What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

no thats your Indian friend the saying that...just coz his clothes were made in Pakistan (yup Indian binoculor eyes can see from the pix that the clothes had a made in Pakistan tag) the terrorist was Pakistani... so please dont put your thinking and words on us! :enjoy:

There is only one thing I want to say, Pakistani media should Blame India when they have enough proofs which are admissible in court. Like wireless chatter, funds, nationality, phone numbers, etc.

There is only one thing I want to say, Pakistani media should Blame India when they have enough proofs which are admissible in court. Like wireless chatter, funds, nationality, phone numbers, etc.
whose court? Indian court? Kindly send us the list that is....

secondly I dont control the media unfortunately we have freedom of speech where media is concerned of course which includes hyping news by media :agree:

whose court? Indian court? Kindly send us the list that is....

secondly I dont control the media unfortunately we have freedom of speech where media is concerned of course which includes hyping news by media :agree:

I know media, both in India and Pakistan are quite irresponsible. But still blaming on the base of such small superficial evidences is a bad idea.
Secondly, even in Pakistani court, such evidences are not admissible and mostly those are admissible which I have mentioned to make the case strong.

I know media, both in India and Pakistan are quite irresponsible. But still blaming on the base of such small superficial evidences is a bad idea.
Secondly, even in Pakistani court, such evidences are not admissible and mostly those are admissible which I have mentioned to make the case strong.
we havent started the blame game...that was just the media taking its shots...

Agar india wale attack karate to itna to har koi janta he koi bhi apna koi saboot pichhe nahi chhodta he. koi apna saboot kyon kar ke chhodega

No one is officially blaming no one. Stop creating drama, your arguments here will have no impact what-so-ever. Sit down.

No one is officially blaming no one. Stop creating drama, your arguments here will have no impact what-so-ever. Sit down.

we havent started the blame game...that was just the media taking its shots...

You people are trying tp disassociate yourself from your media?

A large section of Pakistani media and its people are blaming India. Just go read comments on this board, FB, twitter etc.

One can only laugh at the Pakistani stupidity and ignorance being displayed in public.

A large section of Pakistani media and its people are blaming India. Just go read comments on this board, FB, twitter etc.

One can only laugh at the Pakistani stupidity and ignorance being displayed in public.
why should we associate ourselves with something that may not be right? is waiting for an investigation wrong? and ignorance displayed in public? wow that is really rich ...just shows your mindset!

sorry mate this aint India keep your mindset on your side of the border!

why should we associate ourselves with something that may not be right? is waiting for an investigation wrong? and ignorance displayed in public? wow that is really rich ...just shows your mindset!

sorry mate this aint India keep your mindset on your side of the border!

Because that Pakistan media and Public opinion is what matters!

People will read that and form opinions about Apkistanis.

Is it that hard to figure out?

just shows your mindset

:lol:

Because that Pakistan media and Public opinion is what matters!

People will read that and form opinions about Apkistanis.

Is it that hard to figure out?
No because so far we all rejected it...we were laughing or curious about it...1 Pakistani poster opened a thread to discuss what the media said but as usual Indian poured in uninvited and trolled the thread to death! ...so if you mean public opinion matters and people will read and form opinions well I can from an excellent opinion based on that thread and the thread about the Karachi airport attack where we were sitting in panic, anticipation yet Indians were already smirking and asking (while ops were taking place) if India will be blamed...when you ask for it then why cry when someone really replies in the same manner?

What ever explanation Indian produce, but question remain how come these terrorist have so much Indian stuff in their baggage.

If an intelligence agency has to mount agency, trust me, they'll get it, I made this post in response to your assertion that the material was hastily planted. If Indian material had to be planted, some of the most localized Indian products could have been procured to further strengthen the illusion.
oh! i meant by media.. not the establishment

Watch your mouth, boy. Media and the government are two different things, I really hope you know that. People can think and say whatever the hell they want. The opinion that really matters is of the big guys. Stop crying and move on with your lives.

Fate of one more evidence of Indian involvement!!!!!!!!!........These news are watched across pakistan, and there are lot of people who must have believed the earlier news of Indian involvement.... Since there was no statement from government of indian involvement. This was a media interpretation based on a statement by security agencies that Indian medicine was found with the terrorist.... Now it will be interesting to see if they mention this new development in their news.... The chances are very less as they them self created this news.....

So what happens to those who made to believe that India has some hand in this............

Will be recruited by Hafiz Syed :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom