What's new

Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

I am defending a lady who is working in a foreign land to safeguard larger Indian interests. The only shame is the illegal and unfriendly action by the US govt.

None of the Nanny's Indian rights were violated, only her rights granted by US constitution is violated. If US wants to grant citizen ship to the Nanny they can do so, but they certainly cannot touch Indian consulate members.

There are no takers for your fake outrage and propaganda. Get a life.

Diplomats have immunity only for official acts. Read the rules of Vienna convention. This is her own personal issue and can be arrested. There is nothing illegal about the arrest. She has abused the visa process and the complaint was filed by the nanny.

A so-called elite from a dirt poor country is having a great life in a foreign country at the expense of her hundreds of millions of starving peasants。

lol。

A deputy council general is not only paid 4000 USD a month but also apparently lives in a rented house big enough to accommodate a servant,all paid for by the public purse while the average monthly income of her fellow countryman is about 100 USD。

lol。

A so-called elite from a dirt poor country is having a great life in a foreign country at the expense of her hundreds of millions of starving peasants。

lol。

A deputy council general is not only paid 4000 USD a month but also apparently lives in a rented house big enough to accommodate a servant,all paid for by the public purse while the average monthly income of her fellow countryman is about 100 USD。

lol。

Erm she's being paid 48,000 USD, that's close to the average American income.

Are you honestly telling me Chinese diplomats to the US are paid 24,000 USD per year? Honestly mate, get rid of your red-tinged glasses and think about this again.

what else can be expected from World's most hypocrite country i.e USA ?

The country which pretends to be law - abiding, law -worshipping country but has different set of laws for its own nationals ?

Have we forgotten how US managed get its US national dodge Pakistan's judicial system on strength of money ???

For that matter Raymond Davis was not even direct Consul member !!!

The most Hypocrite country on face of this earth - has lived up to its infamy .....

I wonder if India would retaliate by arresting an US diplomat?

India is a mature country and will act in legitimate and appropriate manner in accordance with convention.

Not like a tyrant ,self obsessed , narcissistic , arrogant country ....like USA .

Last edited:
Diplomats have immunity only for official acts. Read the rules of Vienna convention. This is her own personal issue and can be arrested. There is nothing illegal about the arrest. She has abused the visa process and the complaint was filed by the nanny.

Wrong. Its is better if you read the history and practices of Vienna convention. Diplomatic immunity is granted to ambassadors and their accompanying families and staff from civil as well as criminal proceedings, the inviolability of their embassy premises and their exemption from customs duties and from taxes. Don't your dare justify this criminal and unfriendly action by the US govt.

US govt. and judiciary has no jurisdiction over Indian citizens engaged in diplomatic missions in the consulate.

Recently US transferred a Gay diplomat from pakistan to India. In fact an IFS official initially refused visa for his gay spouse since India does not recognize gay marriages.

Using your own logic, Since this diplomat has admitted to being gay he can be arrested in India under section 377 and imprisoned for 10 years. Since his being gay and engaging in gay sex has nothing to do with his official act.

Why do they soak eggs in urine??? Just curious :crazy:

You need to ask the chinese. It is just one of their barbaric practices.

its not abut nanny or kids its status symbol now a days her pay was 4000$ per month and she have to manage it in this money rather then commit a crime .

Let us assume for a minute that she committed crime ! So what ???

was her crime more serious that one committed by Raymond Davis ???

Did US allow Raymond Davis to be subjected to law of land ???

Raymond Davis was not even consul member .

while lady in question is Deputy consul general ...

what do you have to say in such circumstances....???

Guess India and Pakistan both are Banana republics so US can treat them the way it wishes without being afraid of being on wrong side of international convention !!!

what else can be expected from World's most hypocrite country i.e USA ?

The country which pretends to be law - abiding, law -worshipping country but has different set of laws for its own nationals ?

Have we forgotten how US managed get its US national dodge Pakistan's judicial system on strength of money ???

For that matter Raymond Davis was not even direct Consul member !!!

The most Hypocrite country on face of this earth - has lived up to its infamy .....

Thank you for that post. I am sick of spineless Indians bending backward to accommodate US bullying and blatant insult of Indian nationals. Quite frankly, its disgusting.

Thank you for that post. I am sick of spineless Indians bending backward to accommodate US bullying and blatant insult of Indian nationals. Quite frankly, its disgusting.

If I had been Prime minister of India , I would have had expelled US diplomat with immediate effect and would have had revoked diplomatic relations with US ...

Or would have had granted citizenship and asylum to Snowden ....

India must give befitting reply to US ...

Let us assume for a minute that she committed crime ! So what ???

was her crime more serious that one committed by Raymond Davis ???

Did US allow Raymond Davis to be subjected to law of land ???

Raymond Davis was not even consul member .

while lady in question is Deputy consul general ...

what do you have to say in such circumstances....???

Guess India and Pakistan both are Banana republics so US can treat them the way it wishes without being afraid of being on wrong side of international convention !!!

Raymond Davis was a CIA man. Intelligence agents working for the govt shouldnt be left to die.

Seems like there is one rule for the rest & a separate one for US. This is not the first time US misbehaved with Indian diplomats.. & spineless Indian govt's helplessness is embarrassingly blatant. At worst.. US should have stripped Indian national of her diplomatic immunity & deported her back to India to face the charge for her alleged offence. Arresting & charging her goes against all norms of Vienna convention on diplomatic relations. That too a high ranking official...

Back
Top Bottom