What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians do not respect Dalai Lama, they provide shelter to the war criminal, hypocrite and dictator just to harass China. Thats Indian chankya diplomacy.

in China mainland,we have only one English chinnal ,and one French,and one Spanish.

and how many people would watch it ?
only the cctv do it,is it difficult to understand?
in the official occasion,everyone speak chinese like most of other Asian countries,and you should know that only India and Singapore treat english like a true official language.
so tell me why? and you guys feel good when they face my poor chinese english,they said -----look ,your broken english,or i dont know the chinese said-----or something like that
i dont get this feeling even i face citizen from real superpower,

If we can treat 18 languages as Official languages then we can also treat English as one among them. Somehow we became the second largest pool of English users in the world.check mate!!

why you so proud of english

why we are proud of English? because we consider English as an International language not someones mama's propperty. spreading more than 72 nations it is the blood line of contact between nations of diverse languages and ethinicity and the pulse of internet. English borrowed many words from across the world and yes that include ur chinese and our Sanskrit. It is the language ur computer programm is written in.After all, English is the only reason u r chatting with me in Defence.pk vice versa. Now i hope u understand the importance of english. Its okey to proud of ur language BUT its not okey to ditch English while ur very computer is run on a software written in English codes.
why you so proud of english,at least you guys did nothing to make it important.
who did that?the UK and the US

US and UK?? whatz that all about. Learn some world history and admitt the fact that UK came up with the language English. When their empire grew their language also grew and yes, it even grew to New world and became the so called American English (like everybody else do they too add their own modification to it) just like Australian English. Now, dont come to me again saying that US and UK make it important. we are proud that many words in English are from India.

U left me no choice but to.

Last edited:
If we can treat 18 languages as Official languages then we can also treat English as one among them. Somehow we became the second largest pool of English users in the world.check mate!!

ef81b10ea24ee45e0a403aa650101891.gif

cf28c975efad763c4fb5cca469abae79.gif

Last edited:
Indians do not respect Dalai Lama, they provide shelter to the war criminal, hypocrite and dictator just to harass China. Thats Indian chankya diplomacy.

Now u r saying Indians do not respect Dalai Lama. I dont think u read the title of this thread mate.

Okey, Just because my DEAR FRIEND communist shout at me..... I am back on topic.

"Originally Posted by xebex
only the cctv do it,is it difficult to understand? .....and bhow bhow bhow bhow...."

^^^OOOOPPS!!!! THE QUOTE U JUST POSTED ABOVE THREAD IS NOT MINE COMMUNIST, ITS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY UR FELLOW CHINESE FRIEND.:rofl::rofl:

Now u r saying Indians do not respect Dalai Lama. I dont think u read the title of this thread mate.

Dalai Lama thanked India not for India's respect but for India's shelter to him.

The world knows who and what Dalai Lama is. See my youtube video in the previous page.

Dalai Lama is a great man and i dont think people around the world love him to show their hatred to China.

What!!??

Okey, Just because my DEAR FRIEND communist shout at me..... I am back on topic.

"Originally Posted by xebex
only the cctv do it,is it difficult to understand? .....and bhow bhow bhow bhow...."

^^^OOOOPPS!!!! THE QUOTE U JUST POSTED ABOVE THREAD IS NOT MINE COMMUNIST, ITS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY UR FELLOW CHINESE FRIEND.:rofl::rofl:

in China mainland,we have only one English chinnal ,and one French,and one Spanish.

only the cctv do it,is it difficult to understand?

in the official occasion,everyone speak chinese like most of other Asian countries,and you should know that only India and Singapore treat english like a true official language.
so tell me why? and you guys feel good when they face my poor chinese english,they said -----look ,your broken english,or i dont know the chinese said-----or something like that
i dont get this feeling even i face citizen from real superpower,why you so proud of english,at least you guys did nothing to make it important.
who did that?the UK and the US

and that's why i dont get your english pride as indians

teach me

^^^^ For my communist friend who just tried to fake my quote with someone else's quote.This is the exact quote that u just quoted as mine in one of the above post and u changed it before a mod could look at it.nice move buddy. Again ur dart didnt hit the target as usual.

hopeless attempt mate just hopeless attempt.:disagree:

Last edited:
Xebex don't take this as a offence but you keep saying that his a great Man ,and yet you have not answered what I said in my previous posts. This Man is a religious dictator an innovator who has broken Tibetan traditions, so how does that make him a Hero. The guy is a crackpot who still believes he can topple the chinese goverment from his mini base in India. He tried to cause chaos in Tibet in 2008 but it failed, he is a menace that claims to be holy monk but in actual fact is misleading people. When he dies this resistance will die along with him, and Tibet can grow to it's full potential under China, not under a dictator who still lives in the ice age.

Am glad that u just edited ur post communist. If u could stay on topic otherthan bugging me it would be great alright.thanks

Last edited:
Xebex don't take this as a offence but you keep saying that his a great Man ,and yet you have not answered what I said in my previous posts. This Man is a religious dictator an innovator who has broken Tibetan traditions, so how does that make him a Hero. The guy is a crackpot who still believes he can topple the chinese goverment from his mini base in India. He tried to cause chaos in Tibet in 2008 but it failed, he is a menace that claims to be holy monk but in actual fact is misleading people. When he dies this resistance will die along with him, and Tibet can grow to it's full potential under China, not under a dictator who still lives in the ice age.

If i give u facts to proove that he is a good guy would u believe me? or u go and comeback with some other reason and state again that he is a bad guy. This good-bad statements will go on and on untill one of us get banned.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom