What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good first step. Long way to go yet.

I think india is moving towards self distruction. Indian law dont care about minorities's religion ,culture and tradition.Muslim should start Jehad againt these non islamic laws.

BS!!!

congrats to all the gay memebrs here . you can roll it now - but dude it away man!!!!!!

loooooool

- i think its a good decision to allow homosexual their right for tha sake of humanity and free will.

But with power coem responsibilty - i hope they know waht this right means and how to keep it intact.

-------------as for the rant by mr fundamateist - its called - democracy and freedom - to choose for your self. you should call it FASAD NOT JIHAD - DONT ABUSE ISLAM - WITH YOU PREPOSTEROUS THOUGHTS.

First understand meaning of Jehad , it is struggle of resistance againt all evil forces which are harmfull to humanity.

Little knowledge is dangrous :lol:

Delhi High Court legalises homosexuality Buzz Up Share
Twitter Delicious Myspace Digg Stumble Upon Facebook Thu, Jul 2 10:56 AM
New Delhi, July 2 (IANS) In a historic judgement, the Delhi High Court Thursday decriminalised homosexuality by striking down section 377 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).

A bench of Chief Justice Ajit Prakash Shah and Justice S. Muralidhar said that if not amended, section 377 of the IPC would violate Article 21 of the Indian constitution, which states that every citizen has equal opportunity of life and is equal before law.

Section 377, a law from the British Raj era, says homosexuality and 'unnatural sex' is a criminal act.

I think india is moving towards self distruction. Indian law dont care about minorities's religion ,culture and tradition.Muslim should start Jehad againt these non islamic laws.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Mr....please let us do whatever we want to do with our country and you do whatever you want to do with your country...

If anyone has a problem with the country's laws he is more than welcome to migrate to a land of his choice...its a free world........

Last edited:
TV channels are reporting that Delhi HC has ruled that consensual sex amongst gay people is legal.

Judgement day: Will homosexuality become legal?

It would seem that they found a back door (no pun intended!) to making this legal. This way the court has taken the action, sidestepping the government.

If the government had tried making it legal by passing a law, it would have run into difficulties with various groups. Now it appears that the government may (if it feels like it) make it illegal by passing a law -- that would be even more difficult.

So in effect the courts have set policy for the country instead of parliament (Again).

Gays and Hijras still exist at the fringes of society in India and Pakistan.

So this is really a token law that does nothing for the equal treatment of the 'unfortunate' in the society. I remember a article of one 'Hijra' that was stoned by kids in a small town in Haryana, with the elders looking on in approval. Needless to say, the picture was shocking and really horrific to look at.

What is needed is attitudes to change. I suspect that will take much more longer than this irrelevant laws.

I feel this is a wrong judgement & shall be challenged in the Supreme Court, there is time to go before the IPC shall be amended.

How is this heading India to self destruction ??

This is more a part of someone's wish list than anyway close to the truth.

What is needed is attitudes to change. I suspect that will take much more longer than this irrelevant laws.

Western gay male or lesbian has to fight a homophobia in India they don't. Just changing of the Law is enough.

If you have any gay friends in India ask them about it.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Mr....please let us do whatever we want to do with our country and you do whatever you want to do with your country...

If anyone has a problem with the country's laws he is more than welcome to migrate to a land of his choice...its a free world........

None sense

Why you think always in negatively, india has higest rate of aids it will further increase , if this is not selfdistruction then what else.

Muslim and other religious minorities have right to protest againt these laws , can you stop it ?

I feel this is a wrong judgement & shall be challenged in the Supreme Court, there is time to go before the IPC shall be amended.

This law should be challenged by all sensible comunities

How is this heading India to self destruction ??

This is more a part of someone's wish list than anyway close to the truth.

It will increase rate of rise of AIDS .

Dont be afraid from Pakistanis , we are not againt indians but hate your politicians ,who think muslims are enemies of India.

We don't fundamentalist Muslims in India. Muslims in India dont put religion before their intellect.

In India non-religious is a belief, NEVER A LAW.

None sense

Why you think always in negatively, india has higest rate of aids it will further increase , if this is not selfdistruction then what else.

Muslim and other religious minorities have right to protest againt these laws , can you stop it ?

Jus coz Gays get legalised will Aids increase ? Those ppl were not waiting for it to get legalised to get into the act. They have been at it already hence the move to legalise the poor blokes.

If India has the highest population it should therefore have the highest probs that go with population.

As rgds minorities & Muslims..are there no gays among them ? If so then who will wage the jihad ?

A 'jihad' ( of the non Muslim kind) I feel must be started against this by all not just a community for I feel this shall always be ' un natural act' and be scorned at.

Apologies to those I may offend.

None sense

Wrong on both accounts.
South Africa not India has the largest number of people living with AIDS. Look it up.

Legalising gay-sex helps reduce not increase AIDS in India. Why? Because since it was criminalised, NO gay could get checked/treated for HIV AIDS, as they would be arrested.Cases would go unnoticed.
Legalising it will bring millions 'out of the closet' and proper awarness will make sure AIDS control is practised.

Another BIG shocker
: NACO, India's premier AIDS control body was the one which recommended this to GOI.

New Delhi, July 2 (IANS) In a historic judgement, the Delhi High Court Thursday decriminalised homosexuality by striking down section 377 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).

Well done INDIA now you can call your legal justice system at par with the world. The muslims of India and the world rise and support this judgement.

Idiots like the one who posted this does not know

Turkey has laws protecting Gays ( Most Pakistanis always like their Country to be the next Turkey)

Milestone for gay rights as Indonesia gets first pink guidebook | World news | The Guardian

Indoneasia allows it except in Aceh

Islam is full of gay excerpts.

Well done Indians and India. Muslims of India who oppose this in a violent way should be given a one way ticket to hell or the Saudi.

Regards

A bench of Chief Justice Ajit Prakash Shah and Justice S. Muralidhar said that if not amended, section 377 of the IPC would violate Article 21 of the Indian constitution, which states that every citizen has equal opportunity of life and is equal before law.

Section 377, a law from the British Raj era, says homosexuality and 'unnatural sex' is a criminal act.

Gays are minorities too, Mr Fundamentalist and hence their rights matter TOO.

The mullahs all over the world who oppose this must know that their Islam states that in heaven you will get 72 virgins as well as non-alcoholic drinks served by handsome young men.

Is that not a gay tendency ?

Well done India again.

Regards

Hmm...Is India trying to control its population by legalizing homosexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom