What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
We including mods all know some intolerable trolls from BR forum come here just for trolling and spamming. Today one of such low life got banned.

We including mods all know some intolerable trolls from BR forum come here just for trolling and spamming. Today one of such low life got banned.

bla bla bla.....offtopic.....ignored

The Dalai Lama is a pathetic puppet hoisted by Western Powers, in harming China. The guy ran away like a coward, if he truly loved his people and believed that injustice was happening to his people then he should have stayed and fought. Anyway his getting old and when he does pass on then his anti Chinese agenda will die along with him. What China needs to do is invest heavy in Tibet so that none of these terrorist have a legit reason in gaining support.

Dalai Lama is in Exile for a good reason. He is a really brave man not because he ran away while chinese army invade tibet but because from his exile he wrote a new history. It is his post-invasion movement that gave Buddhism a real exposure to the international community and i dont think anyone can deny that.

India's first and only gay magazine back on newsstands | Photo 02

http://media.nowpublic.net/images//6a/a/6aae99bbb987fdc098ebe22db7fcfd3c.jpg

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/indias-first-and-only-gay-magaziine-back-newsstands-photo-02

bef54311e42465567ff795fe1349a021.gif

Last edited:
Personally, I think that if the two people are willing, what goes on between them in the bedroom should not be an issue for the law. (Usual disclaimers apply : Consent not being alcohol induced, violence excluded etc.)

Interesting formulation you have there.

How about a mother and son wishing to have sexual relations? or perhaps father and son? Would you apply the same rule in case on incest?

Afterall, if these two people are willing, and not harming anybody else, why not eh?

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

How about a mother and son wishing to have sexual relations? or perhaps father and son? Would you apply the same rule in case on incest?

Afterall, if these two people are willing, and not harming anybody else, why not eh?

try to look from an ideal humane point of view........the gays are humans too.......its only for their sexual orientation,which is different from us they had been sidelined till date.......they are looked downupon for something,which was not their fault.........it is good to offer them a normal lifestyle until they try to impose forced sex on someone.........the rest of your post is total crap

I have a problem with such relationships because one can never say whether it is fully consensual or if it is forced. If a father/mother forces the child, it would be near impossible to prove how that relationship developed. That's why I put in the phrase about "usual disclaimers". In that case I would say that the child did not really consent.

That's why I put in the phrase about "usual disclaimers". In that case I would say that the child did not really consent.

Here in England there have been a few casses in the media of son and mother sexual relations. One couple even appeared on an article to defend their relationship.

There are also several sexual relations between brother and sister. In most cases they are not forced to do it.

How do you feel about these people?

Jako - My reply, I believe, is very thought provoking. Please tell me why it is "total
crap".

I personally believe that homosexuality is a form of perversion - If you disagree with me please outline why it is not a form of perversion.

Here in England there have been a few casses in the media of son and mother sexual relations. One couple even appeared on an article to defend their relationship.

There are also several sexual relations between brother and sister. In most cases they are not forced to do it.

How do you feel about these people?

Jako - My reply, I believe, is very thought provoking. Please tell me why it is "total
crap".

I personally believe that homosexuality is a form of perversion - If you disagree with me please outline why it is not a form of perversion.

I'll skip the first part of your question - that laws are anyway not under discussion and homosexuality and incest are not related.

Homosexuality is OK from a legal standpoint and is not perversion, because
-> There scientific evidence that it is biological. Some people are for some reason attracted to people of their own sex.
-> The people hurt no one else and do whatever they do in private.
-> It is between grown up people, who have a right to choose right or wrong.
-> Forcing homosexual people to marry in a "regular" relationship would hurt both parties. The man does not enjoy the relationship and the woman feels unwanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom