What's new

Indian interference and proxy war against Bangladesh

No amount of indian deception or try to clean indian name in Bangladesh will work. India brand be that political, bilateral, commercial or otherwise is forever tainted and most detested. Just like what india accomplished in SriLanka. So you indians can keep yapping, no one cares about your excuse and deception.
Dude I just love your views.

If there were more of you guys, India would be declared as a superpower alongside US and China.
You make me feel "Yes India is something...Proud to be an Indian":yahoo:

Don't know if any of have have noticed...the picture has "Super glue" which in Bangladesh is a product made by Pidilite ...and Indian Company:toast_sign:

Braving cold and rain, Bangladeshis again protested infront of indian consulate in NYC to register their rejection of blatant indian interference and sabotage in Bangladesh garments industry. A protest note was handed over to indian consulate.

India wants to install subservient Awami League regime at any cost. Article describes how few advisors (Moshiur Rahman, Gohar Rizvi, H. T Imam, Toufiq Elahi) india installed were so powerful than any other executive or legislative body. These advisors worked according to indian instructions and pushed india centric policy detriment to Bangladesh national interest.

বিডিটুডে.নেট:যে কোন মূল্যে ঢাকায় তাঁবেদার সরকার বসাতে দিল্লি মরিয়া

Last edited:
a country with more then 20 crores population is getting bullied by a wana be super power...

Bangladesh is under estimating its power . They just need a leader to stand up for them. Bangladesh is strong growing economy, they should act like one

Not just to see what his policy is against BD...

I also want to see if he can bring true reform to the Indian economy.

Indian sensex on highest mark just by the news of BJP sweeping the elections in 4 states.

Though we are realistic that he is not some magician with a wand.

a country with more then 20 crores population is getting bullied by a wana be super power...

Bangladesh is under estimating its power . They just need a leader to stand up for them. Bangladesh is strong growing economy, they should act like one

Leader like hafiz saeed, or Fazlullah or maqsood or Laden?

And why not you start some group there, I remember you were very much interested. :P

Why bangladeshi listen to India and then complaining. Why dont they use their mind.
well why shouldnt they listen to their liberator?
and as far as complaining is concerned well its better than rebelling.

Indian sensex on highest mark just by the news of BJP sweeping the elections in 4 states.

Though we are realistic that he is not some magician with a wand.

Leader like hafiz saeed, or Fazlullah or maqsood or Laden?

And why not you start some group there, I remember you were very much interested. :P

u still remember me ..now that turns me on ...i want to start my own group ..ish mei fame ha , pasa ha bachiyan hain ... dont u agree?

In a blunt statement yesterady KZ has asked india to take majority Bangladeshi sentiment into stock. This is clearst yet statement from leader of ongoing movement indicating indian proxy war against Bangladesh and ongoing killing.

ভারতকে এদেশের জনগণের অনুভূতি বুঝতে হবে : একগু্ঁয়েমি ছেড়ে শান্তির পথে আসুন - খালেদা জিয়া
So this begum with too much make up wants to be in our payroll as well it seems! :)

India backs Awami League to transform Bangladesh into puppet state: BNP

Last Updated: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:25
Dhaka: The main opposition BNP on Saturday alleged that India is trying to transform Bangladesh into a "puppet state" by patronising the Awami League ahead of upcoming General Elections.

"The ghost of Indian Sindabad (an evil character of The Arabian Nights) has got the better of this government," said Mirza Abbas, a senior member of the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) standing committee, said.

During a discussion at the National Press Club here, he alleged: "India wants to bring back the Awami League to power. For this reason, the government is going to hold an unilateral election so that Bangladesh can be transformed into India's puppet state."

Yesterday, Abbas criticised Indian High Commissioner Pankaj Saran for his purported activities, including a meeting with the Election Commission.

"Whatever efforts Pankaj Saran may make, they cannot retain Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in power...I would like to tell him, you are only seeing your own interest and not the interest of the people of this country," Abbas, a former minister, said.

Saran last week said India was holding consultations with the US and other countries on the political impasse in Bangladesh. His comments were the first public remarks on the much talked about consultations.

The BNP and the Awami League are at loggerheads over the conduct of the polls to be held by January 2014.

The Awami League has formed a multi-party interim set-up led by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to oversee the elections despite opposition from the BNP, which wants a neutral caretaker government. The BNP has also claimed that polls will not be credible if they are held under Hasina's leadership.

Recent nationwide shutdowns enforced by the BNP and its fundamentalist ally Jamaat-e-Islami triggered widespread violence that killed 30 people.

India backs Awami League to transform Bangladesh into puppet state: BNP

Bangladesh have defense deal with China and even Pakistan. Why would we aim at something which is not possible (making them into puppet state)

@idune

Back
Top Bottom