What's new

Indian students complain about the quality of infrastructure and job in Canada

Look not everyone is meant to do engineering or finance or medecine and one shoudnt if they dotn want.. there are dozens of lucrative fields…but culinary management is not one of them 🤣.let’s not even get started about this Georgian college
I know people who studied culinary arts (not management) who got good jobs.

What the guy in the video said is partly true (but it's his own fault), while the media is trying to put a false spin on it.

You're not gonna find much opportunity in the culinary field if you are living in Barrie of all places, a backwater small town of Ontario.

He said "far away" but Toronto is only an hour drive away. There's no excuse.

The media lady said "your university" .. but Georgian is a crappy community college, not a university. Go to crappy schools, get crappy opportunities, don't complain.

It is the west that has to deal with this problem, not the Chinese. Neither China talks nor kills transnationals. Slaves become something after 1000 years of slavery. Be careful once slaves become rulers. The west can learn a lot from this example.

Within a few years, any country that has settled indian slaves will have

The example of suddenly being their country can be found here if you want it

Becuase Modi already killing minorities in india and now he is start killing in west , Modi is psycho and need to be stop

So this precious rtard studied “Culinary Managemeent” at some unaccreditted college in the middle of bumfucknowhere and wondering why he doesnt have a job :lol:. Even if one studies “Culinary Management” at Stanford,he might have a hard time but this cupcake chose “Georgian college” 🤣.

Look not everyone is meant to do engineering or finance or medecine and one shoudnt if they dotn want.. there are dozens of lucrative fields…but culinary management is not one of them 🤣.let’s not even get started about this Georgian college

He should go back to India…i usually hate godi piss media but i want to thank them for running these shows and spreading rumours about Canada..more and more gobarbhakt parents will stop sending kids to Canada, lesser competition and higher pay in the job market for the rest of us.
Come on. They can’t go back and look like a failure. They’ll probably try to cross over into the US.

Back
Top Bottom