What's new

Indian Flag Removed From London Parliament Square

never seen a PM of country be humiliated as Modi was yesterday.

Even the Nepalese were protesting :lol:

so far the protests in london against terrorist hindu country india were:
Khalistan movement
Kashmir protestors
Asifa protestors
rape protestors
Tamil protestors
Nepalese protestors
Shinning India :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

unbelievable turn out, the message was sent very well hence why gutter indian journalists didnt cover the protest.

For anyone who would like to see the modi humiliation - PDF thread from yesterday.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/modi...-against-modi-in-london.554318/#post-10424353

never seen a visiting PM be humiliated like this, unbelievable events

tsk tsk tsk

look at the MOST important stuff..

he did not go through security !!

Fantastic, the truth and reality always come on surface sooner or later. Your words apparently support the murders of innocents. What else we can expect from people who elected a terrorist? Have a good one .
*terrorists

aww why go.........................

i am just enjoying the soft power of India.

let me help you. Why dont you just say Pakistan paid them and link it with FATF?

No.

I have laughed enough for the day.

You may go.

Rationality I rarely expect from neighbors. When your forces are raping their women, humiliating them, killing them and what not so you want them to bring some flowers for Indian forces? They are asking for freedom from India and that is very basic right of every single individual and they are in large number.
Why doesn't India listen to their suggestion of voting? Because we all know, India is gonna lose .

Ps: the head is still a terrorist .
first breed like rats , then attack other religion/ethnic people and drive them out and then demand freedom based on religion ? that's not happening . Each and every one who raised their head against india will be crushed

For asking freedom?
no for their religious terrorism

it will only strengthen his position in india...
now its a question of nation pride get associated with him...

it will only strengthen his position in india...
now its a question of nation pride get associated with him...
exactly , specially if the tamils were protest against him there . That would actually benefit him

Rationality I rarely expect from neighbors. When your forces are raping their women, humiliating them, killing them and what not so you want them to bring some flowers for Indian forces? They are asking for freedom from India and that is very basic right of every single individual and they are in large number.
Why doesn't India listen to their suggestion of voting? Because we all know, India is gonna lose .

Have you noticed that your neighbours rarely expect it from you?

Because we all know, India is gonna lose

Are you really 70 years old?

A lot of people are beginning to believe that you will only sit up and pay attention when someone like him is talking to you. Or not talking to you. You get the heads of neighbouring states that you deserve.

first breed like rats , then attack other religion/ethnic people and drive them out and then demand freedom based on religion ? that's not happening . Each and every one who raised their head against india will be crushed

no for their religious terrorism

the only thing being crushed is the illusion of soft power while whole of London is saying Enndians are pissed off and want freedom from India

HAHAHAHAHAHA. did you take world history 101?
This is nothing more than a freedom fight .Religious terrorism? You even know what it means?
:pop: they are terrorist , that is what we believe and they will be treated like terrorists . Anything you can do about it ?

the only thing being crushed is the illusion of soft power while whole of London is saying Enndians are pissed off and want freedom from India
oh ..that's news

oh ..that's news

trending as well...........

why dont you just grow a pair and declare Khalistan movement a terrorist movement?

it will take some blame of the muzzies who are always declared terrorists...

You STILL here?

I'm beginning to wonder: you're not here for the posts, are you?

acha BB chala jata hon.... rota kyon hai

Back
Top Bottom