What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to understand as to how anti-cnn.com is anything remotely near a credible source.

Daila lama has been in India for 50 years now and till now he has not caused any trouble, he is revered and respected world over.And to prove that he is peaceful you can see the Nobel prize he won for world peace.

Now if you want to say that all the above videos are staged and premeditated the would you mind explaining to us ...as to why the Renpoche who was appointed by the PRC chose to escape from "PEACEFUL CHINA" and come to India?

The truth is you have been brain washed by by your media to believe that Dailai lama is evil.
The whole world seems to believe other wise.

you supported him ,why he made troubles to you .
they just send rebels to China,and had been kicked off
and we all know why he r happy with you,if i feed someone and i'm sure that he would not be so naive to make me crazy
your peaceful india had a very hard war to fight in Kashmir and asam and many other parts of india,so tell me if we support some of them what you guys will do
keep your police dont cry and dont let hopeless people wait so long in Mumbai
i dont think dalai lama is a evil ,i just treat him as a poor politician with cover of religion,
as a master of slaves,he is not so lucky,just dont have time to gover the poor and he became a fighter of 'freedom'
caste is evil or not ? did he say anything about it ?
he will not say anything make him not free,why?politics

in the front of national interests ,justice is not so important for you guys too. will you let Kashmir Muslims vote to decide to be a indian or to be a Pakistani?
and i will get a surely 'no',haha,you r not saint,just dont act like a siant
it's:tdown::hitwall:

you supported him ,why he made troubles to you .
they just send rebels to China,and had been kicked off
and we all know why he r happy with you,if i feed someone and i'm sure that he would not be so naive to make me crazy
your peaceful india had a very hard war to fight in Kashmir and asam and many other parts of india,so tell me if we support some of them what you guys will do
keep your police dont cry and dont let hopeless people wait so long in Mumbai
i dont think dalai lama is a evil ,i just treat him as a poor politician with cover of religion,
as a master of slaves,he is not so lucky,just dont have time to gover the poor and he became a fighter of 'freedom'
caste is evil or not ? did he say anything about it ?
he will not say anything make him not free,why?politics

in the front of national interests ,justice is not so important for you guys too. will you let Kashmir Muslims vote to decide to be a indian or to be a Pakistani?
and i will get a surely 'no',haha,you r not saint,just dont act like a siant
it's

*note to self*
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll

*note to self*
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll
Don't feed the troll
thank u
MR

Bull
Sh@t
F!!k

Excellent observation. Just because it is prevalent (to a degree) in society, does it mean we let it pass? Is it so harmful? Is it not so harmful?

The truth is that I have begun to feel like an oddball - too rigid in my views. Personally I am dead against it & find it reprehensible to say the least.

However Gays & drugs are like prostitution. It always lurks in the shadows .. and is a necesity for those who cannot do without it.

I'd like to simply leave it alone for good or for bad.

I disagree that homosexuality is a law of nature.

It may give pleasure to some ( no comments on this)but I feel thats not how we were / are meant to be.

Sorry, that is what YOU are not meant to be. (Me neither, as a point in fact). But some people are meant to be gay. That's the way nature made them and the laws will allow a decrease is social pressures to act in ways they were not meant to be.

Personally, why care as long as they don't trouble any other citizen?

Gay culture is more then 3 thausand years old.Qum LuT was a nation in middle east committed this crime ,punished by God with fire stones. This event is mentioned in Holy Quran

There is nothing stopping Islam (or Muslims in India) proscribing gay sex. They can announce that no gay person will be a muslim.

All that the law says is that the punishment for "gayness" is not up to the courts. No one is stopping any religious authority from passing opinions or restrictions (as long as it is not through force).

Moreover Indian laws never are applicable in afterlife anyway. So let that judgment continue as it is.

This is the first time that I have seen where religious leaders from all the religions in India, are on a common platform and are speaking the same language.

But what is important to note which many people are ignoring that The Honorable Delhi High Court has not made Homosexuality legal. They have only legalized Homosexual relations between two consenting adults. This judgment was passed in view of the fact that it was violating the fundamental rights of the Indian citizen.

the state cannot be the moral guardian of it's citizens. Already we have too much interference from the state.

Please note that this judgment is not going to see an increase in number of Homosexuals, the only thing that will happen is that number of hidden homosexuals will now come out in the open.

At the end of the day it is a matter of choice between two consenting adults. The society may consider it Taboo, the religious leaders may disapprove of it, but please note that it is a choice an individual has to make, himself/herself.

You don't have to believe in my stance mate, because end of the day we both have are opinions. I don't defend China just because they are Pakistan's Best friend, it just the fact that I don't like the Dalai Lama. He is a fake Buddhists monk did you see that link which I posted which said he had 6000 serfs serving under him, talk about living like a King. Also like you said the Chinese authorities are investigating that incident which occured, when more information comes out from that investigation then I will comment on that. Also again my sentence may not have made sense before, but I was not refering to your video, but those Tibetans who have died in the pasts. And by the way I don't want to hear what the Dalai Lama think on the Dorje Shugden case, the guy is still a fake. The wannabe monk eats meat, shame on him for disrespecting the teachings of Buddhisms.

I don't defend China just because they are Pakistan's Best friend,
I appreciate that.

it just the fact that I don't like the Dalai Lama
Do you like the Chinese appointed Riponche?

Do you know he escaped to India ?

Its just a fair question.

Well this developments were bound to happen as both countries are rapidly growing and no one would be so idiot to go on to military conflict and hamper their growth

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. America later joined the European Imperialism in "carving up China", hence the Boxer Rebellion, Sun Yat Sen, etc. USA also attacked China in 2 wars -- Viet Nam & Korea. :guns:

You have a habit of digging out dead threads from their graves. This is probably the 5th or 6th that I have seen. How can you reply to a poster who commented 3 years ago & expect that to still be valid?

You are being reported.

However Gays & drugs are like prostitution. It always lurks in the shadows .. and is a necesity for those who cannot do without it.

That's a silly argument. People choose to take drugs. People do not choose to become homosexual.

India is a free country, people are allowed to do whatever they wish as long as they do not harm the society at large. The state has no business interfering in the private lives of citizens. It's that simple really.

As far as the argument that why shouldn't pedophilia and bestiality be allowed if homosexuality is. The answer is simple. Homosexual relations are legal between two consenting adults.

Homosexuality is neither a mental disorder, this is a proven fact. Nor is it against the natural order of things as it is also seen in animals.

What was the last argument against it? That it is harmful to society? Give one example where legalizing homosexuality led to the detriment of society. I would argue that it improves the overall health of the country as now homosexuals can get treated for aids and other STDs without being prosecuted.

As far as religious texts being against it, perhaps Christianity and Islam. Hinduism is not against homosexuality. Hinduism does not condemn gay people | Anil Bhanot | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Regarding Islam and Christianity, the question arises is whether value systems of the medieval era can be applied in the 21st century. I think not.

Last edited:
This is the first time that I have seen where religious leaders from all the religions in India, are on a common platform and are speaking the same language.

But what is important to note which many people are ignoring that The Honorable Delhi High Court has not made Homosexuality legal. They have only legalized Homosexual relations between two consenting adults. This judgment was passed in view of the fact that it was violating the fundamental rights of the Indian citizen.

the state cannot be the moral guardian of it's citizens. Already we have too much interference from the state.

Please note that this judgment is not going to see an increase in number of Homosexuals, the only thing that will happen is that number of hidden homosexuals will now come out in the open.

At the end of the day it is a matter of choice between two consenting adults. The society may consider it Taboo, the religious leaders may disapprove of it, but please note that it is a choice an individual has to make, himself/herself.

Extremist religious groups now easily target guys because of declaration, so as result violence in society will increase .

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. America later joined the European Imperialism in "carving up China", hence the Boxer Rebellion, Sun Yat Sen, etc. USA also attacked China in 2 wars -- Viet Nam & Korea. :guns:

You dug up a tread from 2006? What is the point of digging up 3 year old thread, unless you have news about new development in this matter? :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom