What's new

Indian economy's worth expected to rise to $1.7 trn

Not this sh*t again !

How many times must we go through that again & again & again ?

Its a bloody projection; a 'PROJECTION' !

Only two of the three are projections.

HAHAHAHAHA.. Your the same troll who posted the video presentation of Lyari Pilot Project from the 80s arent you? haha... not to forget the illegal afghan settlements near Islamabad ... what about half of Delhis population living in slums? Dharavi ...and Orangi town a "slum" ... :lol:

I told you to watch the video again. :laugh:

Let us compare:

China has gone from 3.5 trillion in 2007 and expected 10 trillion this year.

BD has gone from 74 billion to 180 billion expected.

India has gone from 1.2 trillion to 1.8 trillion expected.

China and BD are growing better than India.:enjoy:
LOL BD's GDP is 150 billion dollars not 180 billion dollars :lol::lol:

And your GDP increased from 74 billion to 180 billion in just 5 years ? really??:rofl::rofl:

What a knowledgeable analysis,enlightening and eye opener analysis from a senior member :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I wish you had told that to your countrymen too
:lol:

I assumed it, just like @farhan_9909 assumed that Pakistan's per capita income in the year 2050 will be $20,000:omghaha:

Now I hope you wanna ask him from where did he get $20,000 figure!:-)

By 2050, assuming 1.5% growth of Pakistan population, you will have roughly 309 million people. And as per the projection of the great farhan, pakistan economy will be $3.3 billion.

Now do the maths and tell me, how it comes to $20,000?:lol:

YOu should have atleast gone through the link.

20,500 Per capita itself is provided by the Predictors

They must have taken population and rest of everything into consideration

Though The Indian Per capita projection were made by the population and GDP differences between Pak and India.

Pakistan can have 18th largest economy in 2050 - CoolAge

Recently, Jim O'Neill, one of the most renowned British economist predicted that Pakistan could become world's 18th largest economy by 2050 and its per capita income will cross the 20,500 dollars mark with its GDP around US$ 3.33 trillion in 2050. This means that Pakistan's economy will grow 15 times more than what it stands today within the next 35 years.

Beside this.Pakistan GDP in Dollars terms increased by just 3.6% last year.But in PKR terms it increased by more than 10%.Developing countries GDP massive increase is mostly due to inflation and they include china,pakistan and India aswell.

Such as in 2004-05 India GDP increased by 90billion dollars while the growth rate was only 7%.Which than translated into only 30billion dollars increase.

Over the past 4 years the INR has lost about 40% of her value. That explains the 1,7 trillion $ number, its only in dollar terms but in INR terms the Indian economy is now considerably larger then in 2008.

I was not aware that lying is a necessary requirement for trolling .....

BTW with the current population growth rate of around 1.26% India will have an estimated population of around 2 Billion, now calculate how much rest room would be required ......... :lol:

May be size of pakistan, what else you think we are trying? :lol:

Haha... you wanna get embarassed again? start a thread in members club... i also remember how you ran away in tht middle class % thread when i posted several sources with data to shut you up? :lol:

If you have some serious things to talk, then quote me.

Only two of the three are projections.

Thats why I said that they don't agree with the World Bank Data itself in the Country Profiles - Maybe thats why the Image that you posted shows up nowhere on the World Bank Site !

If the 23% is India's 'most recent poverty estimate' then why is it that in neither the 2012, 2010, 2005 or 1994 surveys anywhere close to that 'figure' shows up ?

If you still insist here is India's Country Page along with the Poverty Data : India | Data

Here is Pakistan's Country Page along with the Poverty Data : Pakistan | Data

And please don't give me that sh*t about the most recent survey, for Pakistan, being in 2006 because no matter which way you look at it one doesn't go from a Poverty Reduction Rate which averages 1.3% p.a & still manage to increase Poverty from 21% to 35% - Either that or we reinvent Mathematics !

Thats why I said that they don't agree with the World Bank Data itself in the Country Profiles - Maybe thats why the Image that you posted shows up nowhere on the World Bank Site !

If the 23% is India's 'most recent poverty estimate' then why is it that in neither the 2012, 2010, 2005 or 1994 surveys anywhere close to that 'figure' shows up ?

If you still insist here is India's Country Page along with the Poverty Data : India | Data

Here is Pakistan's Country Page along with the Poverty Data : Pakistan | Data

And please don't give me that sh*t about the most recent survey, for Pakistan, being in 2006 because no matter which way you look at it one doesn't go from a Poverty Reduction Rate which averages 1.3% p.a & still manage to increase Poverty from 21% to 35% - Either that or we reinvent Mathematics !

Your link gives India's poverty estimate for 2012 but not updated for Pakistan. All estimates shows poverty has risen in Pakistan and your government is trying to hide it keeping world bank site not updated. World Bank don't publish useless things, so I am surprised you are trying to deny it.

Jump in Pakistan’s poverty level - DAWN.COM

Lmao.. serious? and you.. :lol:

Oxymoron... your moronic posts always make me laugh.. :tup:

Laughing is good for chunnu munnu. ;)

Last edited:
"Planning Commission further reduced poverty line to Rs 28.65 per capita daily consumption in cities and Rs 22.42 in rural areas. An individual above a monthly consumption of Rs 859.6 in urban and Rs 672.8 in rural areas is not considered poor, as per the controversial formula"
India's poverty line now lowered to Rs 28 per day

what is the definition of poverty line in Pakistan, can you tell us, I can help you here :girl_wacko:

http://www.finance.gov.pk/survey/chapter_10/09_Poverty.pdf

Pakistan Poverty Line in Historical Perspective (Rs)
Year Poverty Line
1998‐99 673.40
2000‐01 723.40
2004‐05 878.64
2005‐06 948.47

948 per month means around 31 Rupees per day and in dollar term around 50 cents. :crazy::crazy: Pakistanis can talk gibberish about India all day without knowing their own. :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
LOL BD's GDP is 150 billion dollars not 180 billion dollars :lol::lol:

And your GDP increased from 74 billion to 180 billion in just 5 years ? really??:rofl::rofl:

What a knowledgeable analysis,enlightening and eye opener analysis from a senior member :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is projected by the IMF to be 160 billion dollars this year using the 1995 base year.

That makes it 180 billion dollars using the new 2005 base year that the BD government has now introduced.

Unitary BD is far more economically dynamic than multi-ethnic and dysfunctional India.

It is projected by the IMF to be 160 billion dollars this year using the 1995 base year.

That makes it 180 billion dollars using the new 2005 base year that the BD government has now introduced.

Unitary BD is far more economically dynamic than multi-ethnic and dysfunctional India.

Base year is only used in calculating GDP to the local currency while compensating for inflation by economist.

The actually GDP figure that is released and what you see is in current US dollar terms.

Current GDP of Bangladesh from world bank is 116 BillionUSD as of Jan 11, 2014

World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom