What's new

Indian Flag Removed From London Parliament Square

If this flag removing thing can be termed as a victory then I wish more such victory for our neighbors.
For us victory is something else and that victory shall always be with India.

If this flag removing thing can be termed as a victory then I wish more such victory for our neighbors.
Yup, your neighbours.....both Khalistan and Kashmir....,.,good that you have realised it.

Well i guess even Indians don't give a monkey about their tricolours.

View attachment 467761

These Indian monkeys you know

591861-guj-streets-pakistan.jpg

Your desperation to get attention is beyond joke now....Indians and Pakistani both often desecrate each others flags and what not but there is no better sight than an Indian on a Indian. :enjoy:

DHgXPidWAAA1OoP.jpg

Do let me know if you are interested in a better sight of your Baluchistan brothers :enjoy:

Do let me know if you are interested in a better sight of your Baluchistan brothers :enjoy:
Then there's a video of your cousin who couldn't find a foot mat other than the Tiranga.
However nothing beats what happened at the gatherings of Commonwealth leaders. :agree:

Your desperation to get attention is beyond joke now....Indians and Pakistani both often desecrate each others flags and what not but there is no better sight than an Indian on a Indian. :enjoy:

DHgXPidWAAA1OoP.jpg

Azaadi azaadi

@Joe Shearer

Listen to kavi pradeep " aaj kay iss insan ko ". #MeToo

Yup, your neighbours.....both Khalistan and Kashmir....,.,good that you have realised it.
Don’t get too excited as your plans have always backfired in the past.
Whatever you want, the opposite happens.
So Enjoy dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom