What's new

Indian Female Students Assaulted By Ukrainian Soldiers

So let me get this right. After 40 years of Mullah rule you guys ahdve lost the humanity to be offended by soldiers abusing a female?

Ma-shallah .... !

Ps. Correction: MO-sholloh.
It seems to be your fellow Pakistanis that are more offended by similarity with Indians as neighbors than they are offended by the mistreatment of a lady who is in Ukraine for education.

P.S. Correction: It's Mo-Shalla 😉

Any human being that looks like Southern Asians should be offended? Wow.
You should know know South Asians come in all shapes/sizes. The point was a gemale being assaulted by soldiers should offend any human being. And trust me these savages would have fcuked up a Eye-ranian female as fast as they did the Indian.

In Eastern Europe and former USSR the 'niggas' are Tajiks etc from Central Asia and are hunted down by Neo-Nazi groups. And are Tajiks not Eye-ranian enough for you?

What passes for Eye-ranian these days? A mullato mix of Negro - Arab and Persian like amy Iranians?

You should know know South Asians come in all shapes/sizes. The point was a gemale being assaulted by soldiers should offend any human being. And trust me these savages would have fcuked up a Eye-ranian female as fast as they did the Indian.

In Eastern Europe and former USSR the 'niggas' are Tajiks etc from Central Asia and are hunted down by Neo-Nazi groups. And are Tajiks not Eye-ranian enough for you?

What passes for Eye-ranian these days? A mullato mix of Negro - Arab and Persian like amy Iranians?
I have already answered your comment. Here's your answer for a second time:

It seems to be your fellow Pakistanis that are more offended by similarity with Indians as neighbors than they are offended by the mistreatment of a lady who is in Ukraine for education.

Are you able to understand the idea that this lady was assaulted for being noin European? You would also get frigged by these savages. Or you think shouting out Eye-Eye would give you some insurance from these people.

Are you able to understand the idea that this lady was assaulted for being noin European? You would also get frigged by these savages. Or you think shouting out Eye-Eye would give you some insurance from these people.
You should say that to your fellow Pakistanis who are saying that she deserves it because she's Indian.

i HOPE THE BROWN SKIN happy to go kiss a ss europe decides to stay at home and study. Plus foreigners visiting brown countries should not be treated like demi gods but as tourist to be milked and sent back.

You should say that to your fellow Pakistanis who are saying that she deserves it because she's Indian.
They are being savage and or allowing their hatred of India inform their thinking which is plain wrong.

Does that make it easier then, to be 'used to it'? Or does it make it easier on your hearts and minds to remind me of the crimes that are committed in my country by Indians, on Indians?

If it does, brother human, pray continue.

I was shocked to find that he is thought to be Sanghi. I had always been under the impression that he was, along with the handful of us who still care, a constitutionalist and an upholder of the rule of law, compelled to take an unusually strident tone in the face of constant ridicule and contempt of our country and all that we hold dear.

Sometimes I find myself defending what I myself would be quick to condemn, what I have indeed been quick to condemn when we have been among ourselves. It is one thing to call out these bad things to other Indians, it is another thing to stand among many who loudly proclaim themselves our sworn enemies and say that the same way. I will not do it, and it is not for me to condemn him for being a Sanghi unless he admits to being one himself.

@MilSpec tell us this isn't so. Your word is good enough for me.

Do you think I was light-hearted or speaking other than with a very heavy heart when I asked for all to desist?

Again simple as always, Challenge to show @waz any post of mine which condones any violence against Kashmiris and This will be the last post here.

And for the idiots with a massive lack of comprehension skills, my take on 370 is quite clear, and have multiple times provided the opportunity for any further disambiguation.

As far as Sanghi jibe, there is just one terror sympathizer on this forum who has ever claimed that I am one. Your guess is as good as mine.

Please don't say that. Kind of makes me uncomfortable. Does it not make yuou feel uncomfortable when we are sat in middle of gora land?

Preach other as we do not as we don't.

Cool.

i didnt walk over i was born here. but that doesnt mean i should ki ss *** but respect those who respect me.

i didnt walk over i was born here. but that doesnt mean i should ki ss *** but respect those who respect me.
Neither did I. Stop hiding behind semantics or splitting hairs. If you did not your dad did, if not his dad it. You or I are NOT indigenous to this land.

A gora born in Pakistan remains a Gora. So is vice versa. You know that actress Johanna Lumley? She was born in India. Does that make her Indian? No. We are and will always be *pak-i* and be proud of that.

1646065099096.png

Back
Top Bottom