What's new

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan

So all that we have is hot air from Pakistani media. First it was weapons and ammo.. Then vaccines and then it will be a sorry face like the time of fake wiki leaks.

If India can base their entire dossier based on Pakistan manufactured detergent and toothpaste in a boat alleged to have travelled all the way from Pakistan, then it shouldn't really send your panties in a knot if Pakistan raises similar concerns. As @Armstrong has already noted the DG Rangers said that Indian made medicine was recovered but its available in the international market so we will be investigating that link. Until anything has been proven, there's nothing to rebuke.

So let me get this straight, the label is not visible in the picture but based only on the shape of the bottles, Indians are claiming that its in fact a cancer drug? Watching too much Sherlock, have we?

Not like drug bottles come in all sort of weird contorted bottles like perfumes.

Its a pretty weak line of argument.

Here's another bottle that looks similar, I hope you guys wont count this as the same drug:

No.. Not Indians. Your media. Look at the video on Page 1. The bottle being shown carries the name of a Karachi based importer. Post that it does not matter what medicine is there in the bottle. As long as it was legally imported in Pakistan by Pakistani company, it really does not matter that the manufacturing was done in India. Just like if the clothes they were wearing were made in Cambodia, but were bought from a store in Karachi, does not make Cambodia responsible for this terror attack .

Look at 1:14 in the video below

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan | Page 6

No.. Not Indians. Your media. Look at the video on Page 1. The bottle being shown carries the name of a Karachi based importer. Post that it does not matter what medicine is there in the bottle. As long as it was legally imported in Pakistan by Pakistani company, it really does not matter that the manufacturing was done in India. Just like if the clothes they were wearing were made in Cambodia, but were bought from a store in Karachi, does not make Cambodia responsible for this terror attack .

Look at 1:14 in the video below

Indian Made 'Factor-8' injections recovered at Karachi airport legally Exported to Pakistan | Page 6

Pakistan and India have the most unreliable media in the world, and this is not an exaggeration. I would much rather base my concerns on the statement of the DG Rangers who is a much more reliable source on the matter and if he says that the link is "Being Investigated" then its not blaming anyone, it's raising a concern.

If India can base their entire dossier based on Pakistan manufactured detergent and toothpaste in a boat alleged to have travelled all the way from Pakistan, then it shouldn't really send your panties in a knot if Pakistan raises similar concerns. As @Armstrong has already noted the DG Rangers said that Indian made medicine was recovered but its available in the international market so we will be investigating that link. Until anything has been proven, there's nothing to rebuke.
Well, Pakistani toothpaste, detergent (none of which is exported from Pakistan) and (before I forget) a living and breathing Pakistani citizen vs bottles of Indian medicines with the label of the Paksitani importer who legally imports those medicines into Pakistan, well, I am pretty sure the Panties that are in the knot have a Pakistani source .. And no Indian importer label on them ;)

Pakistan and India have the most unreliable media in the world, and this is not an exaggeration. I would much rather base my concerns on the statement of the DG Rangers who is a much more reliable source on the matter and if he says that the link is "Being Investigated" then its not blaming anyone, it's raising a concern.
Fair point. I dont think anyone in Pakistani establishment has formally pointed any finger towards India yet

no its the Indians circulating these pix and opening different threads about it hoping to have the last laugh...Pakistanis already hate their media enough ...
ab action hoga to reaction to hoga hi.

Well, Pakistani toothpaste, detergent (none of which is exported from Pakistan) and (before I forget) a living and breathing Pakistani citizen vs bottles of Indian medicines with the label of the Paksitani importer who legally imports those medicines into Pakistan, well, I am pretty sure the Panties that are in the knot have a Pakistani source .. And no Indian importer label on them ;)

If an intelligence agency has to mount agency, trust me, they'll get it, I made this post in response to your assertion that the material was hastily planted. If Indian material had to be planted, some of the most localized Indian products could have been procured to further strengthen the illusion.

Icarus..keeping Indians aside.our media is seriously duffer and nonprofessional. I don't even give a shit to what Indians says.
but I do care that they have shown doxorubicin hydrochloride as factor 8.

Plz do not forget about Ajmal kassab who was caught alive.

what about Yoususf Raza gilan's open admission in Parliament ??

what About Harron Rashid's interview with kassab's Parents in fareedkot ?

lol

I am sure when Pakistan blames India for the attack- it will not be based fully on factor viii injections- so until you are officially blamed- Chill-

Live in you delusions,Who want to correct you?
Deny all these truths and live in imaginary world until TTP knockdown your door.
We dont have any problem in that.

Can you prove to me that the image of the imported medicine is the one sitting on the desk that they showcased as taken from the terrorists? when you can read the labels of those found at the raid then quote me...till then adios!
Can you prove other wise. Can you even prove that any such medicine was found on the terrorists in the first place.

I thot you were a man of some practical experience who knew the way evidence, i.e. stuff found at a crime scene is recorded and presented to courts. Hence toothpaste, detergent etc is also recorded and is considered part of wider body of circumstantial evidence that might or might not substantiate the case.

To say that the entire dossier was based on notes of things found at the crime scene is utterly stupid, malicious and uneducated.

I had earlier indicated that the medicine being shown was not FVIII; but nobody gave a damn.

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

The footage that I have seen on ARY News also shows labels in which drug description is given in Urdu. It is most likely a locally manufactured product under license or has been imported for local use.

Fair point. I dont think anyone in Pakistani establishment has formally pointed any finger towards India yet

Exactly my point, at the moment, not a single member of the security apparatus has gone on air with claim that the terrorists were found with Indian material on ground, it has so far been based on a

"Someone I know, who knew someone, who knew someone in the Rangers, who knew someone in headquarter, who knew someone close to the aide to the DG told me that the aide said that the DG said that the ground commander said that an NCO said that the terrorists were carrying Indian weapons."

Well they are being referred to as Oncodox-50 in media reports, the bottles look the same, and India exports them to Pakistan legally. What have you got that says that those vials are of Factor VIII:what:

Factor VIII is imprted by Pakistanis as well, in fact it appears that Baxter provides them free for humanitarian purposes in Pakistan.

In fact any drug you pick up in Pakistan may well be imported from India, Factor X, Oncodox all sourced from India.

Maybe they should just stop sending any drug to Pakistan cause they dont deserve any humanitarian help.

You are talking to a Pakistani here- and blatantly saying we are brainwashed- :lol:-
i dont know if you were ever taught that other person you talking to might be a Pakistani and can disagree to your version of distorted beliefs put into you as facts- Fair game-
Okay tell me what about those retarded statements on drugs being given by India and supported India which were shown by media to people, cause I think media won't admit their fault and hence people Wil never know the truth. So isn't it creating hatred by making fake claims?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom