What's new

Indian diplomat's daughter files $1.5m suit against New York City

Indians are f**king ugly N1ggers no one wants to be around their smelly BO @sses :rofl::rofl:

2j5gbxg.jpg

2j5gbxg.jpg

Where is Chinese dragon ?

Whenever an Indian member gets racist with him , he saves it on his computer and shows it to us later as proof of why he became anti India .

I think all Indians should save such posts from Chinese members to prove that even some of them can be racist and communal so that Chinese dragon can't take the holier than thou attitude he walks around with .We will shove these photos in his face next time he talks about a few Indians who were racist towards him and by his logic how we all should now become China hating radicals like he has become with respect to India .

No. Which is why i made it clear its not something im proud of at all.

if you see the road im talking about at 2 in the morning, it'll be a lot more plausible. Apart from traffic lights, there are parts where it's pretty much straight road. DC is AWASH with police, it was a dumb thing to do.

again, i cited it as an example. Not for bragging rights. It's not even my car nor was i the one driving so no need to point fingers at me.

it is funny though that America is trying to get cozy with indians but still treats the family of their diplomats like dust on a piano.

Do want me to post links how they treat people from Major non nato ally

Don't curse them. Even the Umma brothers Kuwait treats you shabbily.

Where is Chinese dragon ?

Whenever an Indian member gets racist with him , he saves it on his computer and shows it to us later as proof of why he became anti India .

I think all Indians should save such posts from Chinese members to prove that even some of them can be racist and communal so that Chinese dragon can't take the holier than thou attitude he walks around with .We will shove these photos in his face next time he talks about a few Indians who were racist towards him and by his logic how we all should now become China hating radicals like he has become with respect to India .

Dont worry....Ill tell you the standard answer...

This was a false flag...an Indian pretending to be Chinese to get back at the Chinese for calling Indian out on calling them "Chinks"...Trust me....Its not worth it....
Why are we trying to convince a Chinese who's opinion matters little in his own country....let alone a forum of 25K audience that is apparently supposed to represent close to 3 billion people in their minds....

Smile and wave boys....and dont take anything to heart...

like i said, im just exactly how it happeneded. By all means you can ridicule or deny it, doesnt make a difference at all.

and yes, it is risky behaviour but then again i wasnt driving i was only a passenger. And I'm still not mature enough to the point where i would say slow the f*ck down.

suffice to say, i'll take the tube before ever sitting near him again. . .

you should see the indian expats around here in DC......especially around dupont circle area. They get drunk and spill drinks over themselves and bump into people. Worst part of it all -- it's one crowd of guys with just 1 or 2 girls :laugh:

(true story by the way)

You just might be interested in another true story. The title is "Operation Geronimo". :P

i think the judicial system here is fine; as long as it isnt politisized the way it was for example in the Aafia case

but it's a fair system.....fairer than anything you'd ever have in your country, that's for sure.

as for VIP at airport -- i will admit that I receive a nice warm smile and hello from customs lady until she sees i have Pakistan written all over me. But they are human beings. Just answer the questions honestly in a cool manner, smile, ask them how theyre doing and voila. Simple. If you have nothin to hide, then there ought not be any issues.

And i aint got nothin to hide. Except of course my God-given tool, but lets not go there coz this is neither the time nor the place :)

but it's a fair system.....fairer than anything you'd ever have in your country, that's for sure.

Did you feel the same way when ISI chief Pasha was summoned? :P

this news piece seems to signify another case where

''evil'' Chinese = 1

indian = 0

:laugh:

Old habits are hard to die eh? Riding on the coattails of giants I see....

Seems cheering from the sideline counts as a win for some....

Not judging....Just observing...LOL!

ask the gate person for a flight manifest

Pakistanis may get you delayed. See how miserable we make your lives :D

I enjoy it..

i'm good thanks...enjoy yourself :)

I do love Texas though as if it were my own.

lets try to steer back on topic shall we

Ha ha ha. He thinks getting stopped at the "Gate" is something to be proud about. :yahoo:

you should see the indian expats around here in DC......especially around dupont circle area. They get drunk and spill drinks over themselves and bump into people. Worst part of it all -- it's one crowd of guys with just 1 or 2 girls :laugh:

(true story by the way)

And you and the immune Arabs were getting excited letching at the 1-2 girls (from a distance of course) since this was the first semblance of female form you had seen that wasnt dressed like Darth Vader.....
(True Story)

We know how you boys roll.....;)

Not Judging....Just observing!

Ok, do you have the state dept. website or the documentation of international law that states that violations of this nature can be excused based on the limited proof that the individual has in these cases?

just read the Geneva Convention

If not, there is no way of telling whether this is a true tale....For now, it shall remain so...

i dont need to waste my time convincing you....just saying what happened. I could care less what you believe or not. Have no reason whatsoever to make up something so specific and random like that to "impress" some bharti dopes online.

Didnt you just mention that the car wasnt registered? So how did the DMV and State Dept get a hold of this? Esp considering this was a car that was shipped to the US?

if the car had tags, how could it not be registered? Are you so obtuse?

I said he didnt have his registration card. No license. No proof of insurance. The car was registered, and was insured. He didnt have the proof of it. That's why we had to wait until they could verify everything.

Not everything was honky dory.....obviously it's still nerve racking and obviously the guy's gonna dress us down a bit with angry words. DC cops are pricks and they are more than likely to be pricks when two foreigner guys are in a car with straight pipes going well over the speed limit!

Not that I think that this girl should get some special treatment of sorts, but the case is about the wrongful arrest and the mental and physical distress that came with this wrongful arrest....

she aint gonna get that $1.5m i can guarantee you that. She'll get a few thousand or a nicely worded apology. But let's see.

The girl is suing the state (ie. Educational institution since it is run by the state) for the mishandling the situation and wrongfully accusing her, especially wrt. to her reputation since she was suspected of sending lewd emails....

I'm wondering -- what's a diplomat's child doing going to an American public school???? They usually go to private schools.

Anyways..Its your story...I personally dont believe it.....Moving on nevertheless especially since its not worth arguing over more than has already been said...

take it or leave it dude, it makes absolutely no difference to me

They have profiled even the prestigious ISI as a terrorist organisation.

and what happened? ISI showed them the middle finger as did the media, which paid the CIA station chief an opposite and equal favour

is he required to appear? And if he was, would he appear? Is he in the courtroom for questioning? Nope nope and nope :):)

Did you feel the same way when ISI chief Pasha was summoned? :P

See above.

I sure didn't feel the way one Lt-Gen Bahia did.

as i said earlier, i was never even frisked when I was "fresh off the boat" ......all they asked me was what my plans were in the states and for how long i would be there. A few other questions as well. The TSA lady was fairly professional and quite calm, considering she gotta see thousands of random faces every day. From the time i went to customs to the time i got a stamp, a 'thank you and a have a nice day' and a yellow cab was no more than half hour. No problem at all.

And you and the immune Arabs were getting excited letching at the 1-2 girls (from a distance of course) since this was the first semblance of female form you had seen that wasnt dressed like Darth Vader.....
(True Story)

We have an option of taking multiple women..you have an option of multiple men sharing same women..thanks to female infanticide.!

(True Story)

well to be honest with you, i thought about approaching those poor traumatized girls and freeing them from the grasp of wild, annoying, loud apes.....but then i saw a sudden white flash and a hallucination of my soon-to-be-fiance removing vital organs from my body with sharp objects.....so i desisted

Peshawari Pashtun girls.....deadlier than a sawed-off 12 gauge.

(also a true story) :lol:

We have an option of taking multiple women..you have an option of multiple men sharing same women..thanks to female infanticide.!

:rofl::rofl:

hey now, be easy on them.....they have a strong sense of "community" :meeting:

even if "community" means .........i think here they call it........

"sausage fest"

:woot:

This is weird , watching American movies and american media in general gave me a very different picture of American police and american jails .

Is all that a lie ?

Don't believe everything on tv.

Daughter of Indian diplomat sues NYC for $1.5m

_52958589_krittika2-intears.jpg

An Indian diplomat's daughter is suing New York City's government for $1.5m after she was wrongfully arrested on suspicion of sending obscene e-mails.

Krittika Biswas was alleged to have sent the e-mails to her high school teacher in February. She was subsequently cleared of the offence.

Her lawyer said that she was unlawfully held by the US authorities for more than 24 hours after her arrest.

There has so far been no comment on her claim from the US authorities.

Ms Biswas - the daughter of the vice counsel at the Indian consulate in Manhattan - claimed that she was ill-treated in prison and was forced to go to the toilet in front of other prisoners.

Her lawyer Rajiv Batra said her arrest on 8 February was a violation of international law, US federal law as well as US state and city law.

He said that the 18-year-old had diplomatic immunity that prevented her from being arrested. US authorities are reported to have argued that immunity did not extend to family members of a diplomat.

She was eventually allowed back into the Queens' John Bowne High School when it emerged that she had not sent the offending e-mails.

BBC News - Daughter of Indian diplomat sues NYC for $1.5m

Back
Top Bottom