What's new

Indian Female Students Assaulted By Ukrainian Soldiers

In general Indians are phenotypically very different looking than most Pakistanis, the difference is even starker when looking at Pakistani Kashmiris and Pathans. Myself I've been mistaken for Greek/Turkish/Iranian by white people in America, Europe.

So some of you who are saying X people can't tell the difference, give it a rest. As for treatment of the Indian girl and other Indians, big deal. If she was in India she would have been raped by Indian police/soldiers. They should forward their complaints to Modi.

very disturbing situation. Students all over the world move long distances seeking of knowledge. They need support without taking into consideration of their nationality. These young boys and girls are actual our future.
I am appalled at the behavior of both the Ukrainian and Polish racist savages against foreign students who are not "white". The Africans and Arabs have suffered worse than the American Blacks. Western hypocrisy at its lowest.

For God's sake people any brown people are the same to racists. Why are some of you cheering the beating of innocent students? You act like some Taiwanese or South Koreans who cheer when mainland Chinese people get beaten abroad. They laugh until they too are on the receiving end of this sort of behavior.

Slight caveat, not all south asians look like Indians so the experience can vary. east asians look very distinct from white people so they stand out and are unfortunately judged for it.

In general Indians are phenotypically very different looking than most Pakistanis, the difference is even starker when looking at Pakistani Kashmiris and Pathans. Myself I've been mistaken for Greek/Turkish/Iranian by white people in America, Europe.

So some of you who are saying X people can't tell the difference, give it a rest. As for treatment of the Indian girl and other Indians, big deal. If she was in India she would have been raped by Indian police/soldiers. They should forward their complaints to Modi.

Well some Pakistanis disagree with you :

Pakistani merchants and job seekers in the United States have begun posing as Indians to avoid discrimination in the wake of the Times Square bomb attempt.

They ( Pakistanis ) look similar to Indians and sometimes it may help ( if you can swallow the ego and pose as an Indian ).

Well some Pakistanis disagree with you :

Pakistani merchants and job seekers in the United States have begun posing as Indians to avoid discrimination in the wake of the Times Square bomb attempt.

They ( Pakistanis ) look similar to Indians and sometimes it may help ( if you can swallow the ego and pose as an Indian ).

Doesn’t change the fact many of you Pajeets resemble bowel movement waste 😂 let’s not cherry pick with out dated and unsubstantiated articles.

Pakistanis who say that Indian students deserve this, do you realize that for Ukrainians, Pakistanis and Indians are pretty much indistinguishable and Pakistanis can also be targeted during this crisis? If they start targeting Indians, Pakistanis may fall victim to racism as well.

Similarly Iranians, Pakistanis, Afghanis look same too not just Indians.

Ukraine army disciplines have fallen into disarray. I've seen a video of some Ukraine army assaulting some refugees (not sure of the ethnicity) leaving Ukraine for the border (Poland?), going through their luggages, and turning them away back to Ukraine.
Ukrainian army was not much disciplined to began with. They like get drunk and rape even when not at war.

Back
Top Bottom