What's new

Indian Flag Removed From London Parliament Square

"Mate"?

Come out of the state of your delusions, dear fellow member.

We are living in reality and that is totally favoring us. You do NOT see all those martyrs of Kashmirim freedom movement are buried in Pakistani flag? You fail to see the "Hail Pakistan" slogans? You can NOT see the celebration they enjoy on all those Pakistani days. Even when we defeat you in Champion Trophy. And list goes on .

We are living in reality and that is totally favoring us. You do NOT see all those martyrs of Kashmirim freedom movement are buried in Pakistani flag? You fail to see the "Hail Pakistan" slogans? You can NOT see the celebration they enjoy on all those Pakistani days. Even when we defeat you in Champion Trophy. And list goes on .

The list goes on. Let it go on. More Pakistani flags may be needed. And nothing will change, mate.

The list goes on. Let it go on. More Pakistani flags may be needed. And nothing will change, mate.

Fantastic, the truth and reality always come on surface sooner or later. Your words apparently support the murders of innocents. What else we can expect from people who elected a terrorist? Have a good one .

Enndians are burning the Indian flag in India.

Enndians outside India are stomping on the Indian flag while PM boasts about Surgical Strike in London.

Enndians are being portrayed as Rapists and Mob fueled by most media houses.

but ..................

hey

Super Power and Permanent UNSC seat is just a day away..................

good logic

Fantastic, the truth and reality always come on surface sooner or later. Your words apparently support the murders of innocents. What else we can expect from people who elected a terrorist? Have a good one .

The murders of innocents? The unmarked graves will show you exactly what I mean; those were the graves of infiltrators killed by counter-insurgency units and handed over to the J&K Police, who put them into these. When they are killed now, the locals give them funerals and bury them in Pakistan flags, and that is the difference. No innocents here.

BTW, 69% of those voting in the last elections voted for someone other than the BJP or its allies. Look it up before bubbling over into print.

Have a good arithmetical day.

Enndians are burning the Indian flag in India.

Enndians outside India are stomping on the Indian flag while PM boasts about Surgical Strike in London.

Enndians are being portrayed as Rapists and Mob fueled by most media houses.

but ..................

hey

Super Power and Permanent UNSC seat is just a day away..................

good logic

So now you are using the term Endian? But the 'P' word is not allowed. Well done, Mr. level playing field. Congratulations on displaying your level.

So now you are using the term ******? But the 'P' word is not allowed. Well done, Mr. level playing field. Congratulations on displaying your level.

Enndian is a genuine term coined by me. Whats the problem?

The word 'Indian' actually comes from British who termed everyone they met outside of Europe who they thought were not in line with Anglo Saxon values.

Australian Indians.
American Indians.

I coined the term Enndian because i find the term 'Indian' as racist and an insult to people of the sub continent.

Anything else Mr. All is Perfect ?

Enndian is a genuine term coined by me. Whats the problem?

The word 'Indian' actually comes from British who termed everyone they met outside of Europe who they thought were not in line with Anglo Saxon values.

Australian Indians.
American Indians.

I coined the term Enndian because i find the term 'Indian' as racist and an insult to people of the sub continent.

Anything else Mr. All is Perfect ?

No, nothing else.

You may go now.

The murders of innocents? The unmarked graves will show you exactly what I mean; those were the graves of infiltrators killed by counter-insurgency units and handed over to the J&K Police, who put them into these. When they are killed now, the locals give them funerals and bury them in Pakistan flags, and that is the difference. No innocents here.

BTW, 69% of those voting in the last elections voted for someone other than the BJP or its allies. Look it up before bubbling over into print.

Have a good arithmetical day.

Rationality I rarely expect from neighbors. When your forces are raping their women, humiliating them, killing them and what not so you want them to bring some flowers for Indian forces? They are asking for freedom from India and that is very basic right of every single individual and they are in large number.
Why doesn't India listen to their suggestion of voting? Because we all know, India is gonna lose .

Ps: the head is still a terrorist .

never seen a PM of country be humiliated as Modi was yesterday.

Even the Nepalese were protesting :lol:

so far the protests in london against terrorist hindu country india were:
Khalistan movement
Kashmir protestors
Asifa protestors
rape protestors
Tamil protestors
Nepalese protestors
Shinning India :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

unbelievable turn out, the message was sent very well hence why gutter indian journalists didnt cover the protest.

For anyone who would like to see the modi humiliation - PDF thread from yesterday.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/modi...-against-modi-in-london.554318/#post-10424353

never seen a visiting PM be humiliated like this, unbelievable events

Back
Top Bottom