare.

Indeed it is a disgraceful incident - we must remember this must and is an isolated incident. In our region we have over 1.5.billion people. There is scope for the odd retard. No normal and loving person of ant creed could look at this incident and feel sick. Appalling and rare.

humko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin
dil ko khush rakhne ko 'Ghalib' ye khayaal achcha hai

Requesting Admin to delete the :flame: flame thread. :flame:

If the administration does not delete this item as being too sickening for the forum, I request my friends, my well-wishers, all whose minds or intellects I have ever stimulated, all whom my writing has given pleasure, everyone, to condemn the criminals with one voice. This is not Hindu, this is not Muslim, no religion is involved, this is a crime against humanity.

Please raise your voices against this infamy.

There are bad and good in all communities. I condemn these people for this abhorrent acts wherever they occur.

Back
Top Bottom