What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

In case any one was wondering what the hell Factor 8 is...

en wikipedia org / wiki / Factor _ VIII

Factor VIII (FVIII) is an essential blood-clotting protein, also known as anti-hemophilic factor (AHF).

The active protein (sometimes written as coagulation factor VIIIa) interacts with another coagulation factor called factor IX. This interaction sets off a chain of additional chemical reactions that form a blood clot.

3 Therapeutic use[edit]

FVIII concentrated from donated blood plasma (Aafact or Alphanate, Monoclate-P®), or alternatively recombinant FVIII can be given to hemophiliacs to restore hemostasis.

So yeah....

So let me get this straight, the label is not visible in the picture but based only on the shape of the bottles, Indians are claiming that its in fact a cancer drug? Watching too much Sherlock, have we?

Not like drug bottles come in all sort of weird contorted bottles like perfumes.

Its a pretty weak line of argument.

Here's another bottle that looks similar, I hope you guys wont count this as the same drug:

recombinate.jpg

It doesn't look similar...it doesn't have any red fluid in it...

Because that Pakistan media and Public opinion is what matters!

People will read that and form opinions about Apkistanis.

Is it that hard to figure out?

:lol:
That's why India is not in a very good talking terms with Pakistan

@pakdefender

Bhai kya kuchh bole jaa raha hai? Factor VIII is code name for Doxorubicin Hydrocloride. Now different companies have different brand names but composition is same and that Factor VIII.

No mate they are two different things altogether. Doxorubicin is a drug used for cancer therapy and other uses...where as factor viii is a protein found in human blood that is responsible for blood clotting.

Is this mean those guys use Kaffir's medicine by accident?? o_O

I have got the official pdf investigation report :argh:

Oncodox is a special medicine only available to Indian Army and the export of the small batch to Pakistan was because Major Mujtaba (from Waaaaaaaaaaar) penetrated deep into Cipla and got his hands on the exclusive drug.He used DHL instead of TNT or Fedex or even India Post to deliver the shipment to his contact "Baby Doll" in Karachi.

But when it landed at Karachi port,the box was mistakenly delivered to the NATO forces by DHL (They always **** it up).From where it was forwarded to Afghanistan.

The Nato forces were pretty confused as to whom the shipment was addressed to....there where only few dolls they were aware of.....Barbie Doll,Blow-up Doll.They decided to hold onto the shipment for a few months...just in case.

After a few months an American soldier while trying to search for **** on YouTube ended up watching Sunny Leone's "Baby Doll".He reported it to his seniors that the unknown shipment was actually for Sunny Leone "Baby Doll" who lives in Bombay.

The package was handed over to the Indian consulate in Kabul.After going through the contents of the package the RAW staff appointed there were shocked as to how such a precious drug made its way to Afghanistan through Pakistan.

On the East of the border the new NSA wanted to settle some score with ISI and hatched a cunning plan (Baniya style) of embarrassing ISI and Pakistan.He directed his Kara wearing Uzbek sidekicks (he had made a lot of fb Uzbek friends while he was in Pakistan) to attack Karachi Airport as they were also victims of travel agents and wanted to let out their anger against people flying.The operation was named "Operation Robin-Victimhood".

But most of the Uzbeks were undergoing chemotherapy because they have been living on instant noodles for too long leading to cancer.But soon information was received that some anti cancer drugs were lying around at the Indian consulate in Kabul and they had Pakistani foot print on them.Those drugs were to be moved to Karachi to help the fighters but it took a lot of time because the package was passed from one consulate to another in Afghanistan (21 in total) just to hide the trail.

A local drug company was used to further disguise the origin of the drug but the workers instead of reworking the packaging ended up sticking their stickers on the drugs as they were in a hurry to take part in the MQM dharna called in support of Altaf Hussain and against his arrest.

After injecting in the drugs the Uzbeks became bullet dodging super humanoids (refer :
) .The rest is NEWS.

Easily the best post of the whole saga :D

Also features Pakistani Rajnikant in the attached video ;)

The medicine shown above is Oncodox , this is not the Factor-8 injection that has been recovered

Please ask your own Media why they and Your security team were showing Oncodox has Factor 8 ??

karachi-attack-several-made-in-india-injections-recovered-1402294973-8917.jpg

Pakistan has admitted that we have man named Kasab on our voter list but the person associated with the name has been missing for ages. Nobody could tie the man to the name which is why they asked for access as already addressed in another post on the same page.

Oh come on sir the media interviewed his family. Certainly the family can come out and say its not him? Infact some of his extended family gave interviews after his hanging. Of course the immediate family is missing, pakistan style ;)

Thats the medicine that was recovered from the terrorists and was being peddled in your media.

11562-zuvidox-lipodox-oncodox-peg.jpg

And other than medicine you will also say that weapons and terrorists to were legally exported to Pakistan..........which are made in India.............:p:

And other than medicine you will also say that weapons and terrorists to were legally exported to Pakistan..........which are made in India.............:p:

Do show us some proof, of how you found that these weapons were Indian made?

Please ask your own Media why they and Your security team were showing Oncodox has Factor 8 ??

As I said repeated all over the thread prove to me that bottle is certainly oncodox! Because bottles in my lab look the same...and I def know how to make a red solution and we can always find a red cap...These are bottles shown then there is another bottle shown in the media and that reads oncodox...My challenge to all Indians is proof to me this bottle is Oncodox...Go ahead!

If you cant then damn well wait like everyone else stop jumping the line and to conclusions!

Oh come on sir the media interviewed his family. Certainly the family can come out and say its not him? Infact some of his extended family gave interviews after his hanging. Of course the immediate family is missing, pakistan style ;)
Not sure how many of those were really his family or just neighbours wanting to be on tv...have you not seen those?

and like I mentioned in my post, the media didnt cover it further ...so until someone utters something you can speculate all you want from him being Pakistani, him being alive to him having a sunbath in your backyard!

The nature of job requires me to question any such situation, if I was to land an operative in India, I would try to find him an empty slot on a voter list to ensure that in the event of capture, we will have complete deniability. I am not raising a concern or levelling blame. I'm just specifying Int SOP.

Back
Top Bottom