What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

Not sure how many of those were really his family or just neighbours wanting to be on tv...have you not seen those?

and like I mentioned in my post, the media didnt cover it further ...so until someone utters something you can speculate all you want from him being Pakistani, him being alive to him having a sunbath in your backyard!

Ha ha, yes his family is not his family, but his neighbors. Infact even his neighbors were also not his neighbors, but his neighbors neighbors who wanted to be on TV!

denial.jpg

Ha ha, yes his family is not his family, but his neighbors. Infact even his neighbors were also not his neighbors, but his neighbors neighbors who wanted to be on TV!

denial.jpg
I merely asked since all I get is Indian proof based on what media said (same media who went on to say that Modi's name was found in Sanskrit on the weapons) :agree: ! Oh right asking is not allowed in India :agree: sorry my bad :enjoy:

As I said repeated all over the thread prove to me that bottle is certainly oncodox! Because bottles in my lab look the same...and I def know how to make a red solution and we can always find a red cap...These are bottles shown then there is another bottle shown in the media and that reads oncodox...My challenge to all Indians is proof to me this bottle is Oncodox...Go ahead!

Which bottle ... the bottle showing in the pic is , click on the link and see in google.

A) same bootle pic from pharma company
ONCODOX 50 Mg online | Buy cheap ONCODOX | Order ONCODOX now

http://www.buy-pharma.com/jpn/ドキソルビシン-ドキシル-ジェネリック-注射-p-457.html

I merely asked since all I get is Indian proof based on what media said (same media who went on to say that Modi's name was found in Sanskrit on the weapons) :agree: ! Oh right asking is not allowed in India :agree: sorry my bad :enjoy:
Thats why we don't take what PAK PM, PA, Media said seriously, nor world takes it seriously. .......... Everyone knows this .

Its only a comedy show whatever they say.

Which bottle ... the bottle showing in the pic is , click on the link and see in google.

A) same bootle pic from pharma company
ONCODOX 50 Mg online | Buy cheap ONCODOX | Order ONCODOX now

http://www.buy-pharma.com/jpn/ドキソルビシン-ドキシル-ジェネリック-注射-p-457.html
Either you failed English or you are here to troll :enjoy:

I said media showed pix of security with the weapons and drugs...then media showed a bottle with pink stuff...My question is if you cant see the labels on the bottle with the security people (or can you) you cant conclude anything but your countrymen are very much convinced and were saying your media said this and oncodox is cancer hence we get a laugh however they didnt realize how stupid and laughable they sounded by pouncing on such conclusions...so until you can read the labels of the stuff found at the crime scene dont quote me please!

Thats why we don't take what PAK PM, PA, Media said seriously, nor world takes it seriously. .......... Everyone knows this .

Its only a comedy show whatever they say.
We feel the same about TOI and HT where they were exaggerating a step further and claiming that the weapons had modi's name in sanskrit :enjoy:
Dont ask me for proof I have already posted it 2 times over this whole forum ...

now that was a true comedy :enjoy:

Dont quote me this thread has reached its graveyard as everyone is interested in 1 rant which doesnt even stand unless you come up with something new dont quote me!

Either you failed English or you are here to troll :enjoy:

I said media showed pix of security with the weapons and drugs...then media showed a bottle with pink stuff...My question is if you cant see the labels on the bottle with the security people (or can you) you cant conclude anything but your countrymen are very much convinced and were saying your media said this and oncodox is cancer hence we get a laugh however they didnt realize how stupid and laughable they sounded by pouncing on such conclusions...so until you can read the labels of the stuff found at the crime scene dont quote me please!

The Some one from PAL also showed the batch and manufacturing date and whom manufacture it accusing india. the picture much be taken in high resolution, but the pic posted is of low resolution.

Cant you see barcode, bottle design, and all the things written in Labels ( although you can't read it but know what is printed and where .

It take stupid to understand that bootle and design and label design is same."

Do even PAK Army , News person knows how Factor-8 Look like ? What colour it is ?

It AK-47 is not written on Gun it dosen't means it is not AK-47, and on bullets is not written "Bullet" then it doesn't means it is not bullets

And if bottle, label and inside liquid is appear same it docent means it is something different.

We feel the same about TOI and HT where they were exaggerating a step further and claiming that the weapons had modi's name in sanskrit :enjoy:
Dont ask me for proof I have already posted it 2 times over this whole forum ...

now that was a true comedy :enjoy:

Dont quote me this thread has reached its graveyard as everyone is interested in 1 rant which doesnt even stand unless you come up with something new dont quote me!

I don't ask you proof, At least after OBL, AK Khan episode ... what else one can ask about Pak , Army, press, ISI etc....

The Some one from PAL also showed the batch and manufacturing date and whom manufacture it accusing india. the picture much be taken in high resolution, but the pic posted is of low resolution.

Cant you see barcode, bottle design, and all the things written in Labels ( although you can't read it but know what is printed and where .

It take stupid to understand that bootle and design and label design is same."

Do even PAK Army , News person knows how Factor-8 Look like ? What colour it is ?

It AK-47 is not written on Gun it dosen't means it is not AK-47, and on bullets is not written "Bullet" then it doesn't means it is not bullets

And if bottle, label and inside liquid is appear same it docent means it is something different.
Not until they picked up the bottle whose bar code was being shown from the stash... For Indians it is enough that a bottle is shown and next scene any bottle is picked up and they will be convinced...thats sheep mentality...suit yourself why quote me when you have made up your mind? thats not discussion so far all Indians are doing is believing the very media they criticize and are laughing at... its far from stupid :tsk:

I don't ask you proof, At least after OBL, AK Khan episode ... what else one can ask about Pak , Army, press, ISI etc....
oh of course you dont coz you guys are just as satisfied with media as a sheep would be if it is shown grass in 1 snap shot and fed poisoned grass...looks the same now doesnt it? :coffee:

Like I said dont quote me till you have something new...you guys are soo predictable I need to write this down somewhere so I can paste it to the next clone who comes with the same "logic"

Not until they picked up the bottle whose bar code was being shown from the stash... For Indians it is enough that a bottle is shown and next scene any bottle is picked up and they will be convinced...thats sheep mentality...suit yourself why quote me when you have made up your mind? thats not discussion so far all Indians are doing is believing the very media they criticize and are laughing at... its far from stupid :tsk:

oh of course you dont coz you guys are just as satisfied with media as a sheep would be if it is shown grass in 1 snap shot and fed poisoned grass...looks the same now doesnt it? :coffee:

Like I said dont quote me till you have something new...you guys are soo predictable I need to write this down somewhere so I can paste it to the next clone who comes with the same "logic"

Nope your media quoted your military personal , rangers etc..... regarding OBL, Ak Khan, PM , Army Chief , ISI all speak same , what can media do in that.

Nope your media quoted your military personal , rangers etc..... regarding OBL, Ak Khan, PM , Army Chief , ISI all speak same , what can media do in that.
I see you are stuck on a rant...Mind you ..this isnt the thread for ranting

The military said this:

We found some medicines and weapons from foreign original (neighbour) but we need to investigate further...but yea believe what you want and go on ranting!

The govts talk better that is why you have never had a nuclear war.

The point is not about the nuclear war, it is about the trust factor. Nuclear war cannot happen even if a war breaks out because, before it happens, there will be intervention of 3rd party for peace talks. We are talking about insurgencies, terrorism, proxy war, etc.

So far to summarize
1. Oak media reward up. Shows ancodox as factor 8. Though they correctly identify brand name too in the same breath.
2. All hell breaks loose that India supplied factor 8.
3. Indian members show that oncodox is imported by pak.
4. Some park members having difficult time to understand the bottle shown were oncodox. They want proof that did not supple factor 8 to terrorist but don't have any proof that factor 8 were recovered. Any proof they show is derivatives of screwed up media report.

I see you are stuck on a rant...Mind you ..this isnt the thread for ranting

The military said this:

We found some medicines and weapons from foreign original (neighbour) but we need to investigate further...but yea believe what you want and go on ranting!
where did Military said that? we heard Factor -8 and pic , when they proved wrong then you people completely changed the pic.

lol... can you show me Factor-8 which is recovered? they showed Gun and bullets but cannot show Factor=8, Might be they are so uneducated , that they don't know what is Factor-8 and how it looks.

Or worst , ISI forget to implant factor-8 before it displayed.

So why didn't PAK planted False stories .... isn;t that PAK army Ban all media for 15 days like it did with Geo citing wrong reporting? ;)

where did Military said that? we heard Factor -8 and pic , when they proved wrong then you people completely changed the pic.

lol... can you show me Factor-8 which is recovered? they showed Gun and bullets but cannot show Factor=8, Might be they are so uneducated , that they don't know what is Factor-8 and how it looks.

Or worst , ISI forget to implant factor-8 before it displayed.

So why didn't PAK planted False stories .... isn;t that PAK army Ban all media for 15 days like it did with Geo citing wrong reporting? ;)
carry on your rant :tup: Since that is exactly what you are for coz if you were here to look for what actually happened you would have gone through the thread instead of bugging whomever you can catch

Back
Top Bottom