What's new

Indian Female Students Assaulted By Ukrainian Soldiers

As I said its not just skin color, if you don't look like a typical Bengali/Indian you wouldn't be treated or viewed as such by the average white person. I have people in my immediate family who are viewed as Italian by average and well traveled white people--because it's not just about skin color. I've seen Indians and even very few Bengalis with lighter skin tones but you all still look "Indian".

Lol a Bengali being confused for a Greek, never heard that before.

Dude, you need to get out of your complex.

There was a Bengali guy who looked like a Spaniard and some have been mistaken for all shades of southern European.

Anyway this conversation is pointless and not going anywhere now.

@jamahir

For your post on my profile

Approach it from the Arabs perspective. Not Russians, brown people have a low image worldwide.

Russians may not be equal to the white western man, but that is a Russian problem. It doesn't mean brown people are not suffering in Russia from their issues they have with the western White man

The whole world normalized the deaths of brown people. We are worth less than black people, who have a voice due to the large African American community.

The only brown people who matter more, are the Christian ones.

@jamahir

For your post on my profile

Approach it from the Arabs perspective. Not Russians, brown people have a low image worldwide.

Russians may not be equal to the white western man, but that is a Russian problem. It doesn't mean brown people are not suffering in Russia from their issues they have with the western White man

The whole world normalized the deaths of brown people. We are worth less than black people, who have a voice due to the large African American community.

The only brown people who matter more, are the Christian ones.

I understand your intention to point out the discrimination and oppression against the Brown Man but how can you say that is a Russian problem ? Russia suffers the same hypocrisy as does the Brown Man, yes ? The Brown Man and the White Russian are both humans and we should have equal empathy for both. And what do you mean by the Brown people suffering in Russia ? From the Nazis there ? But remember this Russia was part of the USSR which provided a platform to seek justice and preach against oppression whether the victims and seekers were Brown, Black, White or Yellow. :) There is a university in Russia named Patrice Lumumba University named after a prominent anti-colonial leftist Black leader from Africa.

Though I agree that Western governments and societies do care for the Christian Brown people and not specifically for Muslim Browns especially when they happen to be progressives and Western governments use the irrational, regressive Browns to sabotage and murder the progressive Browns.

Back
Top Bottom