What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will love those 100 anti-india "dalai" as you do,you can keep supporting "dalai-s***",when the next China-india瘪三 war break out ,we will kick you *** again with those girls in our heart
rant mode on***

Wow bud. You nailed it right!:yahoo: I wish all my Indian brothers understand the might of the Chinese Communist Empire. We should all be scared!:woot: Indians, be afraid - be real afraid, of the Chinese made defunct and illegally reproduced Soviet-era military hardware, against which, our custom made technology derived from the evil 'hindoos & juice', the vodka drinking ruskies and the greedy western capitalists stands nullified and worthless!
Thank you, yet another brick of the communist paperwall, for opening our eyes and teaching us how to address revered religious figures and world leaders. Oh please do teach our media how to publish all hogwash and paint it as the ultimate truth. And also teach us to blindly, faithfully accept whatever the media says.

Hail to the mythical Dragon! Boys, men, everyone, take a bow!

ps: desis, why even bother to reply to such posts which in no way contribute to a meaningful discussion.

rant mode off****

Last edited:
Wait and watch....

as a slumdog ,you wait ,as a hungry slumdog ,you just have the right to watch.good for you guys .trust me ,man with so many slumdogs ,you can free everywhere,so many hungry mouth is a nightmare for any country,without an ak47 you can eat them.hahha :china:

as a slumdog ,you wait ,as a hungry slumdog ,you just have the right to watch.good for you guys .trust me ,man with so many slumdogs ,you can free everywhere,so many hungry mouth is a nightmare for any country,without an ak47 you can eat them.hahha :china:

Look who is saying!!!Which part of china u lives? I have also visited several places in china where people don't get anything to eat.Moreover why r u barking here? U guys can not say anything in china so it does not mean than u show that anger on us.
:victory::victory:
Anyway we r waiting, do something wrong with sovereignty of our country and then u will watch ...

What is everybody waiting for? I don't get it, is something supposed to happen soon? Ah forget it, I'm gonna get a bite.

Like :
The origins of the Pakistani nuclear program lie in the deep national humiliation of the 1971 war with India that led to the partition of the country, the independence of Bangladesh and the destruction of the dream of a single Muslim state for all of south Asia’s Muslim population. The military dictator at the time, Gen. Yahya Khan, presided over the loss of half the nation and the surrender of 90,000 Pakistani soldiers in Dacca. The Pakistani establishment determined it must develop a nuclear weapon to counter India’s conventional superiority.

The new president, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, convened the country’s top 50 scientists secretly in January 1972 and challenged them to build a bomb. He famously said that Pakistanis would sacrifice everything and “eat grass” to get a nuclear deterrent, "Hum ghaas khayenge..." or "Rukhi-sukhi khayenge, atom bomb banayenge" (We shall eat grass or crumbs, but make the bomb).

I guess adopting that slogan isn't that bad, it did wonders for Pakistan's Nuclear deterrence policy. Similarly, Indians can adopt a similar slogan about what some posters are saying here. what says you scshqcgm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom