What's new

Indian interference and proxy war against Bangladesh

but most members claim BNP is going to go against India... I want to see how it works... :)

Like indian establishments, you could not get around to the thought that almost all Bangladeshis (except for few Awami League dalals) detest indian proxy war against Bangladesh using Awami League, media and other means. So you have not said anything new or worth anything.

Is Bangladesh even worth shooting at ? What's going on there ? If you really want to F them over, just let them keep being Bangladesh. That's got to be punishment enough.

Ei'e shob shune , rakhaal cheler Baag'er kotha mone pore....

Amar mone hoy , pakistani members der consult kora uchit, proxy war er mane janar jonhe.... Gaddha'r moton proxy war are Raw conspiracy shob khetre use korar dorkar nei.... Jodi kono din ei kotha shotti hoe jai, taale bujte parbe...

India seems to think it is important enough that it constantly interferes and is desperate to get the ruling Awami League back into power.

I must admit, I'm not up on Bangladeshi goings on.

I must admit, I'm not up on Bangladeshi goings on.

A friendly BD is very useful for India.

The current BD government has been instrumental in helping the Indians neutralise the separatist movements in the North-East of India by deporting it's leaders and stopping rebels from using BD territory for sanctuary. BD is also useful economically both as a export and import destination for the states in the area.

Is Bangladesh even worth shooting at ? What's going on there ? If you really want to F them over, just let them keep being Bangladesh. That's got to be punishment enough.
lolz bangladesh is not another word for third world sh*thole... off late it has progressed in many field and we Indians should learn from them, especially gender equality and poverty alleviation.
Some bangladeshi members are bit paranoid that their PM works for us, but then our PM works for USA, big deal.... :hang2: 
Like indian establishments, you could not get around to the thought that almost all Bangladeshis (except for few Awami League dalals) detest indian proxy war against Bangladesh using Awami League, media and other means. So you have not said anything new or worth anything.
I said nothing... I just want to see how anti India thing works... going by how angry you guys are, it seems BNP will drop a few bombs on kolkata using your shiny new aircrafts.... :-)

In a similar way, I want Modi to come to power in India.

Inshallah Modi will become the next PM of India. And i expect things to get better especially with regards to Foreign policy. Congress has ruined the FP of the country and does not anymore know what to do with it. I am hoping AL continues to stay in power but if she fails then i would directly mean failure of Indian policy. With Modi, India would make sure we have a party in B'desh which is pro India.

Do you have the same expectation from Modi?

I said nothing... I just want to see how anti India thing works...

Looks like india had not learned any lesson, how does SriLanka and SriLankans treats you today? That would be a starter course for people like you sitting in wondering zone.

Last edited:
India seems to think it is important enough that it constantly interferes and is desperate to get the ruling Awami League back into power.

India need to end its 2nd hand imperialism. It had invaded Hyderabad, Kashmir, Goa, Sikkim. And now it eyes Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.

well its offtopic, but there has been few reports(by reputed orgs) that gender balance, girl child education etc are better in bangladesh than India and pak. dont want to discuss it anymore.

It is not true by the way.

In response to indian high commissioner admission of blatant indian interference (see video) and indian discussion with US, visiting US assistant secretary of state said High commissioner should clarify his own position. Indicating not to talk about others to cover indian proxy war against Bangladesh to install indian stooge regime.

ভারত ও যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের মধ্যে বাংলাদেশ বিষয়ে আলোচনা চলছে- ভারতীয় হাইকমিশনারের এমন বক্তব্যের প্রসঙ্গে নিশা দেশাই বলেন, ‘আমাদের অবস্থান খুবই স্পষ্ট। আমরা এখানে অবাধ, সুষ্ঠু ও নিরপেক্ষ নির্বাচন চাই। এখানে অন্য কারও কোনো বক্তব্য থাকলে তা স্পষ্ট করার দায়িত্ব তাদের।’

বিডিটুডে.নেট:জরুরি ভিত্তিতে সংলাপের তাগিদ দিলেন নিশা দেশাই

Back
Top Bottom