What's new

Indian diplomat's daughter files $1.5m suit against New York City

she probably got her arse whipped by her parents too until she was exonerated....

she should sue indian govt. and NYC govt for their crime against humanity!!!! :lol:

I doubt every girl in India is raised as a pampered diplomats daughter.

If Chinese dont have Human Rights and cannot fight for it , then it doesn't mean others will tolerate all the injustices as well just like Chinese do..

Cheers to this girl and may she gets the compensation..

If the NYPD has not done any thing wrong they sould have come out with a explanation by now. If the same girl had been a daughter of VICE Council from Pakistan, by now you guys would have been burning the US Flag and would have atleast harrased all white colored torriest in Pakistan.
Hypocracy at its peek

during Aafia case those things were happening......luckily we havent had diplomats or their kin face such hardships knock on wood.

what im wondering is -how did the trail initially lead to her? Was it sent from a school computer she was suspected of having used? Was the actual culprit using her computer?

some questions arise....

sucks to be her or her family though....i would leave the country in protest

If Chinese dont have Human Rights and cannot fight for it , then it doesn't mean others will tolerate all the injustices as well just like Chinese do..

Cheers to this girl and may she gets the compensation..

i wonder how Chinese embassy would have handled something similar if they were in the same boots......i do respect their political and diplomatic assertiveness wish we had the same

^^

Biswas was arrested Feb. 8 at John Bowne High School, for allegedly sending threatening e-mails to her calculus teacher, Jamie Kim-Ross. The school said Biswas was a suspect as her IP address matched the address associated with the threatening e-mails, the contents of which were not disclosed.

Biswas spent the night in jail, and was released the following afternoon, with all charges against her dropped. She was, however, suspended from school until the actual writer of the e-mails, Shang Ming, confessed. Ming has not been arrested, nor charged with a crime. He allegedly wrote the notes after flunking Kim-Ross’s trigonometry class.

"They based it (the arrest) on basically nothing," Krittika Biswas said, adding that the school did not suspend or arrest the Chinese student who actually sent the emails. "I don't know why he wasn't arrested... the principal pushed for my arrest."

either chinese in US enjoy more immunity or they are diplomatically more active ....

i wonder how Chinese embassy would have handled something similar if they were in the same boots......i do respect their political and diplomatic assertiveness wish we had the same

[conspiracy mode on ]

they were the first to react they made it look like the mail was sent by an Indian which in fact was sent by a Chinese student ..and they also made sure he was able to get away with no punishment whatsoever ...TITAN RAIN AT WORK :lol::lol:

{conspiracy mode off]

^^

Biswas was arrested Feb. 8 at John Bowne High School, for allegedly sending threatening e-mails to her calculus teacher, Jamie Kim-Ross. The school said Biswas was a suspect as her IP address matched the address associated with the threatening e-mails, the contents of which were not disclosed.

Biswas spent the night in jail, and was released the following afternoon, with all charges against her dropped. She was, however, suspended from school until the actual writer of the e-mails, Shang Ming, confessed. Ming has not been arrested, nor charged with a crime. He allegedly wrote the notes after flunking Kim-Ross’s trigonometry class.

krittika must be using a unsecure wi-fi internat connection....

krittika must be using a unsecure wi-fi internat connection....

every computer has its own unique IP.....''internat'' connection doesnt matter here

the fact that the IP address of the email matched that of the computer she was using makes the finger-pointing against her fully justified for police

though, given her family's diplomatic status it's surprising they still locked her up....i'm sure she must have flashed the card at the police but i guess it wasnt impressive enough for them

every computer has its own unique IP.....''internat'' connection doesnt matter here

the fact that the IP address of the email matched that of the computer she was using makes the finger-pointing against her fully justified for police

though, given her family's diplomatic status it's surprising they still locked her up....i'm sure she must have flashed the card at the police but i guess it wasnt impressive enough for them

there were many cases in india where unsecure wi-fi connections were hacked/utilize to send emails by terrorists..at first stage of investigating it was not discovered but need a second layer of internat protocal investigation to trace it , and need more specitatied investigation...and in this case also that's where the real culprat get cought and confress !!

forget culprat or internat....

IP add is how u track the emails or any net activity.

forget culprat or internat....

IP add is how u track the emails or any net activity.

no dude...IP+MAC address is used to track user...
IP address is just a destination address of user in some network...
it is either static or dynamic..so it alone can never be used to track someone..

Apparently the email was sent by the culprit from her computer. And some of it was written in French, and the girl is quite fluent in French, and thats all the proof the cops needed:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom