indian inferiorty complex- request to indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutral observer

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
i want to make requent here to my fellow indians to stop asociating india with pakistan. we indians are seperate country and we shuld have pride in who we r.

i knw im going to sound harsh but i dont like it when indian asocite with pakistan. some indians become in love with idea of asocating with pakistan cuz pakis as lighter skin and therefore in indian culture they r seen as superior ppl. my experince with pakis tell me hey hate us indians n view us as inferior race cuz we darker then them. just see how pakistanis on this forum feel about indias the HATRED AND RACISM is clear as crystals. i dont want anythig to do with racist ppl like pakistanis I AM PROUD TO BE INDIAN AND PROUD OF WHO I AM.

i want to make requent here to my fellow indians to stop asociating india with pakistan. we indians are seperate country and we shuld have pride in who we r.

i knw im going to sound harsh but i dont like it when indian asocite with pakistan. some indians become in love with idea of asocating with pakistan cuz pakis as lighter skin and therefore in indian culture they r seen as superior ppl. my experince with pakis tell me hey hate us indians n view us as inferior race cuz we darker then them. just see how pakistanis on this forum feel about indias the HATRED AND RACISM is clear as crystals. i dont want anythig to do with racist ppl like pakistanis I AM PROUD TO BE INDIAN AND PROUD OF WHO I AM.

In the words of Young Reezy, "Nigga you gay."

arre yaar...not another thread on the same topic........dont spoil this forum guys...plzzz

@Aeronaut , sir plzz close this thread

Last edited:
I guess he is false flagger... look at the thread title...

Some says we have superiority complex..Some says we have inferiority complex.. You guys make up your mind and decide which complex we have?? :crazy:

lol. Anyone notice the hypocrisy here. His name says he is a neutral observer, but by his writing he is anything but.
Totally bias views against Pakistanis.

:p:

Some says we have superiority complex..Some says we have inferiority complex.. You guys make up your mind and decide which complex we have?? :crazy:

Actually he is false flagger.. Just look the thread title...

ei2w.jpg

I guess he is false flagger... look at the thread title...

look im 100% indian. im indian nationlist n im speaking nothin but truth. im sick and tired of indians on here bringing indian name to shame by sucking up to pakis. its obvious pakis hate us n hate being comapred to us so why SOME indians always suck up to pakis. is it cuz pakis are lighter skined?? what can the reason be? why indians always wanna asocite with pakistan???

every1 can see that pakis hate indians just CUZ we indian are darker skin they view us as infeiror race. they hate us n im sick of there racism

look im 100% indian. im indian nationlist n im speaking nothin but truth. im sick and tired of indians on here bringing indian name to shame by sucking up to pakis. its obvious pakis hate us n hate being comapred to us so why SOME indians always suck up to pakis. is it cuz pakis are lighter skined?? what can the reason be? why indians always wanna asocite with pakistan???

every1 can see that pakis hate indians just CUZ we indian are darker skin they view us as infeiror race. they hate us n im sick of there racism

Lighter skin, darker skin?? Yupz definitely Indian!!o_O

look im 100% indian. im indian nationlist n im speaking nothin but truth. im sick and tired of indians on here bringing indian nam to shame by sucking up to pakis. its obvious pakis hate us n hate being comapred to us so why SOME indians always suck up to pakis. is it cuz pakis are lighter skined?? what can the reason be? why indians always wanna asocite with pakistan???

First of all learn English... second thing don't talk rubbish..... third.. none of us got inferiority complex over any one and neither we give damn... so stop pretending like innocent...who got lighter skin?? or black skin??? does it matter??? it depend upon the Area to Area ... you can find most light colored in north states a bit dark in South... That doesn't mean you keep repeat your rant again and again...

Tell me from which city you are??

Lakh di lanat, if i may say so. What a waste of my brain cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom