What's new

Indian Female Students Assaulted By Ukrainian Soldiers

Some sensible journalists are still there. Rajdeep Sardesai is a good chap at heart and NDTV is the least bad among the channels. Some websites are good too, but they are outgunned. My two favourite Vinods (Dua and Mehta), both departed too early. Vinod Mehat's memoir 'Lucknow Boy' is a treat to read.

Yes NDTV has still got what it takes, Ravish Kumar is good...? Yes watched few episodes of Vinod Dua, sad to hear about his untimely demise.

Now watches a few of Karan Thapar's episodes, and some SG's 'cut the clutter', some others too.

Last edited:
not expecting anything less from these Nazi fxxker, the west turn a blind eye on them, we will see the consequences.

3390.jpg

GettyImages-1229073971-azov-regiment-ukrainian-army-nationalist.jpg

Yes NDTV is still got what it takes, Ravish Kumar is good...? Yes watched a few episode of Vinod Dua, sad to hear about his untimely demise.

Now watches a few of Karan Thapar's episodes, and some SG's 'cut the clutter', some others too.

Good journalism is now no longer available on a plate. Most media houses openly take sides and it is an effort to search for good articles. Caravan magazine is good and still follows long form journalism. Very detailed articles with a lot of research. Right wing hates it, because almost all issues are filled with what they would consider bad news - Casteism, religious fundamentalism, government apathy and women's treatment. Most articles are behind a paywall, but the subscription is worth it.

Almost 500-600 Pakistanis out of 3000 were still stuck on Poland border rest were evacuated all of others students are now safe
Link-1, Link-2

As far as the performance of Indian Embassy is concern plz watch the video in the following tweet
Meanwhile India Twitter warriors

@MilSpec

Pathetic trolling on this thread. This is what nationalism does to people - makes them blind to humanism.

All the jokes about Tejas & trailers are best left out because they just underline that some people are just too damned dumb to understand that racists do not care about your passports or your jokes. They just look at the color of your skin to judge you.

What a crying shame that the Paksitani nationalists trolling here fail to see that this is probably what happened / would happen to Pakistani girls and that JF-17 would not be able to do a thing about it.

Last edited:
Pak Embassy has hired some locals to facilitate the transfer of student from their facilitation points till UkrainE border from there Embassy staff in Ukraine take over.

Just follow the twitter account of Pakistani Embassy in Ukraine, their performance could be gauged by the simple fact that out of 3000 Pakistanis only 500 were left for evacuation till the night of 26th Feb, even out of these some of them were in transit for their evacuation from Ukraine to other neighbouring countries of Ukraine.

13 hours old update for the 27th Feb

What Indian media is doing is whataboutery and trying to console their public by showing Pakistan in bad light, rather to question the performance of their own government.

Last edited:
Can't justify manhandling, but it is possible that the Ukranians are under a lot of stress and managing civilian movements, especially non Ukranians is the last thing on their mind. Apparently the Poles are not allowing entry, so this must be creating administrative headaches for the border personnel on Ukranian side.

I agree with some other members that this could be due to India's vote also, but I would place this as the 2nd or 3rd reason.
Just said the point which most people are missing completely. Their country is being invaded and they are left with managing refugees which understandably will cause some amount of strain on them.

Just said the point which most people are missing completely. Their country is being invaded and they are left with managing refugees which understandably will cause some amount of strain on them.

I have travelled a fair bit in the slavic countries and their attitude in general and in policing specifically is quite terse. Somewhat like the Jaats and Gujjars in India you find in Haryana-Western UP belt. They are not amenable to too much discussion and negotiation. More like "I have said it once, won't say the same thing again and again"

I have travelled a fair bit in the slavic countries and their attitude in general and in policing specifically is quite terse. Somewhat like the Jaats and Gujjars in India you find in Haryana-Western UP belt. They are not amenable to too much discussion and negotiation. More like "I have said it once, won't say the same thing again and again"
It's natural for people to panic in these situations but it will be totally dishonest to target the Ukrainians just based on the behavior of the soldiers posted here. They themselves are going through a stressful situation, they too have their own families to worry about. They must follow protocols to ensure that only those people who are authorized are allowed to leave the country and cross into Poland.

Pakistanis who say that Indian students deserve this, do you realize that for Ukrainians, Pakistanis and Indians are pretty much indistinguishable and Pakistanis can also be targeted during this crisis? If they start targeting Indians, Pakistanis may fall victim to racism as well.

We dont look like those curry munch-ers. But yes i got your point and its ok if Pakistanis get kicked also.

We dont look like those curry munch-ers. But yes i got your point and its ok if Pakistanis get kicked also.

Understandably, Pakistanis also love a varied amount of curry.
I honestly feel bad for these indians stuck there.

They do not deserve that.
But on the other hand, at least we're seeing the reality of things.

East European Racism is undeniably very apparent in many ways. (even before the war)

This shows that there is indeed Nazi power in Ukraine in recent years, and when the border problem between China and India became tense, I have never heard of Indians in China, or the Chinese in India have faced such thing .

this time I stand with Indian

This shows that there is indeed Nazi power in Ukraine in recent years, and when the border problem between China and India became tense, I have never heard of Indians in China, or the Chinese in India have faced such thing .

this time I stand with Indian
This is not Indian vs Ukrainian

This is humanity vs racism

Back
Top Bottom