What's new

Indian Female Students Assaulted By Ukrainian Soldiers

i didnt walk over i was born here. but that doesnt mean i should ki ss *** but respect those who respect me.
May I ask why that does not apply to Indians? If an Indian respects you, do you hesitate to return that respect?

If you do apply that to Indians, I would like to hear you say it.

Most Pakistanis either don't care about or dislike Indians (mostly the former), we just view them as a nuisance but don't talk or think about them at all. The Pakistanis you see that simp for Indians are mostly elite and well off Punjabis from big cities with the usual naïve cuck mentality and unfortunately those are the most outspoken though a minority. Go to the North West or smaller Punjab cities and you will get much different answers and opinions regarding Indians compared to what you would get from Lahoris or Isloo kids. I don't see the elite Punjabi kids changing much in their attitude in regard to Indians, they still love to watch Bollytrash and act like complete degenerates.
Do you think that will inspire either those Indians who are holding out against a minority of haters who have captured power, or those Indians who are confused and undecided, to start thinking in terms of human values, rather than cancel out whole sets of people because of their nationality?

rather than cancel out whole sets of people because of their nationality?
People tend to generalize a whole nation based off the actions of a few, its like how a lot of Indians believe that every Pakistani is a terrorist or a fanatic. But seeing Indians and their posts online, it seems as if sane and decent Indians is a very few.

May I ask why that does not apply to Indians? If an Indian respects you, do you hesitate to return that respect?

Do you think that will inspire either those Indians who are holding out against a minority of haters who have captured power, or those Indians who are confused and undecided, to start thinking in terms of human values, rather than cancel out whole sets of people because of their nationality?

All I can say is that RW attitudes are increasing everyday in Pakistan due to Indian behavior and I am glad this is happening. Pakistanis are mellow people in general even when it comes to their enemies like India.

I am glad the shift is happening. Pakistani twitter and facebook pages are filled with Indian displaying atrocious treatment to muslims and their constant jabs at Pakistan and Islam with state patronage. What do you think is going to happen to Pakistani attitudes ? I think it is pretty obvious.

Most Pakistanis either don't care about or dislike Indians (mostly the former), we just view them as a nuisance but don't talk or think about them at all. The Pakistanis you see that simp for Indians are mostly elite and well off Punjabis from big cities with the usual naïve cuck mentality and unfortunately those are the most outspoken though a minority. Go to the North West or smaller Punjab cities and you will get much different answers and opinions regarding Indians compared to what you would get from Lahoris or Isloo kids. I don't see the elite Punjabi kids changing much in their attitude in regard to Indians, they still love to watch Bollytrash and act like complete degenerates.
People tend to generalize a whole nation based off the actions of a few, its like how a lot of Indians believe that every Pakistani is a terrorist or a fanatic. But seeing Indians and their posts online, it seems as if sane and decent Indians is a very few.
LOL.

If i did a list of my friends who are not Indian on this forum alone, you may be shocked. Seriously.

If you act in good faith, you get many more people talking to you than if you bark and bite.

All I can say is that RW attitudes are increasing everyday in Pakistan due to Indian behavior and I am glad this is happening. Pakistanis are mellow people in general even when it comes to their enemies like India.

I am glad the shift is happening. Pakistani twitter and facebook pages are filled with Indian displaying atrocious treatment to muslims and their constant jabs at Pakistan and Islam with state patronage. What do you think is going to happen to Pakistani attitudes ? I think it is pretty obvious.
I read you.

With great sadness.

Pakistanis who say that Indian students deserve this, do you realize that for Ukrainians, Pakistanis and Indians are pretty much indistinguishable and Pakistanis can also be targeted during this crisis? If they start targeting Indians, Pakistanis may fall victim to racism as well.
Bud, people of non European ancestry have been assaulted and stopped from entering trains to leave Ukrain. Indians are not the only victims, many Nigerian students have been assaulted, humiliated and their life put in danger.

i respect u if u respect me simple.

I don't see that as a good thing, I don't want our society and attitudes to become as degenerate and miserable as the Indians are. We already have enough problems to deal with. But on the other hand look at how Bangladeshis handle and trash Indian nationalists and Sanghis online, and look at us in comparison.
I am glad Pakistanis are becoming more hardline with regard to Indians. We need such behavior in masses. No sympathy for Indians.
Video related is a more accurate representative of what Pakistanis think of Indians, notice how this particular video doesn't take place in more elite cities or communities like Lahore or Islamabad like most those "what do Pakistanis think of Indians" on the web. From what I got it is neither too negative nor too positive but skewed more towards the negative side (no surprise), but most just don't care. I'm not too fluent in Urdu so maybe I'm getting it all wrong but you can surely help me out in this regard.

Nilgri was banned because he let the curtain fall

Milspec is same. Deviant and scheming filthy sanghi.

Very true.

I am glad Pakistanis are becoming more hardline with regard to Indians. We need such behavior in masses. No sympathy for Indians.

It isn’t hardline but a correct proportionate response …

Who the hell these Indians think of them selves , can abuse , murder , rape , steal rights , spread fake news etc and there would be no consequences?

Thrown Out Of Train, Beaten With Sticks: Indian Student to NDTV From Kyiv Station​

I think they wanted to cook on the trains …. Remember Gujrat riots were dude idiot Hindu women cooking in trains that caught fire

Could India abstaining from UNSC vote against Russia disenchanted Ukrainians against Indian students? :undecided:

You should watch some videos on youtube where eastern europeans have given interviews.

When asked what they think of india ? All of them replied something along the lines that " dirty , backward , street shitter"

Also , the low level soldier/patrolling officer do not care what happens in UN or go into its specifics. You can also see that they treated africans with similar disdain.

I think it is more due to racism than anything else.

It isn’t hardline but a correct proportionate response …

Who the hell these Indians think of them selves , can abuse , murder , rape , steal rights , spread fake news etc and there would be no consequences?

I think they wanted to cook on the trains …. Remember Gujrat riots were dude idiot Hindu women cooking in trains that caught fire
Idiot.

Atleast our govt is trying to bring them back. Feel sorry for these guys

There are over 18,000 Indian students in India compared to Pakistan’s 500-1000 odd. Some of these kids unenviably faced racism - trying to make their way out.

Do you think if there were an equal number of Pakistani students in Ukraine, we would all be sharing similar stories from both sides of the LoC? I think we would.

Most of my life I’ve been sheltered from the more visible aspects of racism owing to various reasons. But I’ve known many who are left traumatised after facing it. Ironically - without discrimination, I reckon Pakistanis and Indians alike would fall victims to the same racist tropes. Former perhaps a lot more than the latter due to the many misgivings among common people.

It makes very little sense to cheer the misfortune of your peers in the region — mostly because there’s not a lot that can visibly help someone outside distinguish between the two. Lack of a united front just ends up with innocents from both sides continuing to fall victims till kingdom come.

For God's sake people any brown people are the same to racists. Why are some of you cheering the beating of innocent students? You act like some Taiwanese or South Koreans who cheer when mainland Chinese people get beaten abroad. They laugh until they too are on the receiving end of this sort of behavior.

Indian women are being assaulted and raped by Russian troops according to the video of this indian girl that is trapped. According to her , Indian govt has abandoned them and they are all on their own.

Video and description in the link.

very disturbing situation. Students all over the world move long distances seeking of knowledge. They need support without taking into consideration of their nationality. These young boys and girls are actual our future.

Back
Top Bottom