What's new

Separatists Take Down Indian Flag in London

Problem with Khalistanis are that they are in the western countries which are desperate over friendship with India.

Sooner or later these snakes would be defanged by their own masters.
Western countries will use them as a leverage to keep India in the line.

Western countries will use them as a leverage to keep India in the line.
You have a valid point.
India has contained khalistan ghost when whole West was against and soviets disintegrating. West tasted khalistan terrorism by bombings and aircraft highjacking in past . There is limit of western so called free speech. USA Muslims has seen that after 9/11.

Last edited:
Someone taking down Indian flag at any place isn’t going to impact Indian sovereignty. It isn’t so weak that one flag would undermine it, or affect it in anyway.

Summoning of UK diplomat is the usual step in such incidents.

Those dreaming of revival of Khalistan movement would be disappointed since India has decided to crackdown on crackpots who were trying to revive it. Amritpal is on his last leg and might be found dead very soon.

Only value of such events is, Windbreaker having an ecstatic moment and creating a thread.

Someone taking down Indian flag at any place isn’t going to impact Indian sovereignty. It isn’t so weak that one flag would undermine it, or affect it in anyway.

Summoning of UK diplomat is the usual step in such incidents.

Those dreaming of revival of Khalistan movement would be disappointed since India has decided to crackdown on crackpots who were trying to revive it. Amritpal is on his last leg and might be found dead very soon.

Only value of such events is, Windbreaker having an ecstatic moment and creating a thread.
Still posting while sitting on those rail tracks.... Obviously much constipated.
Beta, "Zoor Laga Kay Hiya".

Still posting while sitting on those rail tracks..
People can post s##ty stuff while sitting in an ac environment in a developed country with supposedly good education. You are a good example of that.

People can post s##ty stuff while sitting in an ac environment in a developed country with supposedly good education. You are a good example of that.
Well, I posted the link from an Indian source, maybe you missed the fact that the same appeared in mainstream Indian media... Now two things come to mind, Justice Katju and Jairam Ramesh. You are free to pick one. :D

Still posting while sitting on those rail tracks.... Obviously much constipated.
Beta, "Zoor Laga Kay Hiya".
Soviet Union, Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia had proportionally as little poverty, slums and open defecation as Pakistan. You know what happened to those countries later.

Well, I posted the link from an Indian source, maybe you missed the fact that the same appeared in mainstream Indian media.
Don’t try to play cute.

You didn’t find other bigger headlines in these papers? Or Paksiatni papers where an Ex PM’s home was bulldozed.

I tell you again - your content choice is worse then some Indian posters who create threads on India achieving in various fields. Atleast they don’t have a negative mindset like you.

Take some medicine to de-constipate yourself. It is a major cause of mental side effects. Negativity being a major one.

Last edited:
It's overseas it means nothing

Finding any Sikh who doesn't hate India In the UK has become strange now
True I was actually shocked and many of them tell you to call them Punjabi only and not Indian.

Also there's a stark difference in mindset tbh, many are strong in their morals/values their religion stands for and don't let others wall over them.

Tbh Sikhism did good for them way better alternative to Hinduism

Don’t try to play cute.

You didn’t find other bigger headlines in these papers? Or Paksiatni papers where an Ex PM’s home was bulldozed.

I tell you again - your content choice is worse then some Indian posters who create threads on India achieving in various fields. Atleast they don’t have a negative mindset like you.

Take some medicine to de-constipate yourself. It is a major cause of mental side effects. Negativity being a major one.
Listen you, sometimes it's better to remain in one's skin instead of crawling out of it, you joined this forum a decade after me and now you are going to dictate what someone can post or not. If you got nothing to contribute then it's better to stay quite instead of crying in a bad tune. Don't push yourself to go on a forced break.

Listen you, sometimes it's better to remain in one's skin instead of crawling out of it, you joined this forum a decade after me and now you are going to dictate what someone can post or not.
Inspite of one decade lead, your content quality is down the dumps. What were you doing during that decade? Some bad students never complete school. Being in school for decades doesn’t make them better.
If you got nothing to contribute then it's better to stay quite instead of crying in a bad tune.
Calling out low quality stuff is a big contribution. While doing this noble thing, there is always a smirk on my face.

Inspite of one decade lead, your content quality is down the dumps. What were you doing during that decade? Some bad students never complete school. Being in school for decades doesn’t make them better.

Calling out low quality stuff is a big contribution. While doing this noble thing, there is always a smirk on my face.
I'm glad that you are not my benchmark. The only reason you and other Indians are on this forum is because of your echo chambers, this forum is where you have any contact with civilisation but being guess what, the habitual high horse mentality gives me a great laugh.

The only reason you and other Indians are on this forum is because of your echo chambers,
Wrong.
I don’t claim responsibility for any other member including Indians. Only a stupid person would do so on an anonymous forum.

I am here because it is a forum.

this forum is where you have any contact with civilisation
Wrong again. You think that PDF is the only contact with the civilisation? It is a forum. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. Don’t start day dreaming.

the habitual high horse mentality gives me a great laugh.
Keep laughing. That’s good for good health.
Please put in some effort to create or propagate better content, not the usual poor quality that you do.

Problem with Khalistanis are that they are in the western countries which are desperate over friendship with India.

Sooner or later these snakes would be defanged by their own masters.

You have learned nothing from history.
While the west will seem like they want friendship, what they really want is to make money
and retain their white skin privileges.
They will court india, and at the same time encourage khalistan.

Back
Top Bottom