What's new

Indian Female Students Assaulted By Ukrainian Soldiers

Over 200 Jammu and Kashmir students stuck in Ukraine​

More than 200 students from Jammu and Kashmir are currently stranded in different cities of Ukraine. Their parents have urged Centre to take steps that will safeguard the lives of their children
The parents of Jammu and Kashmir students stuck in Ukraine have urged the Central government to take steps that will safeguard the lives of their children and are now concerned about how to connect with them in case internet and telephone services to the region get snapped. (REUTERS/ Representational image)
The parents of Jammu and Kashmir students stuck in Ukraine have urged the Central government to take steps that will safeguard the lives of their children and are now concerned about how to connect with them in case internet and telephone services to the region get snapped. (REUTERS/

Are these Hindus of Jammu or Muslims of Kashmir?

First of all

It's probably not true.

I've seen clips of all races being allowed to board trains. You can't review one clip in isolation and out of context.

Example:

The part about European people preferring European refugees over other "types" is also true. Like it or not....they go with the decor better.

Ukraine army disciplines have fallen into disarray. I've seen a video of some Ukraine army assaulting some refugees (not sure of the ethnicity) leaving Ukraine for the border (Poland?), going through their luggages, and turning them away back to Ukraine.

Ukraine is one of the most racist nation on the planet.
That's why from my side they can go into oblivion by the hands of Putin and I won't give two hoots.
Plus they been killing people of Donbas for over 8 years.

Ukrainians are bad but Polish are the worst.

There is no love between Ukrainians and the Poles.

They hate each other to the core.

If Ukrainian soldiers can do this in the open to Indian female students, they certainly can do that to other nationality too. Especially if you are not white and look different then them.

We should all condemn such a disgusting act. let's make fun of Indians in other area, but we should support and sympathize with the Indian students in this case.

If Ukrainian soldiers can do this in the open to Indian female students, they certainly can do that to other nationality too. Especially if you are not white and look different then them.

We should all condemn such a disgusting act. let's make fun of Indians in other area, but we should support and sympathize with the Indian students in this case.
Exactly.
Indian or not, such acts should be condemned.

Disproportionately very high numbers of Indian students in Ukraine.

Read that most are medical students as the Ukraine univ. degrees are accepted in EU, elsewhere, with many accredited colleges there.

Something to do with Ukraine govt. angry on India for not supporting the Ukraine as promised and expected.

That abstention at UN didn't helped??.

Great responses... is this indicative of general Pakistanis? @waz
Indians made fun of Pakistanis and PIA plane crashed over Karachi. They celebrated our deaths. Was that indicative of general Indians? I say yes indeed. The hate that Modi's India fueled, is your own doing. Why cry now when Pakistanis respond in a similar fashion?

Can't justify manhandling, but it is possible that the Ukranians are under a lot of stress and managing civilian movements, especially non Ukranians is the last thing on their mind. Apparently the Poles are not allowing entry, so this must be creating administrative headaches for the border personnel on Ukranian side.

I agree with some other members that this could be due to India's vote also, but I would place this as the 2nd or 3rd reason.

Back
Top Bottom