What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
we aret attacking any community here bro, all we doing is to help othera realize that this is not rights problem but an issue which sould be looked from medical point of view plus its repurcussions are far more than we can enlist. lets be true secular rather then shabby one

lets find the correct path to success rather than shortcuts

From Medical Point of View and Sci Point of View it is perfectly OK

HomoSexuality is not a Disorder, if someone dont like the way you think it doesn't means they are wrong. If dont like then dont do it and other like it they do it. whats wrong in that.

If you like to wear Burkha then wear it , if other dont like to wear it , they will no. Now Some argue that burkha (HomoSexuality also like this) is not right, some said its right.

They just want to live and they will live in free world, no one forces to other to do things.

I hope you got the point.

bor, no Offence! but this is pathetic and confusing, burka is a different matter mate example is flawed.

lets keep it free world buddy, dont make it :taz:

look at China, they r becoming super power but at the same time protecting their cultre and values, india can also do that in pursuite of Super power or UN seat. whether India will become or get it respectively is a seprate discussion but making it a stepstone for success is flawed imagination

Actually China is more liberal than Pakistan or India in this.

Homosexuality in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From Medical Point of View and Sci Point of View it is perfectly OK

then wht abt this? then necrophiliacs,nymphomaniacs should also be given the rights....people into doing it with animals should also follow!! they are also medically fit.

what abt child abuse n drugs, they must be fine in this regard, n tell u wnat UK goverment is very close to pass this drugs bill.is this wht u want to follow? lets treat the problem, running around wont fix it mate.

Hacsan, Fundamentalist and Zob, i'm sorry but you seem to be living in the wrong century. Please feel free to join us in the year 2009 anytime.

Some people are so bloody incompetent. Homosexuality is not a western phenomenon, nor is it part of western culture. In ancient times, it was part of Ancient roman and greek culture as well as Indian culture. People started considering it unnatural in the west with the rise of Christianity, in India, with the coming of the British.

As far as it being against the law of nature, i hope people realise that homosexuality has also been observed among animals in the wild.

I have to disagree here, it is most definitely aganst laws of nature. Don't want to get into lurid details but wild animals or wild humans simply cannot do the ' act' simply coz they are not ' designed' that way.

Meanwhile, this article will give some insight .

Homosexuality and Same - Sex Marriage in Islam

Hacsan, Fundamentalist and Zob, i'm sorry but you seem to be living in the wrong century. Please feel free to join us in the year 2009 anytime.

Some people are so bloody incompetent. Homosexuality is not a western phenomenon, nor is it part of western culture. In ancient times, it was part of Ancient roman and greek culture as well as Indian culture. People started considering it unnatural in the west with the rise of Christianity, in India, with the coming of the British.

As far as it being against the law of nature, i hope people realise that homosexuality has also been observed among animals in the wild.

mate they are animals and we are human beings. lets make some differences here

also lets stay in 2009 not move back to ancient times buddy, lets not drag us back to stone age. if people have done it in the past lets not take the leaf out their book but rather amend the society we live in. protect human values not to be dictated by animals.

i m not into westren stuff, but we have to discrimnate between right n worng. if it is the case there would be only one gender male/female.

"law of nature" is a subjective, abstract notion. What do you define as laws of nature?

third eye in ISLAM HOMOSEXUALITY is the biggest sin.....so i don't think your link is authentic islamic point of view....no scholar can for any reason justify it because of the story of LOT....

but again this discussion here is not an ISLAMIC point of view...it is a cultural and what is considered normal point of view

"law of nature" is a subjective, abstract notion. What do you define as laws of nature?

I am sorry I do not wish to get drawn into this argument . I have my views on this & choose to keep them to myself lest I tread on any toes.

Experience tells me that Homosexuality like drugs is everywhere and often being practiced / used by ppl closer to you than you think.

Delhi High Court legalises homosexuality Buzz Up Share
Twitter Delicious Myspace Digg Stumble Upon Facebook Thu, Jul 2 10:56 AM
New Delhi, July 2 (IANS) In a historic judgement, the Delhi High Court Thursday decriminalised homosexuality by striking down section 377 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).

A bench of Chief Justice Ajit Prakash Shah and Justice S. Muralidhar said that if not amended, section 377 of the IPC would violate Article 21 of the Indian constitution, which states that every citizen has equal opportunity of life and is equal before law.

Section 377, a law from the British Raj era, says homosexuality and 'unnatural sex' is a criminal act.

I think india is moving towards self distruction. Indian law dont care about minorities's religion ,culture and tradition.Muslim should start Jehad againt these non islamic laws.

Comrade you are misjudging the mainstream Hindu population. This act of legalization is a worldwide pressure movement, don't blame it on Hindus the majority of whom don't like it more than you.

This leads to this question. On one hand people will have their own 'fetishes', sometimes they are in the minority and most times they are in the majority. Who determines if some thing is right OR wrong? People who say homosexuality is wrong uses nature as evidence. People who claim that homosexuality should be a 'right' are making a counter claim. It is true homosexuality destabilizes many aspects of society, but what about in 'small' amounts???

If we then allow homosexuality, then by extension it is only fair we make legal many other things such as: (1) beastality, (2) pedophilia, (3) self-mutiliation, (4) euthenasia, (5) non-animate obsession, and many others people can think of. You can't argue these things aren't related, because they all deal with a person's personal right of choice.

Nobody lives in isolation, our actions affect our families and society. This puts a cap on what is permissible. This action may be supported by a small group but it violates the 'rights' of the majority -- is that right?

It seems that the louder and longer you argue for something, eventually you get it.... (no comment).

I am sorry I do not wish to get drawn into this argument . I have my views on this & choose to keep them to myself lest I tread on any toes.

Experience tells me that Homosexuality like drugs is everywhere and often being practiced / used by ppl closer to you than you think.

Excellent observation. Just because it is prevalent (to a degree) in society, does it mean we let it pass? Is it so harmful? Is it not so harmful?

Gay culture is from West ?

Gay culture is more then 3 thausand years old.Qum LuT was a nation in middle east committed this crime ,punished by God with fire stones. This event is mentioned in Holy Quran

Comrade you are misjudging the mainstream Hindu population. This act of legalization is a worldwide pressure movement, don't blame it on Hindus the majority of whom don't like it more than you.

This leads to this question. On one hand people will have their own 'fetishes', sometimes they are in the minority and most times they are in the majority. Who determines if some thing is right OR wrong? People who say homosexuality is wrong uses nature as evidence. People who claim that homosexuality should be a 'right' are making a counter claim. It is true homosexuality destabilizes many aspects of society, but what about in 'small' amounts???

If we then allow homosexuality, then by extension it is only fair we make legal many other things such as: (1) beastality, (2) pedophilia, (3) self-mutiliation, (4) euthenasia, (5) non-animate obsession, and many others people can think of. You can't argue these things aren't related, because they all deal with a person's personal right of choice.

Nobody lives in isolation, our actions affect our families and society. This puts a cap on what is permissible. This action may be supported by a small group but it violates the 'rights' of the majority -- is that right?

It seems that the louder and longer you argue for something, eventually you get it.... (no comment).

If any crime is prevailing in society or nation and no body raise voice againt it then definately punishment from God came to flaten this bad civilization from face of earth.

In our Holy Book detail information about these civilizations is mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom