What's new

Indian diplomat's daughter files $1.5m suit against New York City

this news piece seems to signify another case where

''evil'' Chinese = 1

indian = 0

:laugh:

Its strange how you guys talk with such a pompous tone when you were putting innocent lives at risk, considering even 1% of you story is believable. Well how else can you make the story cool .

like i said, im just exactly how it happeneded. By all means you can ridicule or deny it, doesnt make a difference at all.

and yes, it is risky behaviour but then again i wasnt driving i was only a passenger. And I'm still not mature enough to the point where i would say slow the f*ck down.

suffice to say, i'll take the tube before ever sitting near him again. . .

you should see the indian expats around here in DC......especially around dupont circle area. They get drunk and spill drinks over themselves and bump into people. Worst part of it all -- it's one crowd of guys with just 1 or 2 girls :laugh:

(true story by the way)

like i said, im just exactly how it happeneded. By all means you can ridicule or deny it, doesnt make a difference at all.

and yes, it is risky behaviour but then again i wasnt driving i was only a passenger. And I'm still not mature enough to the point where i would say slow the f*ck down.

suffice to say, i'll take the tube before ever sitting near him again. . .

you should see the indian expats around here in DC......especially around dupont circle area. They get drunk and spill drinks over themselves and bump into people. Worst part of it all -- it's one crowd of guys with just 1 or 2 girls :laugh:

(true story by the way)

Talkin about DC? lmao come to Vegas! you guys would deny anyone here of being "un-Islamic' ;)

No it signifies the lack of evidence and incompetence of the police. The judicial system here is a joke.. I mean why do you guys get "VIP" treatment when at an airport? :azn:

i think the judicial system here is fine; as long as it isnt politisized the way it was for example in the Aafia case

but it's a fair system.....fairer than anything you'd ever have in your country, that's for sure.

as for VIP at airport -- i will admit that I receive a nice warm smile and hello from customs lady until she sees i have Pakistan written all over me. But they are human beings. Just answer the questions honestly in a cool manner, smile, ask them how theyre doing and voila. Simple. If you have nothin to hide, then there ought not be any issues.

And i aint got nothin to hide. Except of course my God-given tool, but lets not go there coz this is neither the time nor the place :)

Talkin about DC? lmao come to Vegas! you guys would deny anyone here of being "un-Islamic' ;)

i refuse to go to Vegas until they catch 2pacs killer(s)

and besides, i dont gamble. What the hell else is there to do over there? Trod around in the desert and look at sand?

i think the judicial system here is fine; as long as it isnt politisized the way it was for example in the Aafia case

but it's a fair system.....fairer than anything you'd ever have in your country, that's for sure.

as for VIP at airport -- i will admit that I receive a nice warm smile and hello from customs lady until she sees i have Pakistan written all over me. But they are human beings. Just answer the questions honestly in a cool manner, smile, ask them how theyre doing and voila. Simple. If you have nothin to hide, then there ought not be any issues.

And i aint got nothin to hide. Except of course my God-given tool, but lets not go there coz this is neither the time nor the place :)

The judicial system part was what I was being sarcastic on.

And I agree it is much more fairer than India or even pakistan. I guess you have to be "VVIP" in order to get that special treatment at the airport.
Eh none of my concern as long as they'd don't delay my flight with some pakistani at the metal scanners. :tup:

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

i refuse to go to Vegas until they catch 2pacs killer(s)

and besides, i dont gamble. What the hell else is there to do over there? Trod around in the desert and look at sand?

:lol: awhh man you haven't lived till you've been to Vegas, that's all I can say

Well i've only been here for a few months.......nothing mind boggling, just a student and workin, kiddo!

but i'm sure being a janitor at a high school, you got plenty of stories to share...:laugh::laugh:

(jk)

this is an internet forum, i have no reason to lie.

Actually...Internet forum is the perfect platform for a lie of this nature...especially since no one can verify if this really happened....Isnt that the reason why they tell you not to believe anything a stranger tells you on the internet?

You obviously didnt receive the memo my friend....

I can tell you Im Bill Clinton....and there is no way of verifying this is there? I could be or not!

I'm just telling you things exactly as they happened. If you hold a State Department ID and have immunity, you simply cannot be arrested or even detained. The car (which has a diplomatic plate) cannot be towed --unless involved in an accident --especially one in which there were fatalities.

Ok, do you have the state dept. website or the documentation of international law that states that violations of this nature can be excused based on the limited proof that the individual has in these cases?
If not, there is no way of telling whether this is a true tale....For now, it shall remain so...

and the origin of the car is determined by the VIN number --which is known to the State Dept. and DMV and is ascertained by the plate number of the car. It's not so complicated

Didnt you just mention that the car wasnt registered? So how did the DMV and State Dept get a hold of this? Esp considering this was a car that was shipped to the US?
Now you're flip-flopping on your yarn...

i only brought up the example because of how odd that something more serious would be let go, but then some bharti damsel like this girl was forced to pee in front of other inmates at a holding facility (as if she expected some VIP arrangmenets)

Not that I think that this girl should get some special treatment of sorts, but the case is about the wrongful arrest and the mental and physical distress that came with this wrongful arrest....
The girl is suing the state (ie. Educational institution since it is run by the state) for the mishandling the situation and wrongfully accusing her, especially wrt. to her reputation since she was suspected of sending lewd emails....

oh and by the way -- I dont think he even had his proof of insurance either :lol:

Another check on that list..

Anyways..Its your story...I personally dont believe it.....Moving on nevertheless especially since its not worth arguing over more than has already been said...

Eh none of my concern as long as they'd don't delay my flight with some pakistani at the metal scanners

ask the gate person for a flight manifest

Pakistanis may get you delayed. See how miserable we make your lives :D

I enjoy it..

awhh man you haven't lived till you've been to Vegas, that's all I can say

i'm good thanks...enjoy yourself :)

I do love Texas though as if it were my own.

lets try to steer back on topic shall we

Everybody should obey the rules or else you will get punished even if you are an ally of the USA.

Correct. How a major non nato ally is getting trashed by USA. That girl should have read stories about pakistan.

this news piece seems to signify another case where

''evil'' Chinese = 1

indian = 0

:laugh:

You are one sick man . You are taking pleasure over the plight of an innocent young girl .

I haven't even seen a chinese do that yet .

When , just when will you Pakistanis ever try to take an Indian's case citing your own achievements and not China's ?

ask the gate person for a flight manifest

Pakistanis may get you delayed. See how miserable we make your lives :D

I enjoy it..

i'm good thanks...enjoy yourself :)

I do love Texas though as if it were my own.

lets try to steer back on topic shall we

Ok so a Pakistani says he enjoys being frisked and questioned for a long period of time at an American airport just so that some Indian in the line gets pissed.

Man , the obsession is amazing . Do you know how foolish you are making yourself look ? Take a deep breath and say " I wont think of india"
10 times everyday before going to sleep . It will help you get rid of the obsession .

depends on the state or country.....

in our case, if he didnt have immunity then pulling over would have been stupid. He was a tiny speck in the rearview, but I told him to pull over cause he was freacking out. Pretty knuckle-headed move on our part, but oh well.

and the REAL funny thing is, he didnt even have registration or a license. All he had was his immunity card, and a shady looking Arabic document which was proof that the car was shipped to the United States. :laugh:

No Gitmo for us :D

as for this bharti situation.......you see, America is known for its fair judicial/litigation system and its seemingly endless appeals system. $1.5m may be extreme, unless she can prove how mentally tormented she was and all that other emotional crap. It is bizarre she got locked up.

Perhaps they'll try to settle it out of court. Maybe a 10 year free supply of the '''fair & lovely'' and a few subscriptions to Maxim :rofl:

No Gitmo for us :D

But, don't try it without your Bahraini Friend. You will end up in Gitmo.

They have profiled even the prestigious ISI as a terrorist organisation.

Back
Top Bottom