What's new

Indian girl commits suicide over alleged gang rape

and who will take care of rapists in the parliament? Believe me our jails looks cleaner when we have such ministers sitting in Parliament!
We will. Take away what they wants the most. Votes. Inform your neighborhood about the criminal cases of all these politicians.

NEW YEAR MEGA BUMBER offer from PDF.

Voices for/against rapes occurring in India delivered to world community by eminent panel of voice makers.

Do read their expert comments , exclusively on Pakistan Defense forum.

The noise making is precised over by prominent Mods and Veterans.

Hurry limited threads available.

will you be willing to carry out the task then?

why dont you support death penalty for the rapists?

Because rape is not equivalent to murder. If rape leads to death then that is murder, otherwise its not the same

One good thing that's coming out of this is how Indian public's tolerance is becoming less and less towards the incompetence and "Chalta hai" attitude of our leaders. Look at this over last few years... From 26/11, to the current incident, the gravity of the case has reduced but the public anger and reaction is much higher. Hopefully the public itself is coming out of the "chalta hai" mode..

either its a bad idea or it is a clue to religion of the victim?

No, the victim was Hindu, that was confirmed by the Indian High Commissioner to Singapore when this question was raised. I believe the word "Amanat" was chosen by a section of the media because of its meaning.

One good thing that's coming out of this is how Indian public's tolerance is becoming less and less towards the incompetence and "Chalta hai" attitude of our leaders. Look at this over last few years... From 26/11, to the current incident, the gravity of the case has reduced but the public anger and reaction is much higher. Hopefully the public itself is coming out of the "chalta hai" mode..
Exactly. If people would have protested at this scale when previous rape happened, this girl might have been alive.

Did you see interview of President's son. Media is now grilling politicians for more TRP.

How to stop rape?????What do legal, governmental, social, national should do?????

The funny thing is that most Pakistanis (not even the regular trolls) have trolled on this thread. Some have actually said very sane words. I don't understand why the trolls with red flags are allowed this leeway. And some of these are the regular trolls who have not made one constructive post on the forum. A permanent ban is what they should get, if the mods want to make any claim to impartiality. If even Pakistanis can refrain from trolling on this one, is it too much to expect from the 50 centers? I guess the difference is that the Pakistanis don't get paid to troll.

Look, this is my sincere request to all the sino trolls. Leave this thread alone, we Indians will happily criticize and insult our own society much better than you can, and in a much more constructive way than you can. Since the @WebMaster has allowed this topic as a one time thing because he feels that this voice needs to be heard, please let it be us Indians who do that job, since we know our society a lot more than anyone else. Our own criticisms will actually hurt us a lot more than your stupid, brainless potshots at India or Hinduism or whatnot.

Every Indian who first opened this thread did so with the intention of expressing solidarity with the victim, or like me, to criticize and question our society. Since constructive criticism is completely alien to you people, please leave this thread alone. My request is only to those idiots who think that they need to come here and badmouth India to make us feel bad. That will only make Indian posters respond in kind, and get infractions, and lose faith in the forum. Other posters (Pakistani or Indian or Chinese or whoever)who want to contribute their bit constructively may do so, and we welcome that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom