What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ok haawk you took it as a personal attack...but that was expected!!

see india has a rich culture & rich religious roots....i don't think in the quest to modernize INDIA should follow the west.... india is loosing its roots in its own culture.....but ohh well anything i say will be seen as a PAKISTANI attacking the INDIAN.....

as for the UN seat buddy you will get the seat i am quiet sure BUT for that i the path india is taking....well...!!

as long as you dont understand what individual freedom is you are going to mock anyone who supports gay rights as gay !!!!!

and if you have to think liberally !!!!! you got to come out of the 'shell' you were brought up in!!!!! then the world would be different for people like you......

as for that matter we are not going to get the UN seat coz of gay laws !!!!!! IF WE GET IT IT WILL BE ONLY BECAUSE OF OUR IMPORTANCE TO THE WORLD POLITICS ,only people like you can compare unrelated stuff like this

comparing gay laws with UN seat ...... then a hell lot of other countries would have been permanent members of UN already.....

NOW I ' D DO APPRECIATE YOU FOR CONSIDERING INDIA'S RICH CULTURE .......

BUT IF A PERSON IS GAY ......WHAT CAN YOU DO? YOU CANNOT CHANGE HIS NATURE!!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO LET HIM BE WHAT HE IS RATHER THAN TREATING HIM LIKE A CRIMINAL.......

BY THE WAY IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA .....GAY RIGHTS - DOES NOT LEAGALIZE FORCED SEX...... IT IS STILL A CRIME ...... GAY RIGHTS ONLY LEAGALIZE RELATION SHIPS WHERE BOTH PARTIES WISH TO HAVE THAT KIND OF A RELATIONSHIP....

^^^

ZOB, despite the rich culture and all that, there are plenty of people who are gay. In India and in Pakistan. The mark of a democracy should be its ability to protect all people, irrespective of their personal preferences, numbers etc as long as they do not violate the rights of others. As to religious judgements, that kind of thinking has no end. So according Islam gays will go to hell, so according to Christianity all muslims will go to hell etc etc and the same mumbo jumbo goes on in cycles.

Welcome move, why get into peopls' bedrooms?

good one imran...but forget it you & i are PAKISTANIS the barbaric nation we are seen as the modern day HUNs & MONGOLS......

the problem is the indians are trying to follow the europeans instead of sticking to their own roots....but again we are no one to comment.....cuz like i said we are the ODD ones out....

good one imran...but forget it you & i are PAKISTANIS the barbaric nation we are seen as the modern day HUNs & MONGOLS......

the problem is the indians are trying to follow the europeans instead of sticking to their own roots....but again we are no one to comment.....cuz like i said we are the ODD ones out....

Whom is Turkey & Indonesia trying to be like ( refer post # 13) ?

..and @P4kistan, where have you ' heard' what you have written from ?

Whats wrong with ppl ? It is repehensible, but a court decsion is not to be taken lightly or dismissed. It will be debated in Parliament & contested in the Supreme court.Till then if you do not have something worthwhile to contribute I suggest we hold our horses & don't make it an India - Pak issue for want of anything to add.

as long as you dont understand what individual freedom is you are going to mock anyone who supports gay rights as gay !!!!!

and if you have to think liberally !!!!! you got to come out of the 'shell' you were brought up in!!!!! then the world would be different for people like you......

as for that matter we are not going to get the UN seat coz of gay laws !!!!!! IF WE GET IT IT WILL BE ONLY BECAUSE OF OUR IMPORTANCE TO THE WORLD POLITICS ,only people like you can compare unrelated stuff like this

comparing gay laws with UN seat ...... then a hell lot of other countries would have been permanent members of UN already.....

NOW I ' D DO APPRECIATE YOU FOR CONSIDERING INDIA'S RICH CULTURE .......

BUT IF A PERSON IS GAY ......WHAT CAN YOU DO? YOU CANNOT CHANGE HIS NATURE!!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO LET HIM BE WHAT HE IS RATHER THAN TREATING HIM LIKE A CRIMINAL.......

BY THE WAY IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA .....GAY RIGHTS - DOES NOT LEAGALIZE FORCED SEX...... IT IS STILL A CRIME ...... GAY RIGHTS ONLY LEAGALIZE RELATION SHIPS WHERE BOTH PARTIES WISH TO HAVE THAT KIND OF A RELATIONSHIP....

Hawk u seems to losing it now. forum is for disccusion whoever is gay or lesbian, they are mentaly/physicaly sick and they nees proper treatment. ever heard of excessive sex diseases- where people infected have symptoms- addicted to too much porrrrn watching, etc. so lets take it in this sense buddy, otherwise u will come to the point where u will have to legalise drugs and child abuse. this is the path u have set ur self upon.

dont attatch freedom/liberal values with it this is not freedom this is running away from problem, as far as UN seat is concern this might help as turkey did it for european status.

homosextualtiy has no room in this world, its agianst the nature of the universe

the world always follows the POWERFUL.... in the 13th century arabs were the powerful one and the europeans were copying our arts,culture,architecture......

some picasso's drawings depict mary carrying jesus in her arms with arabic scripture on the walls!!

now u must be wondering where i am going with this....just cuz today the EUROPEANS are powerful and use big words such as liberalism equality....bla bla bla people think hey we need to follow them maybe we might just become as powerful as them maybe that is the reason of their success!!

today the west has lost value of emotions...culture....india still has values left....

homosexuality is a disease that can be cured.....& it has nothing to do with human rights or equality....

hey if that is the case then necrophiliacs,nymphomaniacs should also be given the rights....people into doing it with animals should also follow!!

so HAWK before you start judging me forget the fact that i am a pakistani & making it into an indo pak fight.....let's keep it to the topic is homosexuality correct? is india right to overlook its culture and follow countries that feel the pinch of lonliness amongst its society....

@third eye

TURKEY has lost all its glories and indonesia got nowhere because it sacrifised its culture and neither became what it was pursuing neither was left with what it started off with....

look at China, they r becoming super power but at the same time protecting their cultre and values, india can also do that in pursuite of Super power or UN seat. whether India will become or get it respectively is a seprate discussion but making it a stepstone for success is flawed imagination

Attack on gays is an attack on a minority community. It would be a shame if we cannot protect the rights of the smallest of minorities . No way then a country can be called secular.

@third eye

TURKEY has lost all its glories and indonesia got nowhere because it sacrifised its culture and neither became what it was pursuing neither was left with what it started off with....

Well Both Countries are Far Ahead in terms of Technology, Standard Of Living and Services it provided to its citizens then other countries.

Attack on gays is an attack on a minority community. It would be a shame if we cannot protect the rights of the smallest of minorities . No way then a country can be called secular.

yes and give rights to necrophiliacs,nymphomaniacs & what not.....

the world always follows the POWERFUL.... in the 13th century arabs were the powerful one and the europeans were copying our arts,culture,architecture......

some picasso's drawings depict mary carrying jesus in her arms with arabic scripture on the walls!!

now u must be wondering where i am going with this....just cuz today the EUROPEANS are powerful and use big words such as liberalism equality....bla bla bla people think hey we need to follow them maybe we might just become as powerful as them maybe that is the reason of their success!!

today the west has lost value of emotions...culture....india still has values left....

homosexuality is a disease that can be cured.....& it has nothing to do with human rights or equality....

hey if that is the case then necrophiliacs,nymphomaniacs should also be given the rights....people into doing it with animals should also follow!!

so HAWK before you start judging me forget the fact that i am a pakistani & making it into an indo pak fight.....let's keep it to the topic is homosexuality correct? is india right to overlook its culture and follow countries that feel the pinch of lonliness amongst its society....

HomoSexuality is not a Disorder, if someone dont like the way you think it doesn't means they are wrong. If dont like then dont do it and other like it they do it. whats wrong in that.

If you like to wear Burkha then wear it , if other dont like to wear it , they will no. Now Some argue that burkha (HomoSexuality also like this) is not right, some said its right.

They just want to live and they will live in free world, no one forces to other to do things.

I hope you got the point.

we aret attacking any community here bro, all we doing is to help othera realize that this is not rights problem but an issue which sould be looked from medical point of view plus its repurcussions are far more than we can enlist. lets be true secular rather then shabby one

lets find the correct path to success rather than shortcuts

Hacsan, Fundamentalist and Zob, i'm sorry but you seem to be living in the wrong century. Please feel free to join us in the year 2009 anytime.

Some people are so bloody incompetent. Homosexuality is not a western phenomenon, nor is it part of western culture. In ancient times, it was part of Ancient roman and greek culture as well as Indian culture. People started considering it unnatural in the west with the rise of Christianity, in India, with the coming of the British.

As far as it being against the law of nature, i hope people realise that homosexuality has also been observed among animals in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom