What's new

Indian cricketer angry on 'Baap' kon hai' chant

Why did you delete my post ? just for asking you not to bring religion into this ??

Grow up
I deleted your post because you misunderstood my whole point in that post and if I had started to explain you certain reasons then this thread would be dragged into nonsense.
However, when I deleted your post you seem to hate it and I can understand that from your phrase "Grow up!".Even I would have reacted same as you did and would demand an explanation.
Azlan, first of all I was not at all targeting religion.I am quite well aware of Hindu scriptures and also aware that Indian religion preaches dignity and decency as well.However, my effort was earlier to tell my Pakistani readers to not behave in similar childish and illiterate manner as Indian were earlier doing.Since, Pakistan is labelled as "Islamic republic, not India" (B/C what we preach does not practice)and since our Pakistani posters love to drag Islam into everything: From science to politics into everything, therefore why not to remember their morals in such case as well and avoid such kind of attitude as earlier Indians were.
It was just to inform them to maintain their dignity and not to waste their bandwidth like Indians were-It was a general address.
Regards

It's just a game for God's sake. Rejoice every win with dignity and accept defeat with gentlemanly silence. That's what will make this game more graceful.
arrogance of indian take them down now we are only reacting :).

Lol Pakistan

Lol ignorant india team please show me one example that is India was ignorant as team on field

Lol Matlab kuch bhi

They are much better than loud mouth Pakistani's
Sab choro ye batao baap ko ha? :lol::sarcastic:

I don't think mocking the indian team was necessary but mocking sehwag and the sadists on this forum is.

19225116_305563853224783_4534823174446764870_n.jpg

You really have a big mouth, but you ran away from our previous argument:) Grow a pair of balls and answer like a man instead of lying through your rear end. Show us the clip where the celebrities mentioned above said a Muslim can do no sin. Indian cricketers are such professionals that they can't even ignore comments made by a fan and wanted to resort to violence with his aggressive posture.
I think you should Google that encounter loud Dilshan. You guys just know tho make personal attacks without anything tangible as argument.
And Mohammad Shami just went to ask the fan what he meant. Unlike mullah unzanam

We don't need that. On a local level we would out skill you in football any day of the week. 1 bill for what? Pfft.
So I take it, you don't yet whey there. Nevermind. Outskill in football? Based on what evidence? A hunch?

4000 years of rule of your OWN land is a given and neutral point. But when a new religion emerges and conquers YOUR LAND for a 1000 years then changes the face of the old civilisation FOREVER, that is a trauma that can probably never be gotton over. For many, it can be a tragedy. It also explains the hatred and racism that exists in this region for many centuries.

The Africans ruled Africa for over 10,000 years. But when the Europeans came and conquered Africa in the 16th century onwards, that trauma and pain is still being felt today.

Yes, but the conversion of Africans from their native faiths to more mainstream religions had little bearing

for all this insult of indian crickets, indians them self are to be blamed for that. I mean they are too much badtamiz in all the forums.......for god sake.....in all 129 ODIs between the two india lost 73 times to Pakistan and won hardly 52 times dont know why some indians dont have shame and dont play like a men to improve stats instead of abusing Pakistan. Thanks god Pakistani people are not that senseless or uneducated like indians.

its OK its not first defeat India got
Lol mauka mauka is still on !!! still Waiting INd for world cup world

Tum.phir haroge buri tarah like past 5 matches

It's not like India not defeated you on 4 June

It's you tumhe jeet hazam nahi hoh rahi
Itne din baad Jo mili hai

Your team is still number 8 and india number 3.

And top test playing nation in world
mujey tu lag raha tumey haar hazam nahi ho rahi
because we are at 6 now not 8.
see signs of badhazmi make you blind you cannot even see our ratings.
and khel mey haar jeet to hoti rehti but wining final is thing.
so we thouha you this time by defeating in final and snatched CT from you.
so thouka thouka thouka
you will keep rmember this thouka for long time.
and bear the pain of this thouka gracefully

7889672985.png

Last edited:
2018 Asia Cup
2019 World Cup
Indian got a big lesson and humiliation in ICC Champions Tropy:lol: hope next they behave good and shut their mouth or we give them another Dhakkan we give this time.

In case of jingoism and hypernatioanlism in sports, Europe experiences much more worse scenario during football matches when fans turn the streets into virtual warzones.
Agreed. Footballers have it worse-off

Back
Top Bottom