What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

ok 1st Indians denied their drugs would be found there...

then they hand pick whichever media is wrong to proof their points? how sure are we Express news didnt screw up as it was claiming oncodox (a cancer drug) the same as factor 8 ...do you select your sources based on whichever sides you more or which makes sense more?

I swear I have ethanol in my lab that can pass as what the flashes in the news are showing....anyone who doesnt have a medical background could go wrong about anything from those drugs produced to identifying them! mostly news channels should not announce without the labs confirmation....this video shows right after the ops meaning no proper person identifying was there on site!

In fact the army man said tafseel abi nai malum jub pata chalay ga...meaning nothing was known then

Plus express news did another folly....we do make factor 8 in Pakistan..

All Centres of Fatimid Foundation are equipped to make various blood components itself, which includes cryopriopitate (factor I & VIII), cryosupenatent (factor IX and other factors) , platelet concentrate and therefore are able to provide the above cost out of its own fund raising resources.

Haemophilia

So no idea where reporter got the idea dawaah India say mangai jati hai...ya Pakistan mein nai banti....apparently bad reporting at its best cant be used as evidence for anything!

There is a difference between cryopreciptate/cryo supernatent (derived from human plasma) and pure factor VIII OR IX ( produced by recombinant technology)

This Hi-Fi technology, way above from ISI knowledge , thats why ISI didn't able to tell its paid news channels. ;)

Breaking News : Indian Medicines recovered from terrorists: Home Minister Nisar

715873-cartoonth-1402417327-881-640x480.JPG

Back
Top Bottom