What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can treat 18 languages as Official languages then we can also treat English as one among them. Somehow we became the second largest pool of English users in the world.check mate!!

why we are proud of English? because we consider English as an International language not someones mama's propperty. spreading more than 72 nations it is the blood line of contact between nations of diverse languages and ethinicity and the pulse of internet. English borrowed many words from across the world and yes that include ur chinese and our Sanskrit. It is the language ur computer programm is written in.After all, English is the only reason u r chatting with me in Defence.pk vice versa. Now i hope u understand the importance of english. Its okey to proud of ur language BUT its not okey to ditch English while ur very computer is run on a software written in English codes.

US and UK?? whatz that all about. Learn some world history and admitt the fact that UK came up with the language English. When their empire grew their language also grew and yes, it even grew to New world and became the so called American English like everybody else do just like Australian English. Now, dont come to me again saying that US and UK make it important.

U left me no choice but to.

sure ,i know ,english is the best choice for indian,and it will be useful for your future.
i just dont like some of your indian friends r so proud of speaking english,so i fight back. and you know when i talk to some one from the US or UK ,i never feel such a pride to my poor chinese english.that is the reason. if you guys said my logic is wrong or sth like that,i will not be so funny with you and your english and your pride.

to this topic,i dont like Dalai lama ,why?national interests.ease to understand,for many chinese ,we dont like indian in the name of freedom or sth,to get your national interest,but in a Sant way.
at the same time ,think about Kashmir or Asam--------
will you let them vote to have a country or join Pakistan.

when we talk about politics and defence,you guys have a certain statement -------free ### free ###
i just langh and feel sorry for cowards,when we said ----come and get it,,show us your power
you said we love peace,and we dont want war.
why dont you care about the freedom of Somalia,or so many African countries?
it's all about national interests

why the US 'free' Iraq?oil
why the US 'free'Kosovo?Russia and his little brother
why russia "free"part of Gorgia?USA and his little brother

why dont the US 'free' Saudi Aribia?oil
why dont the US 'free'palestan? Isreal and their brothers in the US

trust me there r a lot of place needed to be 'free'. if you r useful ,a lot of powers will come to 'free'you,and not every group of people will have a country ,if this is true,i can sure you ,india will be a battle field for a long long time,and you absolutely know why india use english,right?

we treat Daila lama as a politician with a religion cover.
you can not change anything by your mouth,even the US can not touch us.

and this is the logic why we dont treat indian as respectable enemy

if you need a cake ,go and buy it yourself,dont act as a warmhearted guy to help them to eat the cake

as a mouth fighter ,some of you awayls said ------come on, Dalai lama fight ,go,go go, fire ???move----------
i will cover you in India with my heart---------

we support NKorea ,we cost a lot to kill the US sodiers
the US support S Korea they cost a lot too

this is a real power should do,if you awayls stand behind some one's back,and we call u mouth ally

oh my god i remmember you r a country dont need allies.that why you r so strong,right?

Xebex it is up to you if you don't want to answer as I don't want either of us banned, but my questions which I raised earlier are vital which shows that he is a religious Dictator which many Indians respect which I don't understand.

In this video her arugment is that Dalai Lama is a politician and do not mix politics with relitiong ryt?

So is Pope and Ayatollah Khomeini. They both are spiritual leader and political leader. Just another personal openion thatz all.:disagree:

Dalai Lama is a dirty dictator and nothing else. Look at his demonic supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:
sure ,i know ,english is the best choice for indian,and it will be useful for your future.
i just dont like some of your indian friends r so proud of speaking english,so i fight back. and you know when i talk to some one from the US or UK ,i never feel such a pride to my poor chinese english.that is the reason. if you guys said my logic is wrong or sth like that,i will not be so funny with you and your english and your pride.

to this topic,i dont like Dalai lama ,why?national interests.ease to understand,for many chinese ,we dont like indian in the name of freedom or sth,to get your national interest,but in a Sant way.
at the same time ,think about Kashmir or Asam--------
will you let them vote to have a country or join Pakistan.

when we talk about politics and defence,you guys have a certain statement -------free ### free ###
i just langh and feel sorry for cowards,when we said ----come and get it,,show us your power
you said we love peace,and we dont want war.
why dont you care about the freedom of Somalia,or so many African countries?
it's all about national interests

why the US 'free' Iraq?oil
why the US 'free'Kosovo?Russia and his little brother
why russia "free"part of Gorgia?USA and his little brother

why dont the US 'free' Saudi Aribia?oil
why dont the US 'free'palestan? Isreal and their brothers in the US

trust me there r a lot of place needed to be 'free'. if you r useful ,a lot of powers will come to 'free'you,and not every group of people will have a country ,if this is true,i can sure you ,india will be a battle field for a long long time,and you absolutely know why india use english,right?

we treat Daila lama as a politician with a religion cover.
you can not change anything by your mouth,even the US can not touch us.

and this is the logic why we dont treat indian as respectable enemy

if you need a cake ,go and buy it yourself,dont act as a warmhearted guy to help them to eat the cake

as a mouth fighter ,some of you awayls said ------come on, Dalai lama fight ,go,go go, fire ???move----------
i will cover you in India with my heart---------

we support NKorea ,we cost a lot to kill the US sodiers
the US support S Korea they cost a lot too

this is a real power should do,if you awayls stand behind some one's back,and we call u mouth ally

oh my god i remmember you r a country dont need allies.that why you r so strong,right?

U started ur post by saying "To this topic" and ended up saying " u support North Korea and US support South Korea"

Talk about Derailing and Train wreck.LOL.

Xebex it is up to you if you don't want to answer as I don't want either of us banned, but my questions which I raised earlier are vital which shows that he is a religious Dictator which many Indians respect which I don't understand.

What is ur definition of the word "religious dictator"? as i posted above Do u consider pope as religious dictator? I need ur solid answer on this to understand ur view and to decide whether or not its worth continuing our argument about Dalai Lama.period.

As i posted in the begining, Government of India Does not support Free Tibet. and I dont see why people are injecting so much trollz here.

thanks for the post communist, NOW WATCH THIS.
VVVVV
o2O0dmVio3I[/media] - interview w cameraman of 'Chinese Shooting Tibetan'

I dont see the logic behind shooting down all so called "demonic supporters" and painting Dalai Lama as evil.

I am in fact too tired to watch this crap.

1bcca2fe528e8d89acaa66b45d4e9945.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in fact too tired to watch this crap.

1bcca2fe528e8d89acaa66b45d4e9945.gif

So according to you everything that support China's action is gospal and everything that is against China's action is Crap huh? Keep it up. Bravo!!!!!

China thanks India for Tibet move

More than 100 refugees were detained in India while attempting to march to the Chinese border last week.

They were marching as part of the global pro-independence protest.

India has in the past been sympathetic to the Tibetan cause but in recent years Delhi's relations with Beijing have improved.

India has not allowed large-scale public protests for fear of embarrassing Beijing.

"The Tibetan issue is a very sensitive one in our relations with India," Mr Wen was quoted as saying by AFP news agency.

"We appreciate the position and the steps taken by the Indian government in handling Tibetan independence activities masterminded by the Dalai clique."

On Friday, the marchers, who were protesting against China hosting the Olympics, were detained near Dharamsala town, headquarters of the Tibetan government-in-exile, and placed in custody for 14 days.

Indian Foreign Minister Pranab Mukherjee has said he hoped the troubles would be solved through dialogue and non-violent means.

"We are distressed by reports of the unsettled situation and violence in Lhasa and by the deaths of innocent people," Mr Mukherjee told parliament during a debate on Tibet on Monday.

His remarks were criticised by some opposition parties, who described them as an "inadequate response".

Mr Mukherjee reiterated that India's policy of non-interference in China was still the same despite recent events.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | China thanks India for Tibet move

The Dalai Lama is not a religious dictator, nor a war criminal, nor someone who engages in "sexual orgies". He's a religious leader who is universally respected across all countries. This is not just an Indian opinion. Some people need to realise that no one takes the Chinese opinion on the Dalai Lama seriously. That's why you see the Chinese government blowing a gasket everytime a head of state meets him. Which is quite frequent.

As far as Tibet's condition pre the Chinese occupation, no question it was indeed feudal in nature. So in a way, Tibet's situation is better than it was before. But the question to be asked is what gave the PRC the right to invade and oppress a foreign nation? The emancipation of the serfs?? Yeah right.

The Dalai Lama is not a religious dictator, nor a war criminal, nor someone who engages in "sexual orgies". He's a religious leader who is universally respected across all countries. This is not just an Indian opinion. Some people need to realise that no one takes the Chinese opinion on the Dalai Lama seriously. That's why you see the Chinese government blowing a gasket everytime a head of state meets him. Which is quite frequent.

As far as Tibet's condition pre the Chinese occupation, no question it was indeed feudal in nature. So in a way, Tibet's situation is better than it was before. But the question to be asked is what gave the PRC the right to invade and oppress a foreign nation? The emancipation of the serfs?? Yeah right.

Here one Dalai Lama troll has again started..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why don't such trolls go to Dalai the dictator and kiss his @$$.... instead of wasting the bandwidth here... ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom