What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a slumdog ,you wait ,as a hungry slumdog ,you just have the right to watch.good for you guys .trust me ,man with so many slumdogs ,you can free everywhere,so many hungry mouth is a nightmare for any country,without an ak47 you can eat them.hahha :china:

You will damage your self seriously trying to speak/write English which is obviously Greek to you. What do you speak at home anyway, Mandarin or Cantonese? Next time you post something try sign language. Smoke signals also would make more sense.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The first picture is a construction site after they demolished some old buildings. The second picture shows a skyrise in background. Is that the best you can do? Also we are losing focus here, it is the reasons (corruption, incompetence, famine, theft, colonialism) for poverty we need to tackle not those living in it. :cool:

You will damage your self seriously trying to speak/write English which is obviously Greek to you. What do you speak at home anyway, Mandarin or Cantonese? Next time you post something try sign language. Smoke signals also would make more sense.

your white master had gave you English like a bone for a pet,but you feel good about it,we chinese dont do it,sorry:china:

cold bath - India on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

roadside fire - Kolkata on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

a little ill boy - Kolkata on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

sleeping boy - Kolkata on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

family in a slum - Kolkata on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Building new 'Ecosystems' in Mumbai's slums on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

C O U P L E. New Delhi on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Dharavi on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dharavi by Soumik Kar.

Dharavi in Mumbai spread over 217 hectares is Asia's largest slum, an uncontested claim. According to Government estimate 5.7 lakh people stay in this 217 hectares, hence Dharavi's density will be 2,63,020 persons per square kilometer. These people stay in abject poverty and have very little or no access to clean water, sanitation or proper medical care.

As the year comes to an end, the big question that lies in front of us is what is the future of these people. And when will these people be able to enjoy the fruits of success or the boom that we are seeing in the Indian economy?

The Hijra Slumdog Millionaire on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

^^^^^^^ :rofl::rofl::rofl: ^^^^^^^

your white master had gave you English like a bone for a pet,but you feel good about it,we chinese dont do it,sorry:china:

Your white masters gave you opium buddy, shiploads of it, or have you forgotten? Anyway, I could tell that you dont like English, that is why I suggested you use sign language. Cool?

You shouldn't be laughing. I feel sorry for these people. These people are not the same as the Bharat/Hindu Nationalists on this forum. The only people I met who wasn't disrespectful to foreigners were these lowest in caste/society. And the photos you showed are actually very beautiful and better than what I saw in real life. Akhand Bharat is a fool's dream and a Dalit's nightmare!

Like :

I guess adopting that slogan isn't that bad, it did wonders for Pakistan's Nuclear deterrence policy. Similarly, Indians can adopt a similar slogan about what some posters are saying here. what says you scshqcgm?

why not ?trust me you will be a superpower,nobody can stop you/and you can win a war in this way ,why not show us your power?
1 United States 14,330,000   
2 Japan 4,844,000
3 China (PRC) 4,222,000 ]
4 Germany 3,818,000
5 France 2,978,000
6 United Kingdom 2,787,000
7 Italy 2,399,000
8 Russia 1,757,000
9 Spain 1,683,000
10 Brazil 1,665,000
11 Canada 1,564,000
12 India 1,237,000
13 Mexico 1,143,000

14 Australia 1,069,000
15 South Korea 953,500
you can do anything if you want to ,in your dream:china::pakistan:

Your white masters gave you opium buddy, shiploads of it, or have you forgotten? Anyway, I could tell that you dont like English, that is why I suggested you use sign language. Cool?[/QUOTE

if we want to talk to someone who make english as their official language ,what i can do ?tell me what should we do with a such proud people?
so i have to use my poor chinese english to make them feel good,it's your pride ,is'n it?:china::pakistan:

Your white masters gave you opium buddy, shiploads of it, or have you forgotten? Anyway, I could tell that you dont like English, that is why I suggested you use sign language. Cool?[/QUOTE

if we want to talk to someone who make english as their official language ,what i can do ?tell me what should we do with a such proud people?
so i have to use my poor chinese english to make them feel good,it's your pride ,is'n it?:china::pakistan:

I can see you have dual citizenship now. Jokes apart, if you look at your first post to which I commented, you will find that your post contained language which was insulting and demeaning towards my country. That is why I hit back at you. Nothing personal, just dont speak in a demeaning way about a country or religion. Ok? Chill.

U Chinese ppl barking alot,,,,,, its true u r ahead in terms of missiles n other things but it doesnt mean u got the power to conquer the world ,,,so stop saying war like things over here ,,,,things should be discussed positively n amicably ..... if u cannt undertand all this let me know ,I will teach u a lesson of decency.....

@Dear all,

When the stupids posted some graphically manipulated hoax photos of China to malign the image of China, we had no other option than to make a counter attack by posting some real photos of Indian slums.

I can see you have dual citizenship now. Jokes apart, if you look at your first post to which I commented, you will find that your post contained language which was insulting and demeaning towards my country. That is why I hit back at you. Nothing personal, just dont speak in a demeaning way about a country or religion. Ok? Chill.

and your men just do the same thing to my feeling ,if you guys like to bash China in this way ,i dont mind stay with you .
to be honest ,i dont have a personal problem with you or your India,but we have different ideas about daila lama,something like ,free tibet or other b-sh@t ,we have our national interests,if you guys like it.why we just make it funny in this way?you and i know that this will change anything about the future of our countries.
you will be patient with your India ,we will have the same feeling with China ,at least ,we do things better than you .if i hurted you ,i am sorry for it .but if your friends r crazy about China ,i would do it again.
we all know we r wasting time here,if you get advantage in this forum,,india will not be stronger,China is the same,so how to face it :sniper:i dont care ,you have a good dream on tibet ,but bad for us.so i just make you think about yourself in a bs way:sniper:

and your men just do the same thing to my feeling ,if you guys like to bash China in this way ,i dont mind stay with you .
to be honest ,i dont have a personal problem with you or your India,but we have different ideas about daila lama,something like ,free tibet or other b-sh@t ,we have our national interests,if you guys like it.why we just make it funny in this way?you and i know that this will change anything about the future of our countries.
you will be patient with your India ,we will have the same feeling with China ,at least ,we do things better than you .if i hurted you ,i am sorry for it .but if your friends r crazy about China ,i would do it again.
we all know we r wasting time here,if you get advantage in this forum,,india will not be stronger,China is the same,so how to face it :sniper:i dont care ,you have a good dream on tibet ,but bad for us.so i just make you think about yourself in a bs way:sniper:

Agree totally with you friend, nations are far bigger than all its people put togather and should be respected. So are religions. :cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom