What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

I thot you were a man of some practical experience who knew the way evidence, i.e. stuff found at a crime scene is recorded and presented to courts. Hence toothpaste, detergent etc is also recorded and is considered part of wider body of circumstantial evidence that might or might not substantiate the case.

To say that the entire dossier was based on notes of things found at the crime scene is utterly stupid, malicious and uneducated.

My friend, I went through the dossier, I was attached to the relevant desk back in 2009 and the entire dossier was modelled around the toothpaste and detergent. It started and ended on the same, we asked for access to Kasab, denied; asked for a video interview, denied; asked for a phone interview, denied; asked for a member of the diplomatic mission to see him; denied and then he was hanged. His testimony could have landed Hafiz Saeed is real trouble but that's another matter entirely.

Both are accused of killing innocent people-
Both are set free by their respective country's courts-
Both follow extremist ideologies-
Both are hated by people- HS by India- PM Modi by Pakistan-
Perfect Logic-

PM Modi is our PM .We dont cares others opinion,we only care about ourselves .
Hafeez Saeed is just a terrorists.Narendra Modi is twill be the 15th PM of India.He dont want Pakistan for his political carreer and his existence.But for Hafeez Saeed his existence is based on hatred against India.

Icarus..keeping Indians aside.our media is seriously duffer and nonprofessional. I don't even give a shit to what Indians says.
but I do care that they have shown doxorubicin hydrochloride as factor 8.

I've already addressed the matter about how the media has been irresponsible in its blame game and uncited reports.

Plz do not forget about Ajmal kassab who was caught alive.

what about Yoususf Raza gilan's open admission in Parliament ??

what About Harron Rashid's interview with kassab's Parents in fareedkot ?

lol

Pakistan has admitted that we have man named Kasab on our voter list but the person associated with the name has been missing for ages. Nobody could tie the man to the name which is why they asked for access as already addressed in another post on the same page.

I've already addressed the matter about how the media has been irresponsible in its blame game and uncited reports.

Pakistan has admitted that we have man named Kasab on our voter list but the person associated with the name has been missing for ages. Nobody could tie the man to the name which is why they asked for access as already addressed in another post on the same page.
I am 100% sure that media wasn't accessed to the original recovered drugs that is why they showed something else.
I still trust upon DG ranger's statement but not over this duffer media,anymore.

I am sure when Pakistan blames India for the attack- it will not be based fully on factor viii injections- so until you are officially blamed- Chill-
hahaha good one

see @Roybot how many are pointing it out but Indians have a hogging habit and aint letting it go!

Exactly my point, at the moment, not a single member of the security apparatus has gone on air with claim that the terrorists were found with Indian material on ground, it has so far been based on a

"Someone I know, who knew someone, who knew someone in the Rangers, who knew someone in headquarter, who knew someone close to the aide to the DG told me that the aide said that the DG said that the ground commander said that an NCO said that the terrorists were carrying Indian weapons."

Watch after 22 minutes !

So let me get this straight, the label is not visible in the picture but based only on the shape of the bottles, Indians are claiming that its in fact a cancer drug? Watching too much Sherlock, have we?

Not like drug bottles come in all sort of weird contorted bottles like perfumes.

Its a pretty weak line of argument.

Here's another bottle that looks similar, I hope you guys wont count this as the same drug:

recombinate.jpg
Not sure what's exclusive with Recombinate.You can grab it online from India and have them exported to anywhere in the world.
Supplier of Recombinate - Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant) from New Delhi,Delhi,India,ID: 2496448548

well same stupid media recently showed a school teacher saying he knows kasab and will call him for a presentation at court :unsure:

Alot of shit is flowing in the name of information!!! Stopped reading newspapers way back!

Not sure what's exclusive with Recombinate.You can grab it online from India and have them exported to anywhere in the world.
Supplier of Recombinate - Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant) from New Delhi,Delhi,India,ID: 2496448548

Indeed, but the media presented it otherwise.

well same stupid media recently showed a school teacher saying he knows kasab and will call him for a presentation at court :unsure:

Alot of shit is flowing in the name of information!!! Stopped reading newspapers way back!

He reckons Kasab still lives?

he said maybe...and we will try to identify ...

Yeah I said the same thing; They think that the medicine (and weapons) may belong to a parosiii (neighboring) country but they are available in the international market as well so we'd investigate this link further & share our findings with the Media !

Okay tell me what about those retarded statements on drugs being given by India and supported India which were shown by media to people, cause I think media won't admit their fault and hence people Wil never know the truth. So isn't it creating hatred by making fake claims?

tomorrow they will say because monsoon came from Indian side it helped terrorist with water, so India is involved.

tomorrow they will say because monsoon came from Indian side it helped terrorist with water, so India is involved.
no thats your Indian friend saying that...just coz his clothes were made in Pakistan (yup Indian binoculor eyes can see from the pix that the clothes had a made in Pakistan tag) the terrorist was Pakistani... so please dont put your thinking and words on us! :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom