What's new

Indian Marcos Commandos Deployed at Pangong Tso Lake

IA is preparing to lay siege at Straits.

Just for fun, US has sent it's carrier group to the straits as well.
Already 2 carrier groups are present in SCS.

Looks like it's the Chinese that will be right in center of a manaja twa.

Good luck to the CCP and PLA, PLAAF and PLN...your goose is cooked, just that you are not aware of it yet.

do you know... Chinese control the entire dokalam plateu.. they have posts there and they completed the road upto indian border.

tell me more, i think they control Tawang as well... and Sikkim.... and Nathu La.... and Cho La....:lol::lol::lol:

and pakistani posters are fighting on their behalf... :lol::lol::lol:

The nation state ,yes.The civilization,boy we are older than even you.You are welcome to try and split india.We await the han one child conscript army.I hope the chicken dance serves them well.
China died with the cultural revolution.CCP peasants forgot confucius's greatest lesson - humility.Now only isolation and containment awaits.

Glad to hear that you agree that British created India as a country. Without the British India would not exist as a country. bravo.

as for the Indus Valley civilization, it belongs to Pakistan. Your ancestry starts with Aryan invasion who mated with the natives that lived like the tribals of India today.

Like I said, you Indians never fail to amuse. You are at least brave enough to admit that India was created by the British. And are proud of being the crown jewel of the British empire.

As long as India exists as a country, British imperialism is alive and well in India. Be brave enough to split up India and return India to its form before British came. Stop being a slave of the British. It’s time for freedom for the Indians.

just read the chinese history and Bhartiy history, your knowledge is seriously inadequate. i dont mind your illiterate behavior its your problem not mine. its your upbringing and not mine.

and dont just read wikipedia, go beyond and read Ramayana and Mahabharat. Talking about India in two lines is just laughable, again i dont mind and i can simply brush it aside.

tell me more, i think they control Tawang as well... and Sikkim.... and Nathu La.... and Cho La....:lol::lol::lol:

Yup just like you were fighting on the behalf of Bengalis :angel:

and pakistani posters are fighting on their behalf...
Yeah, don't fully understand that bit. They seem more invested in the topic than the actual stakeholders.

From his expert analysis, OP I figure is a real young'un.

IA is preparing to lay siege at Straits.

Just for fun, US has sent it's carrier group to the straits as well.
Already 2 carrier groups are present in SCS.
IN, you mean.

Yep, real choke point for all their trade there, they can't take on quad as it is, + there's lots of friends of quad in the area, everyone's fed up of this insane Chinese expansionist mindset.

unlike you, i am not on pdf for trolling, just look it up, its genuine information.

again rods will fix them with nails :lol:

and chines may be thinking again
main-qimg-0fa6e11cfbef84d3c5a294c0dce244af.webp

Why is India openly declaring all of its military hardware to the PLA? Did IA accidentally pass through the red channel at Galwan Valley customs? Schoolboy error really.

Glad to hear that you agree that British created India as a country. Without the British India would not exist as a country. bravo.

as for the Indus Valley civilization, it belongs to Pakistan. Your ancestry starts with Aryan invasion who mated with the natives that lived like the tribals of India today.
This is the harsh reality these gangetics are in denial over.

They think aryan DNA came "out of India" and spread to the western world!

I cannot wait till Pakkatan and China join hands to break the Indian jaw LOL

we salute to all fallen heroes. They will be remembered... and posting their pictures is honor and is not at all any insult. I know everyone's name personally so nothing new in it.

their pictures are on our display pic as a mark of respect...... keep them posting I like to see everyone remember our heroes.....

battle ground is the place to achieve 'Veergati' for a hero, and their motherland salute them and give them a sendoff of a hero.
Proud nation and proud heroes .... million salutes....

They all died a dog's death. Give it a break.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom