What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
U Chinese ppl barking alot,,,,,, its true u r ahead in terms of missiles n other things but it doesnt mean u got the power to conquer the world ,,,so stop saying war like things over here ,,,,things should be discussed positively n amicably ..... if u cannt undertand all this let me know ,I will teach u a lesson of decency.....

your guys said "free tibet",do it ,what we can do ,just tell your boys dont be so naive,we r not little girls.
if you want to be a hero, you need to face it.
the US said free Iraq,so they r there with 4000+ soldiers down
if your friends just have a big mouth ,tell me how to respect them with hurting my country?
this is a defence forum,if you dont care what is war,why r you here?

i am realistic,and i dont say something China can not do .why should we do that,just for fun?

and your men just do the same thing to my feeling ,if you guys like to bash China in this way ,i dont mind stay with you .
to be honest ,i dont have a personal problem with you or your India,but we have different ideas about daila lama,something like ,free tibet or other b-sh@t ,we have our national interests,if you guys like it.why we just make it funny in this way?you and i know that this will change anything about the future of our countries.
you will be patient with your India ,we will have the same feeling with China ,at least ,we do things better than you .if i hurted you ,i am sorry for it .but if your friends r crazy about China ,i would do it again.
we all know we r wasting time here,if you get advantage in this forum,,india will not be stronger,China is the same,so how to face it :sniper:i dont care ,you have a good dream on tibet ,but bad for us.so i just make you think about yourself in a bs way:sniper:

India has already told Dalai Lama if he has to stay in India he should not say negative about CHINA. And moreover Indian government never supported him for the freedom of Tibet and never it will.Tibet is integral part of china and it will alway remains.
:smitten:

Since when did Buddhism start coverting worldly possessions? I thought a key tenet was to detach from worldly desires. :)

India has already told Dalai Lama if he has to stay in India he should not say negative about CHINA. And moreover Indian government never supported him for the freedom of Tibet and never it will.Tibet is integral part of china and it will alway remains.
:smitten:

if we r competetior for a long time ,we could do it face to face .
we could be enemy in respect anyway,to be honest,we all know that
Dalai lama can not really help India in a powerful way,he is just a troublemaker for us.
for me ,i dont pay attention on him .
you and we know that there would be a war with us ,you and we can not give up .it's a bad thing for both of us ,but India and China r preparing for it ,and we can fight like men,and i will respect you like real soldiers or warriors.
if you need respect ,prove it.
China and Russia had territory problems,we finish it with negotiations,and we did the same thing with many coutries.
when we face india,you said no way ,what you got are yours ,what you claimed are yours .
so we have to face a coming war,someday,trust me tibet is not a really key for you to be a superpower.if you want to do sth,go and get it .just dont stand behind someone's back.tibet is not a good one
we had a face to face talk with USA in Korea,we had gave Vietnam a lessen who is the Soviet Union's cowboy.
if you indians want to be someone,face it ,not talk it all the time,we all know that you have potention,if u can not show us what you should act.
for me ,there is no real respect ,India and China r great power for sure ,if you indians didn't do things better than us ,you tell us how to be a successful country,or what is freedom------
we know that ,we just think economy is most important for us now ,we will accept CCP for a rapid growth now .
if you guys preach to us about freedom,or sth,we read all you said before,that's why we gave u a :rofl:.
i will respect an enemy with brave heart,we will see.
now we wait:cheers:

Agree totally with you friend, nations are far bigger than all its people put togather and should be respected. So are religions. :cheers::cheers:

if there isn't a big problem between us,we could be good partners
but now we r happy with our Pakistan friend.
Inida is the only reason to make us together,haha
we could be an enemy with respect ,why not?
dalai lama is a troublemaker for us-----not a big deal.I consider him as a politicion more than a monk,so i treat him as a game player of politics without many cards and we would like to face India in a way like men
and you know ,i like Indian film very much,so i will respect it.
respect is a gift of:cheers: what you did,not what you said

if there isn't a big problem between us,we could be good partners
but now we r happy with our Pakistan friend.
Inida is the only reason to make us together,haha
we could be an enemy with respect ,why not?
dalai lama is a troublemaker for us-----not a big deal.I consider him as a politicion more than a monk,so i treat him as a game player of politics without many cards and we would like to face India in a way like men
and you know ,i like Indian film very much,so i will respect it.
respect is a gift of:cheers: what you did,not what you said

Yes, many Chinese like Bollywood films. In fact the recent IIAF was in Macao in an attempt to gain revenue from us. You can't shake our hands with one hand and stab us in the back with the other. Like our friend said, we can be good partners. We opened the door half-way, it is up to you to open the rest. :cheers:

we will love those 100 anti-india "dalai" as you do,you can keep supporting "dalai-s***",when the next China-india瘪三 war break out ,we will kick you *** again with those girls in our heart

time for u to grow up kid.:smokin:

your white master had gave you English like a bone for a pet,but you feel good about it,we chinese dont do it,sorry:china:

Boy u just digged ur own grave.:rofl::rofl:

watch this and see who is the pet of white master.:rofl::rofl:

Its ur turn.:enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
as a slumdog ,you wait ,as a hungry slumdog ,you just have the right to watch.good for you guys .trust me ,man with so many slumdogs ,you can free everywhere,so many hungry mouth is a nightmare for any country,without an ak47 you can eat them.hahha :china:

MOD ALERT:mod:

@Dear all,

When the stupids posted some graphically manipulated hoax photos of China to malign the image of China, we had no other option than to make a counter attack by posting some real photos of Indian slums.

whats this "we had no other option " u talking about??

U aren't a chinese.U are Bangladeshi.

So take a deep breath before pushing hard chinese cartel on this forum.

Anyway whats the position of communists in ur own country.I guess their necks would be culled by the Jamat folks for slightest communist activism.

But then thats not a problem as u are not a communist any means,but a freaking chinese fanboy with a deep biase for india.:crazy:

whats this "we had no other option " u talking about??

U aren't a chinese.U are Bangladeshi.

So take a deep breath before pushing hard chinese cartel on this forum.

Anyway whats the position of communists in ur own country.I guess their necks would be culled by the Jamat folks for slightest communist activism.

But then thats not a problem as u are not a communist any means,but a freaking chinese fanboy with a deep biase for india.:crazy:

Khajur, is Communist a Bangladeshi trying to pass off as a Chinese. I have nothing against Bangladeshis, they are good people, but I would like to know. Not that it really matters though.

I think some people on this thread should be banned for sheer stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom