What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

Do you know what the max punishment they can get in Indian judicial system? They will get max life imprisonment of 14 years and during imprisonment, day and night is counted separately so a day becomes 2 days and 14 years becomes 7 years.. So with the current system they will be out on the streets after 7 years to commit more rapes.

That's not true, now that the victim has died. Life imprisonment and death penalty are both on the table. And since a few years now, life imprisonment actually means imprisonment for life, as opposed to 14 years which is what it used to mean earlier.

The maximum punishment for rape is 10 years. With her death, this is a case of murder, aggravated assault, rape and a host of other charges. Very possibly this will be treated as a "rarest of rare" case and given death.

They can still do it. So much hue and cry over Hindu girl, no one raises voice over Dalits and Minority girls.

I have given them a point. See how they jump on it.

You just gave me a good point, I might jump on it. :D

Seriously if you were so offended by all those threads you could have stopped responding. Mostly your name kept bringing thread to top of latest posts.....

BECAUSE NO ONE (OTHER THAN INDIAN MEMBERS) THINK LIKE THIS.

Some members just need a POINT to BASH & HUMILIATE INDIA & INDIANS.

OH....NOT JUST THAT THEY EVEN ASK "What is the Religion of the Girl" - If she was Hindu than it's OK, If she was Muslim than again BASH INDIA on how they treat there MINORITIES.

actually you guys got frustrated and i can see that. we including me are serious in comdemning the issue and own it as one of ours since we are no saints.

as for the name only i asked that question since in my view caution should be observed while replacing real name of the victim since any slight mistake can give excuse to exploiters just like we face viz a viz usual killings attributed to secterian violence.

my apology if you took it the wrong way.

janon why you guys are taking it as YOUR issue??????

why not make it OURS issue. its is it is it is.

stopppppp getting frustrated

It would have been our issue, till her death and this rape was used by some of your countrymen and morally bankrupt Chinese trolls as a tool to throw mud at India..

One thing they are forgetting that, it can be happened to any one. to our sisters, mother, wife..

Until and unless something like this happen to one of our own, we will know the pain her family goes through..

Till then, she is just an Indian for most of the posters across the border and a great opportunity to made fun of people in India

All of us today have blood on our hands. Because despite the chilling statistic of a rape every 20 minutes, we took it in our stride in our third-rate obnoxious chalta hai attitude, as if it was okay for people on our streets and inside our homes to turn beasts thrice in an hour. This is a moment not to rest in peace. Because it is our attitude of moving on with life that has caused this terrible tragedy. This is not the time to revel in that meaningless phrase called ‘resilient spirit’.
#firstpost

You just gave me a good point, I might jump on it. :D
Seriously if you were so offended by all those threads you could have stopped responding. Mostly your name kept bringing thread to top of latest posts.....
Of course it should be on top of the latest post. People should see the ugly nature of these posters. And what is done in name for so called "Voice needed to be heard" excuse on a banned topic.

You don't allow children to use firecrackers without adult supervision.

Similar with so many trolls lurking around, you don't allow such threads without a proper moderator being watching it. If there are no moderators at any time, close the thread for time being.

Of course it should be on top of the latest post. People should see the ugly nature of these posters. And what is done in name for so called "Voice needed to be heard" excuse on a banned topic.

Similar with so many trolls lurking around, you don't allow such threads without a proper moderator being watching it. If there are no moderators at any time, close the thread for time being.

Nope thread dies out if no response, trolling gets worse if you fight back because they know they are under your skin.

It would have been our issue, till her death and this rape was used by some of your countrymen and morally bankrupt Chinese trolls as a tool to throw mud at India..

One thing they are forgetting that, it can be happened to any one. to our sisters, mother, wife..

Until and unless something like this happen to one of our own, we will know the pain her family goes through..

Till then, she is just an Indian for most of the posters across the border and a great opportunity to made fun of people in India

what is the point of this post?

its indians who rape indians and foreigners who visit india. not foreigners who come to india to gangrape.

spare us your troll sympathy victim posts.

you indians come on this board and constantly post about sex, seeing naked women, and drool over pictures of females. so should anyone be suprised of the rape epidemic going on in india?

even the united states has issued a travel warning to women traveling to india citing rape is widespread problem.

That's not true, now that the victim has died. Life imprisonment and death penalty are both on the table. And since a few years now, life imprisonment actually means imprisonment for life, as opposed to 14 years which is what it used to mean earlier.

The maximum punishment for rape is 10 years. With her death, this is a case of murder, aggravated assault, rape and a host of other charges. Very possibly this will be treated as a "rarest of rare" case and given death.

In the country where Kasab survived for 4 years, wonder how long these will last!! I wish that they get punishment much worse than Capital punishment something that can instill fear in their like minds..

Nope thread dies out if no response, trolling gets worse if you fight back because they know they are under your skin.
No. These threads keep popping up. One thread was allowed and it led to many threads every day. This is how forums quality go down.

This kind of thread wont dies out mate.. You have any idea how many threads opened till now about the rape in India?? Pathetic piece of ****$$ some guys here are..

Actually i won't mind that...in fact if it can happen i would like a UN resolution against India where people should get the right to condemn and throw mud at us....Why to get agitated on what is actually right buddy? I don't care if they are throwing this mud just to satisfy their false ego, however we all know that as a society we have shamed ourselves...I am sure you are aware that once these beasts threw away the couple(as if they were garbage) there were about 50 odd people who were just mute spectators that even didn't bother to cover the half naked girl who was bleeding profusely!!

Let it go. You are ending up derailing the thread as much as those guys. A girl died today, in the most sad, horrific way. Regardless of what others say, today is not the finest day for any of us Indians. We need to be ashamed of ourselves, so what if someone says something for whatever reason.

Let it go. You are ending up derailing the thread as much as those guys. A girl dies, in the most sad, horrific day. Regardless of what others say, today is not the finest day for any of us Indians. We need to be ashamed of ourselves, so what is someone says something for whatever reason.
I know........
@S_O_C_O_M Here comes the biggest hypocrite. Focus on your country. You have opened more than one thread on same incident. You are deriving pleasure from it. I know your kind. Any relation to Gen. Niazi ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The mud is already there and atleast i wont try to pretend if its not my face. you should take the criticism no matter how harsh it is. we did take up owned in case of Malala it did NOT belittle us but added power and made us stand up

1. your own indian members are shying away and were hell bent to prevent any thread on this incident. if you are so much concernd you should not feel insecure just because few trolls from other countries will portray you in bad light. i say let them portray it be it even Pakistan since if the issue is there why should i be not made ashamed of it?

2. We are standing for the victim irrespective of her nationality. please open your eyes and dont see mud everywhere

Back
Top Bottom