What's new

Indian Foreign Affairs News & Discussions (non-US & Pakistan related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in England there have been a few casses in the media of son and mother sexual relations. One couple even appeared on an article to defend their relationship.

There are also several sexual relations between brother and sister. In most cases they are not forced to do it.

How do you feel about these people?
They are having a good sexual relationship.
Can you define 'sexual relationship' ?

Khajur, is Communist a Bangladeshi trying to pass off as a Chinese. I have nothing against Bangladeshis, they are good people, but I would like to know. Not that it really matters though.

No, it’s not that Communist alleged doing. Rather, it looks like there forms a united (more or less) front against a neo-imperialism, with your old foes like Pakistan, China, now plus Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, perhaps Nepal and Myanmar.

Just as some Indian friends posted in this forum, you are in a ring of fire. Moreover, within the ring, you have Naxalite fires. Outside of the ring, UK is no longer talking about Tibet independence, US seems to back off nuclear deals…

It doesn't help even you add 60k soldiers to ZN, which is akin to put out fire with oil, and only helps to crash more of your transportation planes; nor you train 14k rebellion Tibetan armed forces in a vain attempt to subvert China; much less if you resort to any other hostile activities.

One simple solution that works perfectly to extinguish the fire: abandon the imperialistic mentality, and SA would once more be peaceful and prosperous.

Of course, it’s fine for you to stay as is, as some of you said you are happy with muddle speed. Then don’t complain and let the situation evolve.

No, it’s not that Communist alleged doing. Rather, it looks like there forms a united (more or less) front against a neo-imperialism, with your old foes like Pakistan, China, now plus Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, perhaps Nepal and Myanmar.

I think you are reading too much into bangladesh and srilanka. Both countries cannot form an alliance with yellow army, because they cannot withstand an Indian invasion. Also, ever heard of the democratic alliance with Japan, US, India and Australia? These are nations far more capable that the pakistan and myanmar that you are touting against us.

Just as some Indian friends posted in this forum, you are in a ring of fire. Moreover, within the ring, you have Naxalite fires. Outside of the ring, UK is no longer talking about Tibet independence, US seems to back off nuclear deals…

India has also accepted tibetan occupation of china as a reality now, but that is where it ends. UK doesn't matter anymore. And US is backing off the nuclear deal? LoL.

It doesn't help even you add 60k soldiers to ZN, which is akin to put out fire with oil, and only helps to crash more of your transportation planes; nor you train 14k rebellion Tibetan armed forces in a vain attempt to subvert China; much less if you resort to any other hostile activities.

It does. Also of help is the stationing of a couple squadrons of MKI and SAM units on the border. When did you crash any of our transportation planes? When we airlifted our troops beyond your incursions, your army was flabbergasted and taken aback.

One simple solution that works perfectly to extinguish the fire: abandon the imperialistic mentality, and SA would once more be peaceful and prosperous.

Of course, it’s fine for you to stay as is, as some of you said you are happy with muddle speed. Then don’t complain and let the situation evolve.

Abandon the imperialist mentality when the yellow forces are spending twice as much as us to rack up a force to attack? Do you think we can be fooled twice? Don't push us. We are not imperialistic. The whole world is watching if the chinese will meet with the same fate as germans or will they be more like USA. Only time will tell.

Have you taken on Khajur's identity that you feel you should answer for him? I dont recall asking you anything. Why are you giving this unsolicited drivel?

Okey then, help me understand this, why some channels like state run CCTV broadcast in English in China??:hitwall:

EZVydX8cyH0[/media] - CCTV English News at 10.MPG
9BZe7QGA1-k[/media] - CCTV News Hour 05-02 pt.2
O946q8XRyjw[/media] - CCTV News - May 12

in China mainland,we have only one English chinnal ,and one French,and one Spanish.

and how many people would watch it ?
only the cctv do it,is it difficult to understand?
in the official occasion,everyone speak chinese like most of other Asian countries,and you should know that only India and Singapore treat english like a true official language.
so tell me why? and you guys feel good when they face my poor chinese english,they said -----look ,your broken english,or i dont know the chinese said-----or something like that
i dont get this feeling even i face citizen from real superpower,why you so proud of english,at least you guys did nothing to make it important.
who did that?the UK and the US

and that's why i dont get your english pride as indians

teach me

Last edited by a moderator:
with your old foes like Pakistan, China, now plus Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, perhaps Nepal and Myanmar.

Sri Lanka?? what are you smoking these days?

The only countries that India needs to worry about are Pakistan and China. The rest of them are friendly nations or nations which do not constitute any threat.

Yeah we have definitely seen how "piercing and devastating" your counter attacks have been on this thread. Get real!! Who talks like that!!???

+1 mate.

You hit the nail bang on...Am still laughing on what you wrote.
'piercing and devastating' was indeed very dramatic! Who talks this way indeed!

Sri Lanka?? what are you smoking these days?

The only countries that India needs to worry about are Pakistan and China. The rest of them are friendly nations or nations which do not constitute any threat.

yes when your friendly nations needed help,you just stayed away .when Sri lanka finished the Tigers ,you showed up.
they will not be your enemy,but they dont like you for sure.
why?
think about yourself.your leaders and reporters r happy to contol your friendly nations.and i still remmember that one of indians repoter asked the former Nepal leader------why you dont visit India first,and you will regret ===or sth like that
trust me no chinese will do such superpower thing
friend in need is friend indeed.

I have two questions for specially Indians.
1. what was Tibet like under Dalia lama rule. History tells an eye opening story.
2. How many Buddhists in china and how many in Tibet.

+1 mate.

You hit the nail bang on...Am still laughing on what you wrote.
'piercing and devastating' was indeed very dramatic! Who talks this way indeed!

704999434926d44ca7fa15ad4cc023d7.gif

in China mainland,we have only one English chinnal ,and one French,and one Spanish.

and how many people would watch it ?
only the cctv do it,is it difficult to understand?
in the official occasion,everyone speak chinese like most of other Asian countries,and you should know that only India and Singapore treat english like a true official language.
so tell me why? and you guys feel good when they face my poor chinese english,they said -----look ,your broken english,or i dont know the chinese said-----or something like that
i dont get this feeling even i face citizen from real superpower,why you so proud of english,at least you guys did nothing to make it important.
who did that?the UK and the US

and that's why i dont get your english pride as indians

teach me

I have clearly seen how chinese people take up English names and live as Anthony's and Jane's in the western world. So please. Stop talking about pride. In fact Indians retain their culture wherever they go and people are intrigued and are open to learn more about us. Indians have a distinct identity because they have a nationalistic pride better than their chinese expatriates who do anything from name changing to converting their religion just to assimiliate anywhere they go.

I have clearly seen how chinese people take up English names and live as Anthony's and Jane's in the western world. So please. Stop talking about pride. In fact Indians retain their culture wherever they go and people are intrigued and are open to learn more about us. Indians have a distinct identity because they have a nationalistic pride better than their chinese expatriates who do anything from name changing to converting their religion just to assimiliate anywhere they go.

we r talking about China and India,right?
about oversea chinese ,dont tell me that you dont know Chinatown.
and do you still think that you only have oversea indians to be proud of ,on this topic
and i know that in Malaysia both chinese and indians keep their cultrue very well,so dont teach me how some chinese have their english name ,we all know that they have chinese name too.and i think indians do the same thing.

about your religion part ,sorry chinese r not so mad about religion,we have all worldwide religion here,so dont tell me that you dont know China has a lot of muslims ,and they have freedom of religion here.so dont be so mad about freedom of religion,we chinese dont have such a prejudice what religion chinese should ----------
we dont have a law about what religion is acceptable or not ,and i tell you that in the WW2 the president of China Chiang Kai-shek is a Christan and he had a top general Bai chongxi who is a muslim.
so you tell me what god chinese should follow?

and i heard some news about indian laws that one should not change his or her religion,i'm not sure about it.even China a cummunist evil in your eyes didnt do that .
why?

is there any indian friends can make it clear?:china:

I have two questions for specially Indians.
1. what was Tibet like under Dalia lama rule. History tells an eye opening story.
2. How many Buddhists in china and how many in Tibet.

U have given two questions, both of them sounds dumb. Let me clear it out for u.

Ans 1, what was tibet like under dalai Lama?? a spiritual nation totally isolated from the rest of the evil world (rememeber WW1,WW2?).

Ans 2, Howmany Buddhist in china and tibet??Do u think its wise to compare them by their population, someone with a brain would compare by percentage wise. Lets say, Out of total population howmany percentage of people are Buddhist in both china and tibet.
Last time when i checked the population data, China owns 1/5 of humanity. tibetan buddhist population vs chinese buddhist population? hmmm.... Lets talk about needle in a haystack!!

Its just like asking howmany Muslims are there in India and howmany are there in Afghanistan.LOL.

You people need to take a chill pill and stick to the topic, instead of arguing on which culture is better like a bunch of 5 year olds. I don't know why you Indians seem to respect the Dalai Lama, the guy is a fake if he sincerly believed in Buddhism then he should have renounced the violence that occured in 2008.

From my prospective the Dalai Lama is a disgruntled figure who feels the need to rebel against the Chinese goverment to regain the power which he had lossed. Under him the poor people were much worse off they were typically as one might say serfs, which were under his direct control. Tell me what is better Tibetans living as slaves or Tibetans who have freedom.

Plus the guy goes against his own religion, and does what he deems right. For example Buddists especially in Tibet, have been praying the Dorje Shugden prayer for more than 350 years, it is said to develop pure qualities. However the illustratrous Dalai Lama banned this practice in 1996 and called those who practise it evil. He issued a decree in India and Tibet that those who practise it should be exiled from the Tibetan community. Basically this shows us that he is disregarding the past teachings of the previous Dalai Lama's and in effect contradicting his own religion. This is clear proof that this man is delusional and has broken the Tibetan Teachings and traditions.

I Also find it very funny how many of you Indians say that he is a peaceful monk. That is bullshit ever since his decree of banning the Dorje Shugden his followers have attacked those who practise it. Tell me in Buddhism is a Monk suppose to promote violence. This just goes to show that he is not a hero which many claim, but a religious dictator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom