What's new

Indian Female Students Assaulted By Ukrainian Soldiers

Indian media is coming up with news about Pak students abondoned in Ukraine by the Pak govt.

Talking about obsession...and scavenging for any news which berate Pak, and scrutinizing and adding all the falsehood to it.

Times Now is certainly not a Tabloid, nor it's a Godi, Sangh media.

Last edited:
Indian media is coming up with news about Pak students abondoned in Ukraine by the Pak govt.

Talking about obsession...and scavenging for any news which berate Pak, and scrutinizing and adding all the falsehood to it.

Times Now is certainly not a Tabloid, nor is a Godi, Sangh media.

They are obsessed

Times Now is a shit channel. The stink of Arnab Pooswami's poo is still lingering in their studios. I was watching news most of yesterday and there is a fair bit of criticism of Indian handling of the situation too on some other channels. Indian students were found saying the same thing about the Indian establishment, esp the Embassy.

At this point most of the media is godi media.

No matter with whom you have affiliations etc. What these poor students had to endure is appaling and even more worse than whats happening to ukraine. As these are those who have no fight with any party yet are being treated like an enemy.
I hope india raises this issue to their ukranian counterparts in a very very firm tone.
Also, some people on this forum are making light of this situation to them i say please refrain from such jokes as these are just poor students who went there to get education which in itself is quite a challenge. I apologise to any indian for my countrymen behaviour.
Also i hope Pakistan embassy and authorities have done and are doing something to keep the Pakistani students in ukraine safe.

Times Now is a shit channel. The stink of Arnab Pooswami's poo is still lingering in their studios. I was watching news most of yesterday and there is a fair bit of criticism of Indian handling of the situation too on some other channels. Indian students were found saying the same thing about the Indian establishment, esp the Embassy.

At this point most of the media is godi media.

This is strange that even supposedly open and balanced English media has fallen to this level, points to the fact that it is controlled by the BJP govt, with big wigs financing the channel, strange kind of cooperation.

What about India Today, Rajdeep Sardesai was good, I tend to watch the Print, the Wire which is left leaning and liberal, critical of the govt and current situation.

Almost 500-600 Pakistanis out of 3000 were stuck on Poland border rest were evacuated all of others students are now safe
Link-1, Link-2

As far as the performance of Indian Embassy is concern plz watch the video in the following tweet

Last edited:
This is strange that even supposedly open and balanced English media has fallen to this level, points to the fact that it is controlled by the BJP govt, with big wigs financing the channel, strange kind of cooperation.

What about India Today, Rajdeep Sardesai was good, I tend to watch the Print, the Wire which is left leaning and liberal, critical of the govt and current situation.

It is difficult to follow a code of conduct when your competition is not doing it. Times Now (when Arnab was there) started this crass TRP minting. It was not surprising because it was part of the Times Group (Bennett Coleman & Company), world champions at commercializing anything. Their MD had once famously said that they are not in the business of journalism, but in the business of advertising.

Some sensible journalists are still there. Rajdeep Sardesai is a good chap at heart and NDTV is the least bad among the channels. Some websites are good too, but they are outgunned. My two favourite Vinods (Dua and Mehta), both departed too early. Vinod Mehat's memoir 'Lucknow Boy' is a treat to read.

Great responses... is this indicative of general Pakistanis?
Well for those who are playing the victim card but turing the blind eye from the evils of their own country following is an example of General Behaviour of Indian Society

These people should be ashamed to even comment on others

Disproportionately very high numbers of Indian students in Ukraine.
20,000 to 30,000 students from India were in Ukraine

Last edited:
Indians made fun of Pakistanis and PIA plane crashed over Karachi. They celebrated our deaths. Was that indicative of general Indians? I say yes indeed. The hate that Modi's India fueled, is your own doing. Why cry now when Pakistanis respond in a similar fashion?
You represent you, And I represent myself, I don't claim to represent India, neither do trolls of India represent India.

Show me any such post of mine out of close to 13000 post on this forum, and I will concede. The bottom line remains, one's conduct represents upbringing. This thread is a great example that shows how these individuals are conditioned. The question to the "Sr Mod" was aimed with a very specific purpose, why are these heinous trolls being tolerated in this space?
I have never endorsed the views that you claimed, but there is a tacit approval from @waz and likes for such behavior in this space, the question is why? also 5 bucks the other over-eager mod will ban me for this post.

regards

Back
Top Bottom