What's new

Indian Female Students Assaulted By Ukrainian Soldiers

Today another indian student from Karnataka is killed by Russian shelling in Ukraine. Desperate times call for desperate measures. In a war time everyone is desperate be it those indian girls or Ukrainian soldiers.
Can't imagine the pain of those parents who have sent their kids to study in Ukraine. Not just their lives,their education career and all the hefty money they spent on their education is at stake. The same goes for those foreign students.

Eastern europeans hate anyone with non-white skin.

Indians can jerk off white people as much as they want but they would always be hated by them.
That's not at all true. I've lived in that region and there is no such thing.
It's the war which is causing this type of behavior.

Could India abstaining from UNSC vote against Russia disenchanted Ukrainians against Indian students? :undecided:
The issue here is with Ukrainian Govt

Ukrainian diplomat at UN responded to Indian query for evacuation by linking Indian evacuation to our abstaining vote, a very wretched thing to do

If Ukrainian Govt is willing to go this low, then it was perfectly right decision to abstain by India

This is so sad to see man, I know its the hillybilly part of Europe so their might be some racism involved but I feel its more about war stress than any racism

This is shameful behaviour, It's not just the Indians they are treating in an inhuman manner, it's also anyone who is black or Arab.
This is starting to be reported in the west and its really making people think about the real situation in Ukraine.
They have many fascist and Nazi organisations fighting in Ukraine for pro government forces for a while now.

If Ukrainian Govt is willing to go this low, then it was perfectly right decision to abstain by India
And Putin made the right decision. This neo Nazi government of Ukraine must be replaced by Putin,s government of Russian federation.

Screenshot-2022-03-02-12-37-28-05-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Subramanian Swamy is right about Narendra Modi.

Similarly Iranians, Pakistanis, Afghanis look same too not just Indians.
Actually, from all reports Iranians and Pakistani students along with Indians suffered the worst racist treatment at the hands of Ukrainian and Pollack racist Nazis as they were perceived as pro-Russia countries. The Uki chairforce trolls put a picture of Imran Khan sitting next to President Putin on the day of the Russian police action and Iranian pro-Russian position was well articulated by Ayatollah Khamenei. The Indians, even though kiss white a$$ became Twitter collateral damage due to their UNSC abstention vote. Not that would have made any difference, the Euro-trash are racist, bigots and Islamophobes anyway.

Ukrainian diplomat at UN responded to Indian query for evacuation by linking Indian evacuation to our abstaining vote, a very wretched thing to do

Now this should make India think about its application to permanent seat in UNSC.

India is not able to make a truly independent decision in issue between Russia vs US/EU because of Indian dependence on these countries in various ways. One could say that all countries are depended on each other in this global world, but India's dependence is on a whole new level. Especially so in case of Indian relationship with Russia. Given this reality, would India's political capital not be better spent on things other than a UNSC bid? Indian leadership should consider this :undecided:

Now this should make India think about its application to permanent seat in UNSC.

India is not able to make a truly independent decision in issue between Russia vs US/EU because of Indian dependence on these countries in various ways. One could say that all countries are depended on each other in this global world, but India's dependence is on a whole new level. Especially so in case of Indian relationship with Russia. Given this reality, would India's political capital not be better spent on things other than a UNSC bid? Indian leadership should consider this :undecided:

During the Ukraine crisis I have to say, my opinion of Indian diplomats has skyrocketed. They looked like bumbling fools when dealing with China but they've maneuvered this situation quite well.

I'm just gonna tell you: if Russia is kicked from UNSC, don't bother trying for their seat. At that point UN becomes useless and the world is much more dangerous because now Russia can't talk to the US at all. If they can kick Russia, China isn't far behind and you can imagine what they think of Indians.

The treatment of Indians by Europeans just a little richer than India speaks volumes. They have like 2x the GDP per capita but treat you all like potential illegal immigrants. Chinese have 6x Indian GDP but we never treat Indians like beggars or illegals. You can ask any Indian who has been to China, they are always treated with respect.

During the Ukraine crisis I have to say, my opinion of Indian diplomats has skyrocketed. They looked like bumbling fools when dealing with China but they've maneuvered this situation quite well.

I'm just gonna tell you: if Russia is kicked from UNSC, don't bother trying for their seat. At that point UN becomes useless and the world is much more dangerous because now Russia can't talk to the US at all. If they can kick Russia, China isn't far behind and you can imagine what they think of Indians.

The treatment of Indians by Europeans just a little richer than India speaks volumes. They have like 2x the GDP per capita but treat you all like potential illegal immigrants. Chinese have 6x Indian GDP but we never treat Indians like beggars or illegals. You can ask any Indian who has been to China, they are always treated with respect.
India's choices were limited. This made the job easier in dealing with this crisis.

Removing Russia from UNSC will require another vote in UNSC. Russia will veto that :rofl: So I think UNSC has to be dissolved for there to be a change in permanent composition of the body.

I'm considerably well travelled, but I've never faced this discrimination that you claim Indians deal with. So I cannot relate to what you are saying :undecided:

It was unfortunate that the Maidan regime ambassador was trying to link the threat to us for nothing after repeatedly voting against us since 2013 on every damn internal issue of ours.

Though we all feel terrible for the suffering of innocent Ukrainian civilians, this attitude by the Zelensky administration pissed off a lot of Indians.

India's choices were limited. This made the job easier in dealing with this crisis.

Removing Russia from UNSC will require another vote in UNSC. Russia will veto that :rofl: So I think UNSC has to be dissolved for there to be a change in permanent composition of the body.

I'm considerably well travelled, but I've never faced this discrimination that you claim Indians deal with. So I cannot relate to what you are saying :undecided:

No one will be joining an echo chamber of any side. Dissolving the UN means that the rule-based world is going to be replaced with a free-for-all slugfest. These NATO idiots are shooting their own feet with a machine gun.

Non whites not being treated well, no doubt about it. Yesterday bbc had a live interview of a British Pakistan who was trying to escape Ukraine with his Turkish acquaintance. This was a 10 minute interview in which the guy was pretty graphic in his description of the behavior ppl from non white countries were facing at border points.
After travelling in a hired car for 22 hours to a border, these guys had to choose another crossing, as he saw around 3000 non white students herded at the border, not being allowed to cross. As per him ppl with passports from western countries could still force their way through but not from the subcontinent, middle east or Africa.
Since he had a uk passport his chances were good but he decided to stay back with his friend as the Turk was not being allowed through.
In a time of crisis, all surface niceties go the bin.

We are all Global South. On these issues we are united because we do share something in common which the Europeans no matter what side or creed will never consider the Global South a legitimate heir to any global influence. Not even Russia. Russia doesn't actually like China's progress either.

To them, we should all be their subjects or indirect slaves. Surface niceties are bullshit facades kept around during good times. As long as they are at the top, they will spare a few words and smiles and some may go further but at the heart, it is how this world works. Only power matters. Only your country's true industrial, scientific, and technological prowess matters. Not even money matter above that.

This situation should teach the Global South where we are in the eye of the European powers no matter what side of politics they are. Especially the wealthier European powers.

First of all

It's probably not true.

I've seen clips of all races being allowed to board trains. You can't review one clip in isolation and out of context.

Example:

The part about European people preferring European refugees over other "types" is also true. Like it or not....they go with the decor better.

Dude, there are videos out there of this assault. How hard is it to just Google and find out?

Ukrainians have been holding Indians and Africans and not allowing them to leave. Some Africans have even complained of being forced to fight for Ukraine.

Non whites not being treated well, no doubt about it. Yesterday bbc had a live interview of a British Pakistan who was trying to escape Ukraine with his Turkish acquaintance. This was a 10 minute interview in which the guy was pretty graphic in his description of the behavior ppl from non white countries were facing at border points.
After travelling in a hired car for 22 hours to a border, these guys had to choose another crossing, as he saw around 3000 non white students herded at the border, not being allowed to cross. As per him ppl with passports from western countries could still force their way through but not from the subcontinent, middle east or Africa.
Since he had a uk passport his chances were good but he decided to stay back with his friend as the Turk was not being allowed through.
In a time of crisis, all surface niceties go the bin.

Not to forget, Ukrainian Armed forces are heavily Nazified. Azov battalion has penetrated into the armed forces, into the government and into top places in that country.

We are all Global South. On these issues we are united because we do share something in common which the Europeans no matter what side or creed will never consider the Global South a legitimate heir to any global influence. Not even Russia. Russia doesn't actually like China's progress either.

To them, we should all be their subjects or indirect slaves. Surface niceties are bullshit facades kept around during good times. As long as they are at the top, they will spare a few words and smiles and some may go further but at the heart, it is how this world works. Only power matters. Only your country's true industrial, scientific, and technological prowess matters. Not even money matter above that.

This situation should teach the Global South where we are in the eye of the European powers no matter what side of politics they are. Especially the wealthier European powers.

Well, Europeans can do whatever they want, but their time of dominance as at an end. They built their so called "developed" nations by looting our countries and ancestors.
Future belongs to Asia.

Back
Top Bottom