What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will increase rate of rise of AIDS .

Dont be afraid from Pakistanis , we are not againt indians but hate your politicians ,who think muslims are enemies of India.

Fundamentalist you come across as an ignorant troll in the guise of caring for muslims of India. Does your retarded brain know the guy who opposed this case for gay rights in the Courts was a HINDU Fanatic, not a muslim mullah. In India the majority of Hindus, Christians and Muslim Holy Men all opposed so stop giving it a muslim angle.

Go back to your cave and live there.

Regards

Hmm...Is India trying to control its population by legalizing homosexuality.

Is that why you live in Manchester in UK where gay rights are open and protected and accepted by the all. So time for you to come out of the closet ?

:victory:

Regards

i think its a good decision to allow homosexual their right for tha sake of humanity and free will.

way to go india! population control measures have been put into place :woot:

ever heard of survival of the fittest? i think muslims should take this opportunity and tell india to increase and promote homosexuality in their culture; that way we wont have to fight them; they'll just die out in a century or two :cheers:

ever heard of survival of the fittest? i think muslims should take this opportunity and tell india to increase and promote homosexuality in their culture; that way we wont have to fight them; they'll just die out in a century or two :cheers:

Now....

Was this meant to be funny ?

Better than the method used by Taliban to control the population....;)

ever heard of survival of the fittest? i think muslims should take this opportunity and tell india to increase and promote homosexuality in their culture;

Its already there and it would really be great if you show Hindus images of Khajurao, temples, etc.

Please if you need any help in doing that you can P.M. me.

that way we wont have to fight them; they'll just die out in a century or two :cheers:

Same can be said now.

no imran infact - most of the countries who have gay rights . are developed and sucessful and they are the one who are killing these so called anti gay activist . i.e look at what extremist mullah are under in taleban and who is crushign em ??? brits :crazy:

so way to go extremist keep going like this and then one day you will be eliminated and wiped of this planet and make a planet of love not hate. :pop:

Is that why you live in UK ? We have very nice Gay rights ! Never walked passed a Gay bar here ? Never seen two men or women kissing here ?

So you will take over UK soon ?

Go back from UK if you don't like the laws here and then pontificate !

Regards

India is Free country, Human come first then religion, Gay are humans, and every Human in India has every right, like every human has right to religion , like this every human right to choose.

If someone dont like it , then why they think someone else also like them. It always Two way approach, no body forcing no one, live the way you like.

I support the decision, Its good.

Reactions: s90
Can we stop responding to ignorant trolls who believe that Legalizing Homosexuality = Aids and less population please? It degrades the thread. Let morons think what they want, what do we care.

India is Free country, Human come first then religion, Gay are humans, and every Human in India has every right, like every human has right to religion , like this every human right to choose.

If someone dont like it , then why they think someone else also like them. It always Two way approach, no body forcing no one, live the way you like.

I support the decision, Its good.

It is not matter of rights , it is matter of servival and protection of values of muslims and other minorities who are against this culture , how they will protect them from this inhuman act .

Who will take responsibility of increase of death rate due to AIDS?

Fundamentalist you come across as an ignorant troll in the guise of caring for muslims of India. Does your retarded brain know the guy who opposed this case for gay rights in the Courts was a HINDU Fanatic, not a muslim mullah. In India the majority of Hindus, Christians and Muslim Holy Men all opposed so stop giving it a muslim angle.

Go back to your cave and live there.

Regards

Nonsense

You are changing your statements in your posts.

India is not USA or UK (KAWA CHALA HANS KI CHAL APNI BHE BHOOL GHIA) ,Indians mostly follow their own religious and culture values .

History is repeating itself ,do you know why 1857 mutiny started?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not matter of rights , it is matter of servival and protection of values of muslims and other minorities who are against this culture , how they will protect them from this inhuman act .

This is called wasting time on something fruitless........:hitwall:

What does gay rights have to do with Minority rights?
:sniper:

Gays are minorities too, Mr Fundamentalist and hence their rights matter TOO.

The mullahs all over the world who oppose this must know that their Islam states that in heaven you will get 72 virgins as well as non-alcoholic drinks served by handsome young men.

Is that not a gay tendency ?

Well done India again.

Regards

You are exceeding limits, attacking on religious believes of muslims , wait for a ban :wave:

"The Section 377 of the IPC as far as it criminalizes gay sex among consenting adults is violation of fundamental rights, said the high court. However, Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code which criminalizes homosexuality, will continue for non-consensual and non-vaginal sex. "

See.... non conesnual sex is still a criminal offence.. so dont worry Muslims are safe..!!!!!:lol:

now india is surely progressing and might even get the UN permanent seat.... the more you screw your society and cutlure the more liberal and progressive you are seen not to mention equality....GO INDIA!!!! RISE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom