What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost interest in talking about that "old ****" with indian, let's see what will happen if CAF is flying to New Delhi from tibet,tibet will be yours if you win the next war

yes surely,as if the president of china is speaking........its good,that hu jintao doesn't speak in the way you do

Xebex are you going to answer my question, god it's like getting blood from a stone, you keep avoiding what I ask you what is your opinion on the Dorje Shugden issue.

Jeypore no offence but what you said just proves my point if anyone is against the Dalai Lama they are automatically Communist and Chinese spies. This man is no monk he is a celebrity just in red robes claiming to be holy.

This looks like an authentic news and i will comeback to it soon.:tup:

This link is just a news that says "China accuses Dalai Lama of CIA links. The news is all about China's Accusation over Dalai Lama. Nothing new about it.:tdown:

This is a good news report and NOT someone's accusation.:agree:

Another China's accusation. like the one i spotted above.:disagree:

Another Chinese accusation.:disagree::tdown:

Another blog...(not again:disagree:).:tdown:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now let me get back to the link that i said credible, which u provided me. The news claim that they recieved money in the 1960's and NOT anymore after the cold war. As u may know, Dalai Lama went to many nations for help before chinese actually took over Tibet. among them was India and US, India gave him shelter and US might gave him financial support. I dont know as far as US government have kept the documents classified. After all u have to understand Government in Exile is not a functioning country to get money from its GDP, it needs one hell of a lot financial support for keep moving.

Also, u still havent provided me PROOF that those shot down by chinese were terrorists backed by CIA. remember u said one...

"Su 30 that was a pathetic response, do you need glasses to read or somethink because clearly you did not read my post properly. It's a known fact that since the decree he issued in 1996 those that follow the Dorje Shugden have been targeted and killied in some instances, which makes him a Dictator. He has the influence to stop this but he does nothing. Yes your right the Chinese have killied Tibetans, but those idiots deserve to die because they are Terrorists, backed by the CIA. The Dalai Lama him self has said that they were funded during the 60s and 70s, what do you expect China to do sit down and take his Bullshit.."

^^^ These are ur own words.Where is ur proof that says those shot down were terrorists backed by CIA?. doesn anybody found anything from the deadbodys that belongs to CIA ?or anything that shows CIA's link ?. Instead of skipping around from the topic. GIVE ME THE PROOF!!!

Xebex you are amusing mate seriously if he was being funded in the 60s then this is clear proof that he is not a good monk, but a fake monk who promotes violence. This is against the teachings of Buddhisms and demonstrates that this monk doesn't give a flying monkey's about peace. The link I gave you was suppose to show you that he is a shady Character and that his giddy and smily face is all a hoax to decieve people in what he truly is. The CIA supported him, which is a known fact, how do you not know that the money which was given to him was was not used for terrorism. the fouth link I gave you was to show you that his followers used explosives to kill people. All of this demontrates that he is a puppet of western powers to destabilise China.

when I said that the Chinese killed Tibetans and that they deserved it I weren't refering to the video which you posted, but was saying that those who are prosecuted in Tibet are enermies of the State and have been finianced by the CIA as the source shows it. Also if you see my post I said "Yes your right the Chinese have killied Tibetans" notice the past tense I used, I was not referring to the video. Any way since you brought that up I could reverse this and say can you give me a source which suggets they were innocent.

My God I am repeating my self as a parrot what is you opinion on the Dalai Lama stance on Dorje Shugden, will you answer it this time or can't you compriend the question.

If you think Dalai lama is a only living god for Chinese Buddhists, you definitely lack Chinese Buddhism knowledge, which is fine, and I consider it even good when you ask.

I could be wrong but to me Tibetan Buddhism (kind of Mahayana) seems only a small group in China. Even within Tibetan Buddhism, there are several branches. The branch headed by current Dalai Lama is one that was historically supported by Chinese central government for couple of hundred years for political reasons.

Thus, leaving the support of central government, being it Yuan (Mongol), Qing, KMT, or CPC, the branch won't last long, at least won't thrive. I guess.

Pure Land and Chán developed and extended Mahayana doctrines and beliefs in different ways. They don't contain caste features.

Japaness are more of Chán(Zen) school.

BTW, my buddhism knowledge is shallow. So please bear with me.

Excellent explanation comrade! Yes the "Tibetan school of Buddhism" is a POLITICAL one, in which a 'game' was created to determine the next 'ruler'/king. There are actually 2, dalai lama and panchen lama, who share power. :cheers:

Xebex you are amusing mate seriously if he was being funded in the 60s then this is clear proof that he is not a good monk, but a fake monk who promotes violence. This is against the teachings of Buddhisms and demonstrates that this monk doesn't give a flying monkey's about peace. The link I gave you was suppose to show you that he is a shady Character and that his giddy and smily face is all a hoax to decieve people in what he truly is. The CIA supported him, which is a known fact, how do you not know that the money which was given to him was was not used for terrorism. the fouth link I gave you was to show you that his followers used explosives to kill people. All of this demontrates that he is a puppet of western powers to destabilise China.

when I said that the Chinese killed Tibetans and that they deserved it I weren't refering to the video which you posted, but was saying that those who are prosecuted in Tibet are enermies of the State and have been finianced by the CIA as the source shows it. Also if you see my post I said "Yes your right the Chinese have killied Tibetans" notice the past tense I used, I was not referring to the video. Any way since you brought that up I could reverse this and say can you give me a source which suggets they were innocent.

My God I am repeating my self as a parrot what is you opinion on the Dalai Lama stance on Dorje Shugden, will you answer it this time or can't you compriend the question.

Deep down, in all honesty you know the reason you support DL is to 'balkanize' China, in which you will get your share of 'tibet'. Do you want another Jammu + Kashmir, or 7-sisters on your hands? Because that is exactly what will happen if you annex those lands. The original inhabitants will resist your occupation, and then you are left with the only option -- ETHNIC CLEANSING (i.e. Genocide).

There's a better and more suitable solution: Emigrate to Europe/America and rise up from the ranks, send money home and sponsor relatives over! Now just do this on a grande scale, tens of millions! Mother India will benefit from global network of goras and desis. Once you take over companies such as Cisco, Oracle, Mikeysoft you can transfer tech to India. :cheers:

Deep down, in all honesty you know the reason you support DL is to 'balkanize' China, in which you will get your share of 'tibet'. Do you want another Jammu + Kashmir, or 7-sisters on your hands? Because that is exactly what will happen if you annex those lands. The original inhabitants will resist your occupation, and then you are left with the only option -- ETHNIC CLEANSING (i.e. Genocide).

There's a better and more suitable solution: Emigrate to Europe/America and rise up from the ranks, send money home and sponsor relatives over! Now just do this on a grande scale, tens of millions! Mother India will benefit from global network of goras and desis. Once you take over companies such as Cisco, Oracle, Mikeysoft you can transfer tech to India. :cheers:

you dont sound like a chinese.......certain words and expressions does certainly prove you are not a chinese......,why dont you reveal your true identity!?....then it wd be easier to converse with you

Dalai family owned 6,000 serfs_English_Xinhua

This is a article which says that the Dalai Lama had 6000 serfs which he owned. No wonder why Dalai Lama is always longing for the past good days. He wants to be a ruler as he used to be, regardless of the blood and toil of the ordinary people. A fake monk, what do you expect from him

I used to be proud to say that Buddhism doesn't have a dark past like Christianity (and even Islam), but with a present like this how can one hold his head up? That is why we need to separate religion from politics/economics. Money and power corrupts. :devil:

I used to be proud to say that Buddhism doesn't have a dark past like Christianity (and even Islam), but with a present like this how can one hold his head up? That is why we need to separate religion from politics/economics. Money and power corrupts. :devil:

yes...i agree... religion is seperate from politiks... :)

yes...i agree... religion is seperate from politiks... :)

Thank you for your support! There is a Hindu temple in Toronto (or some suburb) that is supposed to be the largest in N. America. It was completed a few years ago and all stones were carved in India and shipped over and put together. I also saw a few Hindu temples in Kuala Lumpur, but didn't go inside.

We can learn from each other. Help each other. Eat together on a common table. I grew up in a multi-cultural city and I always enjoyed pot lucks (where each person brings a small local dish and we all share). I especially like Tandori Chicken and Islamic deserts. Life is more fun if we set aside our differences and share. :cheers:

Thank you for your support! There is a Hindu temple in Toronto (or some suburb) that is supposed to be the largest in N. America. It was completed a few years ago and all stones were carved in India and shipped over and put together. I also saw a few Hindu temples in Kuala Lumpur, but didn't go inside.

We can learn from each other. Help each other. Eat together on a common table. I grew up in a multi-cultural city and I always enjoyed pot lucks (where each person brings a small local dish and we all share). I especially like Tandori Chicken and Islamic deserts. Life is more fun if we set aside our differences and share. :cheers:

i love tanduri chicken... i go to a resturant infront of my school to eat tanduri with my classmates... my mom gives me money for tifin everyday... i love buddha temples... last year my papa took me to shimla and i took many pics of a big buddha temple....... :)

i love tanduri chicken... i go to a resturant infront of my school to eat tanduri with my classmates... my mom gives me money for tifin everyday... i love buddha temples... last year my papa took me to shimla and i took many pics of a big buddha temple....... :)

Yes, I think this is the way to go. I made a big mistake by opening my mouth and said some unpleasant (not necessarily false) things.

We gain more by sharing than fighting. I also like Shwarma (the meat is slooooowly cooked in a vertically rotating drum)....mmmmmmMMMM!!! Yum. My favorite type of curry is the orange color one that is spicy. Did you know in Japan they have curry quite often but they don't realize it comes from India? Small world.

What is also delicious is the flat bread that India makes, sort of like in Arab countries. Also they have this thing in which rice is pounded into powder and a sweet sugar is added and they fry it so it forms crispy sheets of paper. That's good for when you watch movies. :yahoo:

I'll try from now on to be more friendly and less retaliatory. :cheers:

Yes, I think this is the way to go. I made a big mistake by opening my mouth and said some unpleasant (not necessarily false) things.

We gain more by sharing than fighting. I also like Shwarma (the meat is slooooowly cooked in a vertically rotating drum)....mmmmmmMMMM!!! Yum. My favorite type of curry is the orange color one that is spicy. Did you know in Japan they have curry quite often but they don't realize it comes from India? Small world.

What is also delicious is the flat bread that India makes, sort of like in Arab countries. Also they have this thing in which rice is pounded into powder and a sweet sugar is added and they fry it so it forms crispy sheets of paper. That's good for when you watch movies. :yahoo:

I'll try from now on to be more friendly and less retaliatory. :cheers:

im sad... i couldnt eat shwarama meat... becoz i cant eat meat at home... my mom doesnt cook food.... my family is vegetarian... so i eat chicken outside... my parents dont know i eat chicken... hi hi hi.... we call the flat bread roti... roti is round shaped & made of wheat... i eat roti with milk very morning... after i come home from school i eat rice in after noon.... but i love aloo parotha very much... its kinda combining potato & wheat, and frying in hot oil... its very tasty... mom makes it by her own hands... you know i watch a lot of movies... i love bruce lee and jackie chan... recently i watched enter the new dragon... i thought it was chinese but my frenz told me its thailand movie... superb action... but why r you saying so..? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom